Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - We'll spread love. Use your wings.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 8 - We'll spread love. Use your wings.

Chapter 8 - We'll spread love. Use your wings.
Hey...
* * *


The next morning everyone was crowded around a bench.
"Man...I still can't believe you died.." Keichi looked at Hikaga.
"Me either, it was probably the most terrible moment in my life, and it wasn't just dying, it was painful..." Hikaga sighed. "I'm so glad its over...but Sanome, she hasn't woken up, has she?"
Jin looked away. "No..."
Claire banged a wall, "This is really terrible, out of all the things that could've happened, i didn't know something this bad could, luckily, Kotoko and Jin were there when Hikaga was in trouble though, otherwise we wouldn't just have one person to cry over..."
Kaoru put his arm on her shoulder, as if to say, 'its okay' but you know Kaoru, not much of a speaker..
Claire smiled. "Thanks."
Soon Kotoko sneezed, it sounded somewhat fake though... "Ug..I think i have a cold" She smiled nervously, "Better go see the nurse!" She dashed off.
"What was that all about?" Hikaga asked, puzzled.
"I don't know..."Keichi replied. "Should we follow?"
"I think we should." Hikaga smirked as the two boys ran off, before anyone could say anything.
"Well...bye?" Claire said.
"Ah, well." Jin smiled. "Thats one less problem to worry about."
"Yeah." Claire giggled.

* * *
Kotoko ran through the halls like a cheetah.
"Geez!" Said Keichi. "Since when was she fast!"
"I think she wants to make sure nobody is following her!" Hikaga was running out of breath.
The two stopped vastly as Kotoko went into a room marked 'Janitors."
"I know this room!" Hikaga gasped, "This was the one her and I went into to get the anti-brainwash potion!"
"The Janitors?" Keichi looked at Hikaga as though he had lost his mind. "Are you sure, almost dying didn't affect your brain?" He chuckled.
"Ha-Ha, very funny." Hikaga made a face, then joined the laughter.

Soon Kotoko came back out. With something in her hands, she covered it like it was her safety blanket.
"Whats that?" Keichi stared.
"Dunno." Hikaga replied, wondering. "Lets keep following."

About a halfway of following Kotoko, they realized she was going to the room Sanome was in! And she had a bottle, with who knows what in it!
"Whats she doing!?" Hikaga asked.
"I don't know but shes getting something out of her bag, now going into the room, lets go!" Keichi pulled Hikaga's shirt and they ran to the door.
Kotoko didn't seem to notice them, as she twirled too many potions to count in a small cauldron. "Ichi, Ni, San, Shi, Go, Rokka, Shichi, Hachi, okay there all there!" Kotoko smiled as she poured the last drop in, the stirred and stirred, it felt like three hours at the rate she was going, Hikaga and Keichi were just about to fall asleep!
But soon, she was done, she put the new potion into a tiny cup, and snapped the cauldron away. "Here, I better do this fast, before any of the others come...that wouldn't be a pretty sight..."
Hikaga was getting worried. "What does she think she's doing, what will happen to Sanome, Is she evil too?"
"Dude! chill out!" Keichi nudged him. "Don't jump to conclusions."
"Right..." Hikaga smiled.

Kotoko put the potion so Sanome drank it, in her sleep. "There, now wakey wakey, this has got to work, I'm running out of ideas! I'll check again later..." She was about to walk out of the room.
"She's coming!" Keichi squeaked.
"Oh god! run!" Hikaga whispered. "Now!" The two ran, ran like they never did before.

* * *
"So..." Keichi noted. "Shes not evil."
"Apparently not" Hikaga chuckled. "I can't believe you thought she was evil, i mean seriously! Kotoko could never be evil, she's way too nice."
"Meh...You thought she was too." Keichi replied.
"Only for a second!" Hikaga stared at Keichi with half closed eyes.
"Lets settle this then!" Keichi flicked Hikaga in the back of the head.
"What was that for!" Hikaga questioned.
"You'll see!" Keichi said, as the two began to wrestle.
"I was right, just admit it." Keichi smirked.
"not in a million years!" Hikaga laughed back.
Soon the two were laughing so hard they didn't notice Kotoko standing RIGHT in front of them. She looked mad.
"Ah! Kotoko." Hikaga looked at her. "I thought you felt sick!"
"I've miraculously recovered." She put her hands on her hips. "Are you forgetting something!?"
'Oh god, she knows we were spying on her!' Keichi thought.
"Sorry!" Keichi moaned. "Really."
"You should be!" She yelled. "You know how you're not suppose to fight by the stairs!!" She hissed, then pointed behind them, where they were only a way away from falling off!
She crossed her arms again.
"Oh..." Hikaga said. "I'm very sorry, It will never happen again."
"Thank you!" She smiled, now I have to find some missing yarn before it disappears completely, she licked her hand softly, and walked away.
"Man...if everyone turned into an animal for a day, she would definitely be a cat." Hikaga said.
"I agree, its kind of freaky how much she resembles a cat!" Keichi replied.

* * *

Later, in Sanome's room, She turned, a sign.

Turning, tossing, both ways are a multiple possibility, of awaking, not if we have anything to do with it though.

The voices swarmed Sanome just as Jin barged in.

Await a tomorrow, because we'll be back.
They leave...

Jin flew over to Sanome. "Man, wake up!" He patted her pillow. "Kotoko says theres only one day left, I can't believe it, don't die on me, you promised that this was the Summer, we would take all the risks, last year, you promised, your exact words were 'Jin, I'll make a promise to you, next school year, when we re-open, we'll take a lot of risks, like eating the school food!' then you laughed, i want to hear that laugh again..."

You won't. Voices cackle, we know everything, the future, past and whats now here, you can't change the prophecy, you can't!

"Shut up!" Jin yelled. "You don't know anything!" He turned back to Sanome. "I'll ignore them, just wake up" he squeezed his hands together. "I still want to take those risks with you, and even though you can't hear me, I'll still say it. Come on, the team will be sad if you die." Jin sat on an open chair. "One last try. One last try, Oh!" Jin remembered the saying Sanome always used to say to him last year. “One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.” As soon as he spoke those words, he smiled, remembering that whenever Jin was sad, Sanome would always tell him the same. “One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”

Sanome's eyes shot open, when Jin left.
"Jin!" She yelled. "I want to take those risks!"
Jin stared in the room, as he saw the awakening Sanome. "Sanome!" He yelled as he flew to the bed, and hugged her, the biggest longest hug you could ever see.
"I'm so glad! I'm so glad you're awake!" Jin cried.

"Me too!" Sanome cried. "I'm so sorry!"
"Your not the one who should be sorry," Jin smiled as the two finally broke apart.
"I killed someone!" She cried.
"No," Jin wiped her tears. "Kadel did." (oh my god! Imagine how cute that scene is!)
"We'll tell the others tomorrow, okay? For now I'll stay with you." Jin handed her some water he zapped together.
"Thank you." Sanome sniffed. "

* * *

Finally, huh? finally.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on March 4, 2008, 1:26:30 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on March 4, 2008, 5:51:38 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224heehee ^^

I've already got the perfect idea for when the other find out! :D

xEmotional on March 3, 2008, 9:36:44 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionaloh mon du

TKxKari224 on March 3, 2008, 9:47:27 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224definately :p