Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Doppleganger Part I

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 10 - Doppleganger Part I

Chapter 10 - Doppleganger Part I
God! Frig the world! >:c It all disappeared again! >.<
* * *

The day started normal with all the gang coming to Kaoru and Jin's room.
Kaoru greeted them all, emotionless, like usual.
Kotoko set her stuff down and looked over at one of the beds, Jin was still asleep. "Oh crap."
Kaoru sighed. "He..won't wake up.."
Sanome sighed too, when Jin was asleep, nobody could wake him up, but himself.
They all gathered around. "Doesn't he have an alarm clock or anything?" Keichi asked.
"No.." Sanome put her hands on her hips. "He always says he doesn't need them, and well, heres the scenario. Geez."
Hikaga walked over and hit Jin in the head a couple of times. "Man, he's really out of it."
Keichi laughed. "You can say that again."
While everyone was trying to figure out how to get Jin to wake up, he finally did!
Rubbing his eyes and yawning, he noticed everyone staring at him. "Eh?"
Sanome went over at hit him over the head, causing him to fall over. "You need an alarm clock! I don't care what you say, you're coming with me to the store to buy one even if I have to drag you there myself!"
Jin just grinned. "Yeah yeah."
Kotoko smiled, but them looked around. "Hey..guys, where's Claire?"
The rest of the gang stopped what they were doing and looked around too, she wasn't there.
"Oh no! What if it has something to do with that man yesterday in the Cafe!" Hikaga bit his lip.
Kotoko looked at Hikaga. "I'm sure it doesn't, she's probably just sick, yeah?"
Hikaga sighed. "Yeah..maybe."
Kaoru took his coat and walked out the door.
Keichi looked after him. "Hey where is he going?" He looked back. "I think he went to find Claire."
"Maybe, but wouldn't he want help?" Jin asked.
Kotoko sat down. "He's worried. He doesn't show it now, but he's worried."
Sanome looked at her. "I bet you're right."
"Maybe he just needs time to calm down." Keichi said.
"Yeah." sanome looked at the door. "Maybe."
* * *
Kaoru walked around the school until he reached the fountain. He looked at everyone, he couldn't see Claire, earlier that morning, after he walked out, he checked Claire's dorm, Arina hadn't seen her either.
He put his hand on his head, he was getting warm, it had gotten colder, lately, and Kaoru wasn't perfectly dressed for it. Suddenly there was a hand where his hand was. "Huh..?
There she was, the smiling Claire. "Hey!"
Kaoru looked a little surprised, a little. "Claire.."
"Yeah!" She sat down next to him.
"Where were you...?"
Claire frowned. "Our new principal, is evil. Not really, but he's really mean, he made me do all kind of paperwork, of all sorts. Gosh, it was terrible." Her smile returned, "But I'm done now, see?" She spread her arms out.
Kaoru gave a faint smile. Claire looked at him funny, then felt his forehead. "Kaoru! You're getting warm, we need to get you inside!"
* * *
The rest of the gang was still in the same room when the other two came back.
"Claire!?" Sanome jumped up. "Where were you!?"
"Paperwork! And lots of it." She smiled. "I'm sorry if I worried you! Really."
"Thats okay, as long as nothing bad happened." Sanome replied.
Claire's eyes flashed red, "No, nothing bad happened."
* * *

Later that day, everything was back to normal, well as it seemed, and as normal as it can get in this school.

"Guys!" Hikaga went over to the cafeteria table they were sitting at, "Did you read the newspaper!"
"Not yet." Keichi said. "Why, whats in it?"
Hikaga caught his breath. "Look!"
Keichi took the newspaper and his expression changed instantly. "W-what?!"
Sanome took the newspaper from the frozen Keichi and when she read it, she two froze up. "Again!? How could this happen again!?"
Jin took it, then. "What the heck! This isn't natural guys! It think people really have it out for the principals!" The article read like this:

Principal found dead in janitors closet, no clues yet on who did this crime.


