Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Theres more at night then jsut wolves

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 14 - Theres more at night then jsut wolves

Chapter 14 - Theres more at night then jsut wolves
~~ The next morning Sanome had decided on a plan of what to do, she had woken up late, so she had to start soon.
"I think i'm going to go chat with Nao." Kotoko smiled.
"Do it!" Sanome urged her.
"Okay!" Kotoko giggled.
Sanome laughed. "I'll see you later on then?"
"Yup." Kotoko waved then was gone.
Sanome dived into her closet the moment Kotoko left then pulled out some clothes.
She came out with an orange tank top and capri pants. "There! Now to get to that plan." It was one, when her schedule began..

At 1:00PM she went to the cafe for an energy booster.
At 1:30PM she went to the boys basketball game.
At 2:00PM she went to spy on Kotoko and Nao, only bowling.
At 2:30PM she went to spy on Claire and Kaoru, only hand holding.
At 3:00PM she went shopping.
At 3:30PM she dropped everything she'd bought off at home.
At 4:00PM everyone was back in their dorms.
At 4:30PM she watched T.V back at her dorm.
At 5:00PM she went back out to take a photo of the creepy castle
At 5:30PM the sun had completely set and it was dark.
At 6:00PM her plan was done.

"Aw." She yawned. "Well at least that kept me occupied." She started to walk home when someone was blocking her path. "Excuse me?" She said politely. "Can i get in?"

The person looked at her. "Why?"
"I need to go home and catch some sleep." Sanome said calmly.
"But then i'm not invited in." The boy said.
"Why would i invite you in?" Sanome asked. "I don't even know you."
"No, but you could in another life." His voice was whiny.
"What?" Sanome was annoyed. "Move."
The boy turned around. "Why don't you." He flashed his teeth. They were pointed, fangs. Sanome's eyes widened. "What!? You can't be...are you?!"
"Scared? Thats right, were not some stupid myth."
Sanome covered her mouth. "Get out!!"
"What?" The boy looked at her in surprise.
"You're a real vampire!? Thats freaking Awesome!" Sanome jumped around. "I thought you guys were just myths, so when did you come here?"
"Oh, yesterday actually, and before that, we actually were myths, but theres a whole lot of us running around now." The boy said.
"Wow, who would've guessed, it seems interesting, to be a vampire, do you like it?" Sanome asked.
"Oh yeah, it definitely has its good times, but theres some disadvantages too. Like not going in the sun. If only we had the Gem of Amara
((C) Joss Whedon) then we could go out in the day, its this whole big thing." The guy said. "Oh, and by the way, My name's Kane."
"Ah, nice to meet you! I'm Sanome."
Kane nodded. "Aw man...the suns going to be up soon. I forgot all about eating you..now i'm going to be hungry for 6 hours." He made a face. "Well it was nice meeting you, Sanome."
Sanome waved. "We should meet again!" Kane disappeared. "Seems like a nice guy."
She smiled then walked back upstairs. "Uh-oh...I was out all night! Kotoko is going to kill me!" She looked inside. Then tip-toed in.
"Where were you!?" Kotoko yelled from her bed. "I was worried sick!"
"Okay listen to me Kotoko, I have something to tell you, and honestly, you probably won't believe me, but I have to try."
"Whats wrong?" Kotoko asked.
"The reason I was out all night was because I met, a vampire."
Kotoko was silent for about four seconds then she burst out laughing.
"Kotoko. Hey!" Sanome said, but Kotoko kept laughing.
Obviously her laughter was really loud because Jin, Kaoru, Keichi, Claire, and Hikaga came in.
"Whats all the noise?" Hikaga asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning.
Sanome looked at them. "Its her insane laughter!"
Kotoko finally stopped. "I'm..sorry." She still had traces of laughter in her speech.
"What did you say?" Jin asked.
Sanome got up and shut the door. "I told her that the reason I was out all night was because I met a vampire."
Everyone else began to laugh, except Kaoru, because he doesn't laugh.
"Guys I'm not joking! They were a myth before, but now there not! Hikaga remember that note saying 'now we don't have to wait anymore' in the castle!?" Sanome asked.
Hikaga stopped laughing. "Guys..what if its true..we have seen weirder things."
Sanome nodded. "And why would I do this if it wasn't real!? Do you really think I would tell you I met a vampire, if I really didn't!?"
Kaoru looked at everyone. "She's not lying.."
Jin nodded. "No, she's not."
"Great! Now theres vampires to worry about." Hikaga sighed. "I did not sign up for this."
"None of us did." Sanome said. "But we have to do something, before they take over the school, if theres a numerous increase in the obituary section, people are going to start to get suspicious..."
"Yeah..." Keichi said.
"But what can we do?" Claire asked.
"Guys." Sanome smiled. "Its time to go Vamp hunting."
* * *

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on May 9, 2008, 9:18:19 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:19:30 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol vampires are cool ;3

ChemBox on April 30, 2008, 8:01:42 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBoxvampie ;]]

TKxKari224 on May 1, 2008, 1:08:12 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol oh yeah.