Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Someones dying, and its not Sanome.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 7 - Someones dying, and its not Sanome.

Chapter 7 - Someones dying, and its not Sanome.
Hey! That sure was a big cliffhanger wasn't it?
* * *

Hikaga's face was pale. "What do you want!?" There staring back at him, was the man from Jin's dreams.
"I want her." He pointed to Sanome, "You ruined my plans, you ruined them. now I'll kill you, right here and right now!" He cackled, the worst laugh you could ever hear.

Hikaga yelled," huh!?" He shook his head, he was sitting in a chair and Sanome was still laying on the bed. "Oh thank god." He put his hand on Sanome's forehead. "I think she's getting a fever..." He picked up her hand, which was slightly numb feeling. "Come on. wake up, for Jin, For Claire, for Kotoko, for me, for Kaoru, for Keichi, for Arina..well not so much for her, but most importantly for yourself."

she won't wake, she won't wake, she's got a curse, a curse I say, You pray, but they won't get answered your prayers won't get answered.

"Shut up you stupid voices of perpendicular torture or something!" Hikaga yelled, but then realized something, "Wait voices, cursed? How cursed?"

Cursed with a mark, by the great one, the one who stuck our souls in the walls, we shall stay around the person who is being tortured by the curse of death, we sing for them, but we will not pray, their tortures souls then join us, the voices.

"Wait, so if Sanome isn't cured from this curse, she'll turn into one of you!" Hikaga turned wide-eyed, 'I will never let that happen."

But you can't fight it, that girl was destined to die, in the prophecy~~ From Kadel's books, he sings sways, earth be chained, in preparation for a new death.

"Isn't there someway I can get rid of the curse! Wheres the curse marks?" Hikaga asked the voices.

We reply, but can't touch, nor can we show you, you have to find this out yourself, find it find it fight your inner darkness, hands hands.

"Your giving me clues though, hands huh?" Hikaga picked up one of Sanome's hands and turned it over, in shock, there was a curse but it didn't look evil, just the opposite actually, it was a pink rose.

He wants, he thinks, its for a reason, he gets rid of the ones who will be able to take away his presence, the leaders, lions, scream.

Hikaga sighed. "You guys don't make any sense...." He looked up. "Can you show yourself, so I'm not talking to a ceiling?"

We will be spirit though, see though people of light, not dark.

Hikaga shook his head, "Fine, as long as I can see you."
A flash of light came and one spirit stood before him, long glowing golden hair, a long white dress, overflowing, and a pale face.

"You remind me of Sharron!" Hikaga said. "Anyway, let me say this, If Sanome dies I will pack a beating on this one you call Kadel."

You can't can't, do it if you must, but in the end you will join us too. To get rid of the curse is the answer you seek yes?

"Well..yeah..it is." Hikaga replied. "Do you know how?"

As a matter of fact, we do, we do, for a price, prices take out vengeance, give us your health.

"My health!?" Hikaga yelled. "Whats that suppose to mean!?"

Health, a pity, so much people waste it, taking one of theirs would be pointless, you, young boy, will have a fantastic life, friends, friendship, sports, you had so much going for you.

The voice circled Hikaga as more appeared all different from the last one. Soon they were all surrounding him.

"What are you going to do to me?" Hikaga gulped.

Nothing, if that tis what you have wished, to save your friend, we, the voices, need something in return, something special to you.

Hikaga tried to walk out the door but it slammed shut. Soon Jin and Kotoko came walking, they wanted to visit Sanome too.
"Hikaga?" Jin asked. "Are you in there?"

"Help me!" Hikaga yelled from the other side.
"Why!? Whats going on?! Are you okay!?" Jin yelled.
"The voices have locked him in!" Kotoko banged the door. "They want something precious to him, in order for him to leave!"

Hikaga backed into the door. "Guys, what do I do!? They're coming closer!"

We want it, your precious memory, or object, presence or feeling, we want it, you already agreed. We shall flee right after, to save a life, a life, we need to take another, another precious thing.

"What are they asking for!?" Kotoko asked.
"They want something precious to me!" Hikaga replied wearily.
Kotoko snapped her fingers, "Hikaga! whats most precious to you! Other than your friends and family!"

