Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Tellin' everyone.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 9 - Tellin' everyone.

Chapter 9 - Tellin' everyone.
Hey....
* * *

The next morning came in a flash.
"You ready?" Jin asked Sanome, who was falling over a lot, because she hasn't stood up for about a month.
"Y..yeah." She leaned on a wall. "I hope they won't be mad at me."
Jin frowned. "Of course they won't!" He opened the door, "Then lets take them one by one, kay?"
Sanome smiled. "Okay."
The two walked out the door, looking both ways, then decided to visit Hikaga first, because he was the second person Sanome met ever since the school opened, and she wanted to see him, alive.

Jin found him by the water fountain, taking a sip. "Hey, man, whats up?"
"Eh? Oh, not too much, just finished some homework."
"Thats, not cool." Jin laughed. "But, come here, I want to show you something."
Hikaga looked puzzled, but went anyways. When they turned the corner, Sanome was there. She was smiling.
Hikaga dropped his water bottle. "S...sanome!?" He gasped.
"Hi" She tapped her fingers together. "I'm back."
Hikaga was shocked, he moved forward to hug her, and she did the same.
"I can't believe it!" He managed to say. "I'm so glad you're awake! It's been so long, since I got to see you smile like this."
"Yeah." Sanome finished. "And its been so long, since I've seen you smile too! I had these terrible nightmares of you dying, It made he cry so hard...but seeing you here now, I'm glad I still can."
"Ditto." Hikaga smiled at her.

* * *
The three snuck around to find Claire and Kaoru next. And when they did there was a huge scream, Claire's scream. Kaoru just stood there motionless, he was happy, he couldn't let them see though, wink wink.
"So, has the fort been maintained?" Sanome laughed between tears.
"Yeah, it has, we were so ready for you to come back!" Claire rubbed her eyes.
"I am now. So no more worrying." Sanome smiled.
"Definitely!" Claire smiled back.

Jin chuckled. "Hate to break you guys up, even though I don't want to but, how about we go meet everyone else."
"Yeah." Sanome replied. "Lets."

* * *

Soon the others all found themselves searching for Kotoko and Keichi, soon the two, ironically, were found together, studying.
"Hey!" Jin yelled over to them.
Kotoko didn't look up. "Hi!"
Keichi frowned but didn't look up either.
"Uh..guys?" Claire asked, confused.
Kotoko smiled. "I told Keichi, he can't do ANYTHING until he's done studying for this test, if I can't get him to actually work, then this is the only solution."
Keichi sighed. "Yeah, yeah..."
Kotoko giggled. "Okay, break time!" They both stretched then turned towards them. "EH!!?? Sanome!!??" Kotoko slapped herself. "Is that you!?" She ran over and glomped Sanome in her cat like way, "Wah! I can't believe it, this rocks!"
Sanome laughed. "I'm happy to see everyone again!"
Keichi smiled, and then took his turn to hug Sanome, it was a tad awkward at first, since these two weren't amazing pals, but got easier.
"The gangs back! We really are back!" Jin teared up.
"Aw come on dude!" Keichi smiled, "You'll ruin the moment!"
Jin wiped his eyes, then laughed. "Sorry! I'm just happy you know."
"Yeah." Keichi replied. "I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next couple of days resulted in apologizing to the school board, greeting everyone else, and a party!

Soon everything was back to normal...well, as normal as it could get, at their school.
"Hey guys." Kotoko greeted everyone, in the morning on their way to the new cafe that had just opened on campus.
"Hey!" Everyone smiled back.
"So how is it?"
"Its actually pretty cool." Claire sniffed the air. "And it dosn't smell terrible either, like the last one."
"I agree." Sanome stirred up her drink.

Suddenly someone opened the door, wearing a dark cloak, and had a book in his hands, a book called, filled with harmful things.
"Hey check it out." Hikaga whispered, motioning to the book.
"Freaky." Kotoko said.
Suddenly the guy looked at their table, eying them, mostly looking towards Claire though...
Claire shifted positions. "I should go." She sat up and ran out.
"What was that all about..?" Jin asked.
"I dunno." Sanome replied.
Kaoru looked out the door, his eyes following Claire, something was up, and now its up to the gang to figure it out..again!

~~To be continued.

~~~~~~~~
Hey, sorry this is short, we have to go watch Buffy now ^^; Bye! :D

And also, Naera-chan, is it alright, if i make Claire a doppleganger in the next chapter?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChemBox on April 27, 2008, 1:10:33 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBoxhaha, that was so confusing. [remember?!?!!?!?]

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:07:51 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol XD

NAERA on March 28, 2008, 2:32:51 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on March 29, 2008, 12:09:08 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Thanks!

Lol and a doppleganger is like another one of you who is totally opposite ^^

NAERA on March 30, 2008, 12:09:49 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on April 2, 2008, 5:47:10 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224hehe yeah ^^