Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - This old Castle

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 12 - This old Castle

Chapter 12 - This old Castle
"Kaoru~pon-pon~" Jin yelled from his closet. "What are your plans for the weekend?" He came out with a black shirt with orange stripes on it. "...Too
hallow e'en-y."
Kaoru sighed. "Nothing I intend on sharing with you..."
"Oooh! Someones got a HOT DATE!" Jin emphasized the words, 'Hot', and 'date'.
Kaoru looked at Jin, "Thats none of your business." Kaoru stated, it wasn't true mind you, but he didn't want Jin to have the upperhand of knowledge on this conversation.
"Sure.." Jin lifted an eyebrow and chuckled.
Kaoru sighed again. You really couldn't win with Jin, he just gave up basically, he didn't want a repeat of their last fight.
Jin went into the bathroom to change. Kaoru could hear him humming from inside, despite his lunatic personality, he was actually a pretty decent singer.
When he came out he had decided on a red shirt with jeans.
"Whoop!" Jin jumped up. "I made plans with Hikaga and Sanome, so I'll see you later."
"Yeah..." Kaoru said.
Jin walked out, but before he was completely gone, he popped his head in. "Call her." Then he ran off.
Kaoru sat on his bed. He didn't see how this was any of Jin's business. Never the less, he picked up that orange phone Jin had brought, back from his home. He kind of stared at the color, he didn't like it. Well, he didn't really like any of Jin's things, like the basket-ball trophy, the way he left his clothes everywhere, and there was more, there was always more. He'd gotten used to it though. At least he never left his underwear on the floor, that was a plus, if Jin had done that Kaoru would start to gag.
He started to dial Claire's number. "Hello?" The always perky voice answered."
Kaoru breathed. "Hey.."
Claire brightened, he could hear her smile from the phone! "Kaoru!"
Kaoru smiled a little. "Yeah.."
* * *

"Jin!" Sanome's voice was annoyed. "You're late!"
"I know." He chuckled. "I was talking with Kaoru."
"Oh, and thats an excuse why?" Hikaga joked.
Jin laughed. "Yeah, i know!" All three walked into the Cafe.
"So guys, what're your plans for this stunningly beautiful, demon-free weekend."
Hikaga laughed. "Not really much, i was planning on just hanging around. Maybe spooking people out by staring at them, you know the usual."
Jin smiled. "The usual for you!"
Sanome giggled. "It sounds like a very productive weekend."
Hikaga chuckled. "Definitely. And what about you Sanome, what're your plans?"
Sanome shrugged. "I think I'll study."
Jin and Hikaga looked at Sanome with faces of shocked horror. "What!?"
Sanome looked at them. "What? Its not abnormal."
"No but it is unnatural." Jin slanted his eyes mischievously.
"..What are you thinking?" Sanome asked.
He looked at Hikaga, and Hikaga nodded, with the same mischievous grin on his face.
Sanome sat up. "Ah...whats wrong?"
The both stood up. "Nothing. We just have to save you from this horrible demeanor."
Sanome laughed. "What?"
They both went around. "You said you were going to study!"
Sanome went down! "Oh my god! I won't study okay!?"
Jin and Hikaga high fived each other. "Oh yeah, we're awesome."
Sanome giggled and got up. "You're mean!"
Hikaga smiled. "Its our job."
"Yeah sure." Sanome smiled back.
Soon they decided to see a movie, but on their way there, they stopped to look at this big castle. "That wasn't there before was it?" Sanome asked.
"...I don't think so." Hikaga answered.
"They must've built it along with the new school and campus." Jin said bored. "I'm sure its nothing."
Sanome shook her head. "Yeah..I guess." She still couldn't help but wonder if that was the truth though, she stared at the castle while Jin and Hikaga went ahead.
"Sanome!" Jin yelled. "Ya coming?"
Sanome looked ahead. "Oh!" She smiled. "Yeah, be right there!"

Back into the distance of the castle, there were two faint red eyes staring back at the world. In pure darkness.

* * *
Thats it for today doodz. *looks at last paragraph* What? You know I couldn't let them stay happy? Doi! XD

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on May 9, 2008, 9:16:55 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:18:35 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol yeah! ^_^

lol, cuz i an't let them stay happy, doi XD Its jut too nice XD

ChemBox on April 28, 2008, 9:01:55 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBoxhahaha ;]

TKxKari224 on April 28, 2008, 9:08:05 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224>:D XD