They all gasped. But over in the corner, Claire smirked. And Hikaga seen.
* * *
"I'm telling you its true!" Hikaga yelled. "Why won't you believe me!"
Jin sighed. "Because why would she?"
Hikaga walked towards Jin. "I'm not joking! I seen it with my own two eyes!"
Jin dropped the book he was holding. "But-"
"No buts!"
Jin was panicking now, Hikaga usually never yelled this much, ever.
"I'm worried about her, what if something happened!?"
Jin put his hands in front of his face defensively. "I don't know if it did!"
Hikaga put his hand up. "Exactly! You don't know! So how can you make assumptions!"
Jin was clueless, he had no idea what to say.
"We need to investigate this!" Hikaga said. "But how."
"Why me?!" Jin asked. "I don't even believe you!"
"Yeah." Hikaga started. "But you will soon."
"Whats that suppose to mean!?" Jin yelled at Hikaga.
"It means what it means, i have ways to make people believe."
Jin started to hit his head on the wall. "Your not making any sense!"
Hikaga shook Jin back and forth. "Think! Use your brain! What has Claire been like lately?"
"She's been like Claire!" Jin backed away.
Hikaga sighed. "Honestly." he sat on the chain in front of Jin's bed. "I don't get why you won't believe me. I have perfect reasons."
"Lets hear them then." Jin sat on his bed.
Hikaga sighed. "Okay." His eyes suddenly drifted towards the door, where almost everyone from their level was watching them. "What the heck! This isn't a movie theater!"
"It seemed like one." One of the people said.
Jin ran over and slammed the door. "whoa! I can't believe we didn't notice."
"We were too busy arguing remember?" Hikaga lifted an eyebrow.
Jin sighed. "Yeah."
Hikaga began to explain what Claire's REAL behavior has been like.
* * *
Claire and Kaoru were walking over to Claire's dorm because Claire said she had something to show Kaoru, that it was important.
When they were there, Claire shut the door. "Kaoru, look, nobodies here."
Kaoru looked around. Claire was right, the room was completely empty.
Claire set her coat and bag down. "What should we do? Hmmmm..."
Kaoru looked at her. "I thought you had something...to show me?"
"Yeah." Claire smiled wickedly. "I do."
Kaoru felt weird. "This isn't like you...."
Claire sighed. "Oh yeah, boring old Claire, so stupid and dumb, something had to be done about her." She walked over to Kaoru as he backed up into a wall. He had nowhere to go. Suddenly the door burst open and in came Jin and Hikaga.
Jin ran over to Kaoru and Hikaga hit Claire over the head with a book, then they all ran out. To the crowded halls. "It isn't Claire!" Jin yelled over the noise.
"Its a doppleganger!" Hikaga yelled too.
Kaoru felt relieved, Thank god he thought.
"We have to warn the others!" Jin screamed.
"I agree! Lets go!" Hikaga replied.

Claire got up, she was angry. " Stupid little idiots." She ran out the door, "Kotoko." She ran to her dorm and knocked quickly. "Hello?" She said kindly. As fake as she could get it.
Kotoko opened the door. "Hey Claire whats up?"
"Nothing, really." She took out a pocket knife, "Just thought I'd return this to you." She turned around and the pocket knife stabbed into Kotoko's stomach.
"Ah!" Kotoko bent over and covered the bleeding as best as she could. Her face was pained.
Claire gasped. "Oh god oh god oh god! I'm so sorry! I have to get you to the nurse!" She helped Kotoko up and the two were almost out the door, when Kotoko stopped. "Who are you!?"
Claire smirked. "You figured it out huh? Well i can't blame you, too much of a difference, i'm amazing, strong and powerful, the other one, is just stupid."
Kotoko looked angry. "No! You're wrong! My friend is much more powerful then you!"
Claire, the fake one slapped Kotoko. Kotoko breathed in heavily, she was getting really dizzy from loss of blood.
"You'll die soon, you know." Claire smiled.
"No, i w-won't.." Kotoko stood up and her legs shook. "You killed principal Earner, didn't you?"
"Why, yes, i did!" Claire faked a shock, then giggled. "You're slow."
"You won't win, you'll be found out! I know...it..." She finally fell over.
Claire sighed. "Finally! Geez, that one was annoying."
She left, left for her next victim.

Soon after Claire left, Jin and Hikaga and Kaoru came to find Kotoko, but they seen her door wide open, and splashes of blood on the ground.
They wasted no time.
"Oh God!" Jin covered his mouth, "We have to call an ambulance."
"She's already been here..." Kaoru stated. "She's heading for someone else now..."
Hikaga was beside Kotoko holding her hand. "I'll wait here. You go find her!"
"But-" Jin started.
"Go!" Hikaga yelled.
The other two ran out.
Hikaga sighed. "Always the bad things. They always happen to us."
* * *

Will they make it in time? Find out in More than one: Chapter 11: Doppleganger Part II

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on May 9, 2008, 9:12:03 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:13:08 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol yeap...

ChemBox on April 27, 2008, 2:48:25 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBoxHOSNAP!

TKxKari224 on April 27, 2008, 2:49:49 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224yups