Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - And etcetera

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 6 - And etcetera

Chapter 6 - And etcetera
Hey, I'm backs with a new chapter, i hope you enjoy it.
* * *

"The plan!?" Hikaga yelled. "What is it!?"
Claire looked at him. "Calm down, okay, so here it is!" She motioned for everyone to huddle up. "Sanome isn't at her dorm from classes and the principals office until 4:00 right?"
"Yeah" Kotoko said confused. "But what does that have to-" She raised her hands. "Of course!"
"See where I'm getting?" Claire smiled.
"Definitely!" Kotoko smiled back.
The others looked around more confused then ever. "Whats going on??"
"Claire has thought of a brilliant idea, thats what!" Kotoko giggled.
"Whats the idea though!?" Keichi asked.
"Well, guys, I've got a pretty good sense about this but, you know the man Jin saw in his dreams?"
they shuddered. "Yeah"
"Well I'll bet my socks, that thats the same guy who injected the evil in Sanome!" Claire replied.
"Of course! Why else would he do it! Because he wanted to get back at us! Man...poor Sanome, why was she the victim?" Keichi sighed
"I'm guessing its because she was kind of like a leader." Kotoko said.
"Probably" Hikaga chimed in. "And what now?"
"She must have a trace on her somewhere..." Kaoru said emotionless.
"Yea, she must have some of that dust somewhere in her room!" Keichi said.
"Exactly!" Claire smiled triumphantly.
"Man, thats a good idea!" Kotoko smiled.
"Yeah..." Kaoru said.
"Lets look for that purple dust then!" Hikaga said.
"Yes! Lets!" Claire said.

* * *

Up in Sanome and Kotoko's dorm, Claire, Kotoko, and Hikaga were there, Keichi and Kaoru were keeping a lookout outside.

"Hikaga you chick the closet, Kotoko you check the drawers, I'll check the beds and under them." Claire said.
"Okay" Hikaga and Kotoko replied.

They all went to look in their decided sports.
* * *

About a half hour later Hikaga yelled something. "Guys look!!"
The two girls ran to the closet. "What!?"
He pointed to a pile in the corner with purple dust on it.
"Thats it!" Kotoko gasped.
She pulled out a see through bag and put the dust into it, as the three ran out of the room.
Soon everyone was inside Claire's dorm. "So now here comes the research".
"Yeah." Kotoko said. "Lets find out about this dust."
* * *

Soon they did.
"Hey..." Kaoru said. "I found it..."
"You did?!" Claire smiled. "I knew you could!"
Kaoru smiled a little smile.
"So its brainwashing dust! But that doesn't make any sense..." Keichi said confused.
"Oh, but it does." Claire narrowed her eyes. "Whoever this freak is, there controlling Sanome's thoughts."
"So, she knows?" Hikaga asked.
"Not necessarily." Claire said. "Theres two types of this dust, one is brainwashing but you don't know its happening, one is brainwashing. but you do know whats happening, you just can't do anything."
"So which is happening to Sanome?" Kotoko asked.
"Too vague to tell, probably the most common though, which is Amnesetic Phorocile." Claire replied
The others looked at her funny.
"The one where she does know, but can't do anything." Claire smiled.
"Oh." Keichi laughed.
"Okay~" Kotoko started. "Lets fix this then! Now that we know".
"Yes" Claire agreed, "Lets."
* * *

The very next day.

"GUYS! WAKE UP!" Kotoko screamed with terror. They had all somehow fell asleep in Claire's room while Arina was out thank God. Kotoko was an early riser though. She screamed and pounded on the wall. "WAKE UP!!"
They all shot up. "Whats wrong!?"
She shoved the newspaper into their hands. "SANOME KILLED THE PRINCIPAL!"
They all went wide eyed. "W-what...h-how..."
"I don't know! I was walking out to check the weather and..and someone was screaming..I ran over..and and..He was DEAD! Sanome was the only one there, with a bloody knife! Nobody saw her but me, i just couldn't tell them though!"
"NO!" Claire yelled. "This can't be happening!"
"She's right! how could this happen! The principal is one of the strongest in the school!" Keichi yelled.
"I don't know! I don't know!" Kotoko tried to calm down but it wasn't working.
"She's on a rampage, and were the only one who know...what a burden huh..?" She sat down.
Claire sat down too. "Your right...we can't keep this a secret forever, it will kill us, and you know they might come to us for questioning...If they want to know how it happened, they could ask the kids."
Soon there was panting and huffing.
They turned around. "Jin!"
Jin looked more worried then ever. "Is it true!?" was all he said.
Claire nodded solemnly.
"Ugh!!" Jin yelled, still out of breath. "I really like our principal" He made his way over to a chair. "And now he's gone."
"It's okay, we won't let it happen again!" Keichi said.
"Yeah..." Kaoru said.
Soon Nao and Caine came running to their dorm. "Guys! Quick come! You have to see this!" Nao said.
"okay." They ran downstairs into the cafeteria. "Look" Nao pointed.
The lunch lady was terrified, she was holding onto one tray as a million snakes edged towards her.
Kaoru didn't take any time to consider what would happen, he disappeared and ended up in front of the lunch lady. "I'll take it from here..."
Kaoru fought off every last snake and saved the cafeteria.
"Wow!" Claire exclaimed. "He's so cool."
"I agree" Kotoko smiled.

