Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Exploring this Castle

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 13 - Exploring this Castle

Chapter 13 - Exploring this Castle
Here we go!
* * *

"Are you positively absolutely..Nuts!?" Kotoko yelled from the bathroom.
"No!" Sanome sighed. "Why does everyone keep asking me that!?"
"Because maybe they're right!" She came out of the bathroom. "You cannot go into that castle, its way to dangerous!"
"Yeah...but if we go as a group...then..."
"Woah there! Don't bring me into this!"
Sanome sighed. "But what if-"
"No."
"And if i-"
"No." Kotoko started putting away laundry. "Listen, if you really have some burning desire to go, don't let me stop you...its not like i can make you stay here. But at least convince someone to go with you! Okay?"
"Okay!" Sanome smiled and rushed out the door, to the fountain where she knew, there would be someone who would go with her.

"Please!" Sanome asked continuously.
"Okay okay! I'll go!"
"Yay!" Sanome hugged him. "This'll be so fun!"
"Yeah, i'm sure it will..."
"You don't sound convinced." She folded her arms.
Hikaga (Yep, its him) sighed. "Well, its a freaking creepy castle, that looks like its been there for 18 century's but obviously hasn't, are you a bit worried about whats inside?"
"Not really, thats why i want to explore it!" Sanome's face lit up.
Hikaga smiled. "Okay."
* * *
Soon standing in front of the Old new age Castle, Hikaga and Sanome walked through the metal gate, that already had some exciting graffiti on it.

Now up to the door, there was two doorknobs, one was silver the other gold, both make of metal, "Which one opens the door?" Sanome asked. But before she could say anything else Hikaga pulled on the gold one. "This one."
Sanome stared blankly inside. "Wew.. chilly...but how did you know?"
Hikaga looked at her. "Oh, its always the gold one."
Sanome smiled, and they walked into the large stone hallway. "This place is giving me the Wiggins."
Hikaga shuddered. "Me too.."
The door slammed behind them. "Ah....that can't be good!" Sanome rushed, but the door wouldn't open. "Oh god... WELL, since were here, we could at least do what we came for."
Hikaga nodded. "Right."
Soon there was a thud. "I really wish i brought a better flashlight then this." Sanome turned it on and looked around. "Look at this place!"
The hallway room was stacked with chairs, millions of chairs. They were everywhere, they were set up like a maze though, there was only one way to get to the black wooden stairs...to get through that maze!
"Lets go!" Sanome started through the maze. "Someone obviously planned this, and i want to know who."
"Ditto." Hikaga followed right after.
Soon they made their way through the chairs.
"Finally!" Sanome sat down on the end chair for a second then got up. "Okay, lets keep going."
Hikaga nodded, then walked up the black wooden stairs first, they creaked all the way up.
Soon at the top, there was four doors. They all had a symbol on each one.
The first was a glass window, the second was a porcelain doll, the third one was
a white pillow, the fourth was a black bat.
"Lets check each room." Sanome looked at them. "We'll start with the window." It was locked. "I figured some of these doors would be locked so i brought this." She pulled out a skeleton key.
"Nice." Hikaga smiled.
She jabbed it through the door and it opened. Inside the door, it was completely empty, except for a wooden brown desk in the middle, and a blue glass window.
"Just like on the door." Hikaga said.
"..Yeah..." Sanome replied.
She went up and examined the window while Hikaga took the desk.
"Hey, Sanome check it out." Hikaga pointed to the drawer "Theres a note inside."
He picked it up. It read:

Dear **** (The name is rubbed off)

I've finally found them, soon the plan will be done and we won't have to hide in here anymore.