"I don't know! Maybe My life, I can't think straight at the moment!" Hikaga ran across the room.

"Then, they want your health right!?" Jin asked.

"Thats what they said!" Hikaga yelled from the window.

Won't hurt, it won't hurt, its just like a needle, you may feel some discomfort at the neck and stomach, but only for a second, in seconds you will join us.

"No! I can't!" Hikaga shut his eyes tight.

Kotoko kicked the door open. "Hikaga we can't come in, theres a barrier, but give them what they want! I swear if they kill you though, we will DEFINITELY get you back!"

Hikaga took three deep breaths. "Okay." He turned to the voices. "Do it."

We see an agreement, say goodbye to your friends, because you will never see them again. ever.

Hikaga wiped his eyes. "By guys, I'll miss you." He smiled weakly. "I think you'd rather see a smile, than a frown when I die."

"What!? Kotoko yelled. "You won't die! We'll save you I swear!"
"Bye." Hikaga turned to the voices. "I'm waiting."

They stuck out their arms, and placed it on Hikaga's heart.

Last beats, a tremendous fate, live life to your fullest dreams, means nothing, when you don't have a life anymore, your heart is pure, alas, no bad in you, if you even had a little, we couldn't take you.
And in a flash they took his soul, stopped his heart, and left.

Kotoko ran in and pulled a vile off of her neck. "To say to is, I trust in you!"
She uncorked the top and poured the liquid down Hikaga's throat. "Now, be reborn, live it, the life you were meant to live, no holding back. (If you have any sad songs, naruto sadness and sorrow works best here, put it on now.)

"What are you doing Kotoko?" Jin asked wiping tears from his eyes.
"I'm saving a life." She smiled. "He's not completely dead, even though they said they took his soul and stopped his heart, they're talking metaphorically." she closed the vile. "Now enchant the body of whose they took, full force!" She turned to Jin, "its going to take all off my magical energy for today, i need you to help", she held out her hand. "Don't worry, he's not really dead, He's just sick at the moment, a sickness that if we don't treat, will turn to death."
Jin grabbed Kotoko's hands. "I'll do anything!"

They both yelled some type of spell and the flash went away.
"Phew! We did it! Just as promised!"
Hikaga opened his eyes. "Hh.." He sat up slowly, in his mind, the voices were screaming in anger, but he didn't care. "I love you guys."

"We love you too!" Kotoko smiled. "I'm glad you safe!
"Me too! I thought i was a goner!" Hikaga sighed.

Then they all sat up. "Sanome!"
They rushed to the bed. Sanome was still there laying down, but one thing had changed, her face was tear stained and she was frowning.
"Nightmare?" Jin asked Hikaga.
"Yes." Kotoko looked at them. "Her magical energy is sensing that you died, and if we remember in the first book, a big mistake, she said if any of her friends died she would kill herself, but fortunately she's not in the position to do so now."
"So..she knew that I died..?" Hikaga blinked.
"Yes." Kotoko looked at Sanome. "She found out in her dreams, they're powerful things, dreams, most of the time, hat you have in dreams are what you might've done or been in a past life, and sometimes they are just plain retarded."
The boys laughed. "I know that."
"Lets leave for now...check on Sanome in the morning." After the three left they caught up to the others and told them EVERYTHING! It was a terrible combination of umms, OH MY GODS! ARE YOU OKAYS and THATS TERRIBLES, yeah.

But theres more trouble brewing, you just won't know won't know at all, for your actions more will take place Kadel will kill you, kill you all....
* * *

I know, this chapter was a little too intense even for me! D:
Oh by the way, Gomen nasai Naera-chan, i just had no idea what to do, then it turned out to be so insane i just couldn't bring myself to erase it all ):

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on March 4, 2008, 1:21:42 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on March 4, 2008, 5:48:15 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224yay thanks! :D

Lol don't worry Hikaga, you'll get a surprise soon :)

xEmotional on March 2, 2008, 7:19:12 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotional:o *_*

TKxKari224 on March 2, 2008, 7:29:48 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224hehe??