Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Doppleganger Part II

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 11 - Doppleganger Part II

Chapter 11 - Doppleganger Part II
Jin and Kaoru went over to Keichi's dorm next. He didn't have any harm done to him, he was just playing his guitar. "Aishooteru.. perfect!" He wrote a note down, still not realizing that Kaoru and Jin were there. He put his guitar down and went to the fridge, thats when he noticed that Jin and Kaoru were there.
"AH!" He was surprised. "What are you doing here!?"
"The Claire thats been around us for the past couple of days is a doppleganger and she's already hurt Kotoko badly. Now she's out for the rest."
Keichi frowned. "Is she alright?!"
"What the crap! I really don't think you should be worrying about the serial killer right now and your not even talking about her are you?"
Keichi shook his head. "Kotoko, is she alright?"
Jin looked off to the side. "She was hurt really badly, in her stomach."
Keichi stood up and crushed the orange he had from the fridge, "Lets go."
Jin nodded and Kaoru motioned for them to go, they soon left to go back To Kotoko and Sanome's dorm room.
"Who's left?" Hikaga asked.
"Sanome." Jin said. "But we can't find her anywhere!" He sniffed. "Why isn't she here anyway?"
"On Friday's...she has...art class.." Kaoru said plainly.
Just looked shocked. "I forgot! Lets go!" He ran out the door, with Kaoru following shortly behind.
Keichi stayed there with Kotoko and Hikaga, but by that time Hikaga already patched her up, they were just waiting for the doctors to come, which they weren't, but nobody knew that. The doctors had mysteriously skipped town the day before.
"Will she be okay?" Keichi asked.
"Yeah, i know she will." Hikaga replied. "She has to be."
* * *

Jin and Kaoru ran faster. "Its there."
When they arrived in, the room was trashed.
Jin punched a wall. "It doesn't mean that she's hurt, it just means that she could have run."
Kaoru looked around. "This way..." He pointed.
Jin followed Kaoru, with clenched teeth.
In the science room there was blasts and large noises.
The two boys ran into it to see Sanome and Claire trading blows at one another.
Sanome backed into a wall, maintaining her shield. "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO!" She yelled to Claire, who was smiling insanely and blasting this fire spell at Sanome.
"Nothing, silly Sanome, I did nothing."
"Yes you did! What did you do to Claire, where is she!?"
Jin took this opportunity to strike, he blasted the unsuspecting Claire with ice pellets.
"Now that hurt." Claire said, still smiling.
"Jin! Kaoru!" Sanome smiled. "Its you!"
"Its us!" Jin smiled back.
Kaoru joined Sanome over on the left and Jin kept his position on the right. " Face it, you know you can't win!"
Claire sighed. "Well it was worth going down with a fight." Then she smiled wickedly, "For you." She snapped her fingers and she disappeared.
"Is she gone?" Sanome asked.
"I don't know." Jin replied.
Kaoru shook his head. "She's not...she'll be back, sooner or later..."
Sanome sighed. "Great."
* * *
Kaoru, Jin and Sanome walked upstairs where Kotoko was bandaged on the bed Keichi was asleep on the floor and Hikaga was asleep on the chair.
Kotoko was awake though, meditating.
Sanome walked in. "Kotoko?"
Kotoko's eyes flung open and she looked around. "Who is it?"
She looked blind. "Hello?"
Sanome sat on the bed. "Its us, Sanome, Jin, and Kaoru."
Jin walked over and put his hand next to hers. She jumped up and hugged him. "I was so worried, after Hikaga and Keichi told me what happened, after I woke up, I got so worried.."
Jin smiled. "Were all here now, and in one piece though."
Kotoko smiled.
"Whats with the blindness...?" Sanome asked, worried.
"Its temporary." Kotoko laughed. "Just until I can heal myself, it takes a lot of magic." she put her hands together. "I'll be back to normal tomorrow."
"You can do that?" Jin asked. "Heal yourself?"
"Sure," Kotoko started. "Anyone can, its in the basic books, I can lend them to you sometime, if you like."
Jin smiled. "Thanks."
Kotoko was back to meditating now.
Hikaga woke up and yawned. "Ehh?" He sat up. "Gross! Drool!"
The others laughed.
Sanome put her finger on her chin. "Now theres only one more thing...where is Claire."
* * *
They all piled in, and surely there she was, laying on her bed peacefully, as if nothing had ever happened.

"Hmm..i wonder if she'll remember." Sanome asked.
"Who knows" Hikaga said. "I guess we'll find out tomorrow."
* * *

The next morning the gang was at their usual spot, the fountain, waiting for Claire. "Here she comes!"
They all sat up.
"Hey guys!" Claire smiled brightly. "Sorry I'm late!"
"Its okay" Sanome smiled.
Everyone chatted while Jin and Hikaga were over a little more. "She doesn't remember." Jin said thankfully.
"Looks like it." Hikaga replied.
"You think we should tell her?" Jin asked.
"I think-" He looked at Claire. "That it'll be best for the world if we don't."
Jin chuckled and the two joined the others.

So it remained unsaid. They went on with their lives, nothing changed, but thats the way they wanted it. The way they planned it. Think of it this way, who would want to remember killing a principal and injuring their best friend, not anyone I can think of.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on May 9, 2008, 9:14:46 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:16:46 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224xD We all have our weird moments XD

ChemBox on April 27, 2008, 3:56:17 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBoxoh wowwww.

TKxKari224 on April 27, 2008, 8:55:44 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224yup.