"Whats that suppose to mean..?" Sanome asked.
"I dunno.." Hikaga replied. "I think we should leave now though, just in case."
Sanome nodded and they left the room. Onward to the next which was the doll.
Not so eager to into this one, for fear of whats on the other side. But they went i anyway.
"Ew! and Ah!" Hikaga yelled as he saw what was inside the room. "Okay, i'm not going to stay in here."
"Stop being such a party pooper" Sanome sighed. "They're only dolls!"
"With no eyes! Dolls with no eyes!" Hikaga yelled again.
Sanome clued in. "Oh my god..." She picked one up. "I'm going to eat you Hikaga!" She yelled the doll in front of her face and made a weird voice.
"Holy Gods!" Hikaga screamed. "Don't do that!"
Sanome peeked from the doll. "Oh come on, they're only dolls, what harm could they do?"
Hikaga looked paler than the time last year. "T-t-t-t-t-t-that...." He pointed with quivering hands over to the window.
Sanome looked over. On the window, there was the sign that said 'die' on it written in blood, from the eyes of a doll.
"All right! Which one of you glass heads did it!?" Sanome stared around the room.
"Theres nothing in here! Lets go! You're a little to brave for your own good sometimes!" Hikaga grabbed Sanome's arm and ran out, locking the door.
"T..thanks." She nodded.
"No problem." Hikaga replied. The two were still shaking. "h-how about we go to the next room...?"
"Yeah.." Sanome said. ""Lets do that.."
The room with a white pillow on it. "Pillows are good and nice." Sanome breathed.
"Yeah." They both walked in and refreshed themselves. "Okay, this seems like a sturdy good room."
Sanome turned around with red eyes. "Hikaga."
Hikaga blinked. "Whats wrong?"
"Nothing." She said and walked closer to him.
"Oh god..yeah sturdy room my butt!" Hikaga dodged her and ran over to the closet doors. "Um..Sanome, you're possessed!"
Sanome smiled. "Do you love me?"
"what!?" Hikaga walked against the wall. "We need to get you out of here." He made it over to the door and pushed it open. He went in front of Sanome and pushed her outside."
"Owch." She shook her head. "Huh..? What happened?"
Hikaga laughed nervously. "nothing important."
Sanome smiled. "Okay."
Hikaga was nervous for the next room, he REALLY wouldn't like to get possessed or for Sanome to again. "Maybe we shouldn't go in bat room here.."
"Hm? Why?" Sanome looked at Hikaga.
"Maybe its a special room...what if certain people get possessed!?"
"Don't be silly Hikaga. That only happens in manga." She giggled, then walked inside.
Hikaga followed after cautiously.
"It seems safe enough." Sanome smiled.
"Thats always how it starts." Hikaga looked around. "But, i have to admit, this one does seem better."
The room had cement flooring, it was cold. The walls were wooden and grey, there were bat statues everywhere. "This explains the bats.." Hikaga sighed.
Sanome shivered, "Its freezing in here!"
"Yeah." Hikaga walked around and bumped into something. "Eh?"
The thing he bumped into was a large door. "Whoa."
"Whoa is right! Jackpot!" Sanome felt the door. Its wooden, like all the others.
"What a surprise." Hikaga chuckled.
Sanome smiled. "Lets go in!" The two opened the door, which surprisingly wasn't locked. There was nothing, all empty. "Thats a waste." Sanome sighed. "We pretty much went everywhere..."
"Yeah..I guess we should go then.."
Sanome nodded as they walked out and downstairs. Hikaga kept looking back just to make sure they had no followers.
Soon the were at the chair maze, which had changed its shape.
"It wasn't like that before..." Sanome pointed. "I remember..it was different."
"Well..this is magics." Hikaga noted.
"I guess...but-" Sanome started then shook her head, "Yeah..well lets get this one done."
They turned and straightened, locked and flew, then they finally were done.
"Geez! Remind me never to play musical chairs again!" Sanome joked.
Hikaga laughed. "Lets just get out of here before i get permanent nightmares,"
Sanome giggled. "Yeah." They went forth to the door, which had changed its color, it was now a rust red color, like blood.
Sanome touched it and when she pulled her hand off it was wet. "Its real!" She gasped.
She pulled the door open and then they ran out. Almost at the gate she stopped. "look!" She showed her hands. "It was real!"
"I know...But how.." Hikaga was fighting question after another.
"I don't know..but we'd better go, before something else happens." Sanome started to run, clearly she was scared. Hikaga ran after her.
Soon they were back on campus.
They stopped running. "We have to find the others!"
"You should wash the blood off of your hands first." Hikaga said.
"Yeah but-"
"Don't worry, i'll tell the others to meet us, we'll be in you and Kotoko's room okay?"
"Okay." Sanome agreed then went in the opposite direction.

Soon the whole gang was there, just waiting for Sanome, and when she arrived, there were questions all around.
Once everything was explained, from doors, to dolls, to chairs, to blood. Everyone was shocked.
"There something coming guys." Sanome started to comb out the knots in her hair from the evil castle.
"It was so bad. This thing thats coming must be worse." Hikaga sighed. "Can't this be a year where theres no evil..."
"Well whatever it is We'll beat it! Just like last year!" Kotoko stood up.
"Yeah!" Jin and Keichi high fived each other.
Claire smiled and sat with Kaoru. "They're right, when has there been a problem that the 'gang' hasn't solved?"
Sanome smiled. She was happy the gang had so much faith, but this striking voice in the back of her head kept telling her it would be different this time, much different.
* * *

Thats it for now, hope you enjoyed dish chapitre! :)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on May 9, 2008, 9:39:01 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:55:49 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol s'okay! XD

Squee! HAving one of my books published would be a dream come true *sighs dreamily* I will one day :)

ChemBox on April 29, 2008, 5:15:08 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBox;o

TKxKari224 on April 29, 2008, 11:15:21 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224;P

XD