Soon Kaoru came back. "It was Sanome..."
"Again!" Jin yelled. "Is she trying to kill off all the faculty!"
Keichi's eyes opened wide. "She is. She's going to kill them all, so there won't be anyone here when we cry for help."
Hikaga looked around. "He's right! We have to stop her!-and fast!"
Kotoko sighed. "But how..."
"It looks like were losing..." Keichi closed his eyes.
"I refuse to believe that!" Jin yelled. "We can't just give up! not like this!"
Claire shifted positions. "Who says were giving up?"
"bu-" Jin looked at her, she smiled. *Cue the battle music*

"RUN!" Jin cued. They all ran, ran outside. "We have to find Sanome!"
They split up! Yell, Yell if you see her, don't forget, its the most important thing.

"GUYS!" Claire yelled, like asked. "She's headed to the faculty room!"
The six ran, ran like there was no tomorrow, Ran to Sanome.
"Don't let her get you!" Keichi said. "Stay focused!"
Claire appeared in front of Sanome. "Sorry, are we interrupting something?" And before she even had the time to yell anything, Keichi threw the bag to Hikaga, Hikaga passed it to Jin who threw it to Kaoru. Kaoru shoved the bag over Sanome's head. Kotoko tripped her, so she fell over, Jin being as brave as he possibly could, punched Sanome, to knock her out. Luckily it worked.

"We have to get the anti-potion!" Clair said, "Before she wakes!"
"I can get it" Kotoko smiled. "I know where to."
"Perfect" Claire smiled.
"I'll go with her." Hikaga said as the two shot off.
the others brought her upstairs to Keichi's dorm. "Set her down, oh, and get a chair ready, just in case she wakes up." Keichi said.
"yeah yeah. i got it" Jin said.

* * *

Kotoko motioned to go in a dusty old room with 'Janitors' posted on it.
They walked in, and Kotoko pushed a button behind a curtain, opening a cabinet.
"Wow." Hikaga blinked.
Kotoko slunk inside. "This one." She read the bottle. "Curse remover..or this one..Anti-curse..or this one..Curse be gone, sounds like a cleaning formula! What the heck! I don't remember there being this many!"
"...uh..Lets just take the one that says anti-brainwash." Hikaga suggested.
"Is there even one of those?" Kotoko looked around confused.
"Here." Hikaga pointed.
"Great, now lets get out of here. this place gives me the wiggins'"
"Same" Hikaga said as they both left.
* * *

"We have it!" Kotoko yelled as the two burst in.
"Just in time too!" Claire looked at Sanome.
Sanome suddenly opened her eyes. Kotoko took the bottle and shoved it in Sanome's mouth. She made a face flailed her arms and then fainted.
"What happened." Jin asked.
"Its a risk, did you know.." Kotoko's face darkened. "I've read all about these, its a risk, if she doesn't wake up soon, she won't wake up at all, pray for her."
Kotoko walked out of the room. "I'll be back in a minute." Her face still looked
dark.
"She won't wake up." Jin bit his lip, until it started to bleed, he coughed and went into the bathroom.
"Man...just how many rough patches are we going to have to take until the journey is over..." Keichi said.

Just how much? Will we ask? No...we can't, we'll get scolded. You can't do anything, or he'll kill you.

"Huh?" Hikaga said, "did you guys hear that?"
"Hear what?" Claire asked.
"Oh...never mind. I'm probably just hearing things." Hikaga shook his head.

You'll scream for her, she'll die, cry, cry tears of sorrow, cry, cry tears of sorrow, When she dies happiness will leave, leave forever.

Hikaga stood up. "I know I heard it that time!"
Kotoko came back. "The voices of perpetual torture are surrounding the room, thats what your hearing."
Hikaga sat down. "Kotoko, how do you know so much about this stuff?
Kotoko turned her head, "No reason, I just always want to be prepared. Anyway, the voices are just there to torture you, they don't tell the truth." She sniffed, "Does anyone else find it like an ice-age in here?"
"now that you mention it it is kind of cold.." Hikaga said.
"oops, my fault.." Keichi hopped up and turned the air conditioning down.
"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." Claire sighed and kneeled by Kaoru, "This isn't looking good for Sanome guys..."
"I know, but we had to take the risk." Kotoko said. "Its better than looking in the obituaries every day to see her next attack.."
"Yeah..It really is." Jin. "Still though, if she dies, I'll... Never mind, nothing."
* * *
Soon more days passed, and more, soon it was another month. Sanome still slept.
When everyone was in class, Hikaga had a free period, he went to see Sanome.
"Man, I Really wish you would wake up." He bent down to make sure her heart was still beating. "Good, at least your not dying" he smiled. "Wake up soon." Just as he was leaving he hear a faint sound from behind him, he figured it was just voices, but then it was a little bit louder, he recognized this voice,He turned around as fast as he could with a serious face it was the voice of......
* * *

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and to clear up any questions no, Amnesetic Phorocile does not mean anything in reality.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on March 4, 2008, 1:17:19 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on March 7, 2008, 12:18:43 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224hehe..

xEmotional on March 2, 2008, 5:23:16 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalHe's so cool :D

TKxKari224 on March 2, 2008, 5:35:00 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol sure! XD