Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Vamp hunters

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 15 - Vamp hunters

Chapter 15 - Vamp hunters
Ready steady....GO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone ready?" Sanome asked as everyone readied themselves with, stakes, wands, garlic, holy water, holy bread, decapitation items, such as axes, and swords.
"Ready!" They all replied.
Soon the door barged open and they all filtered out.
"We should split up." Claire said.
"I agree." Jin replied.
"Okay.." Sanome looked around. "Jin, Hikaga and I will take the East. Claire Kaoru, Keichi and Kotoko, you guys take West."
Everyone nodded and split up.

* * *

"Wait.." Sanome put her index finger over her mouth. "Ssh, I think I hear something." Her group became quiet, and in the background, you could hear the faint rustling of bushes.
"Is it the wind?" Hikaga asked. "Or something else."
Jin looked at the bush and walked over with Sanome whispering 'be careful', he bent the bush and stuffed the cross in it. "Ow!"
Sanome and Hikaga ran over. "Are you okay Jin!?" Hikaga asked. "Is it a vampire?"
Jin chuckled. "A cat.."
"Well.." Sanome tapped her foot on the ground. "Thats awkward."
The three laughed silently as they continued their search.
Soon they were near the castle. "Euch..I'd hate to go in there now that I know whats out at night.." Jin shuddered.
"I know.." Sanome grasped her stake tighter. "Lets keep going.."
Hikaga and Jin followed.
Jin sighed. "Were not having much in the way of luck...I wonder how the others are doing?"

* * *

"Any luck!?" Kotoko yelled from the trees.
"Not so much!" Claire yelled back, then giggled. "Isn't that a good thing though?! I mean what if the vampires left!"
"Its a possibi- AHHH!!!" Kotoko screamed.
Keichi, Kaoru, and Claire ran over. "Whats wrong!?"
Kotoko pointed. "It was..!! --In th-there!!"
Kaoru looked and started walking forwards.
Claire bit her lip. "Be careful!"
Kaoru nodded and walked in closer. There was sounds of fighting then.
Everyone went to check what was happening, when they saw Kaoru and a bloodsucker fighting, and by the looks of it..well, why don't we see here.
"Go Kaoru!" Keichi cheered like he was at a sports match. "You can do it!"
Kaoru pulled a high kick on the vamp, stunning it so suddenly then...DUSTED.
Claire and Kotoko gasped. "Oh my god!"
The boys didn't seem stunned at all...
Kotoko walked over to the dust. "How weird..."
Kaoru put the stake in his pocket and sighed.
"That was intense." Keichi chuckled.
Claire laughed nervously. "Yeah.." she looked up. "I wonder how the others are doing."

* * *

"OH SHI-" Jin dodged an attack.
"Take this vampire scum!" Hikaga yelled as he stabbed it a million times.
The vampire finally 'poofed'. "Holy Crap." Hikaga sighed, "That one was a tougher one.."
Sanome caught her breath. "You're telling me..!"
Jin coughed. "How about we..go back now..its like frigging 5 am.."
Sanome giggled. "Yeah, we said we'd meet back at 5 anyway...and we've got school tomorrow..its Monday...crap.."
"Yeah, but its Suriashal (Ser-ee-ash-ale) day tomorrow, no school, remember?" Hikaga smiled.
"Oh yay!" Sanome cheered.
They laughed. "Lets go."

* * *

The eight met back up near the fountain. "That was a productive night." Jin laughed.
"You bet." Kotoko replied. "We found a lot of vampires, but Kaoru dusted most of them..."
"Oh well..theres always next time." Jin smiled.
Kotoko nodded. "Yeah.."

In the far distance of the castle. Someone was looking outside of the top window again, then something sparkling dropped to the ground.
The person smiled wickedly. "You know what to do."

* * *
That all for now! :D

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChemBox on May 18, 2008, 3:01:08 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBoxAhah, awesome shiz.
It's getting goood!
Icannotsrslywaitforthenextchapterlikeomg. 'Cause you already told me all about it :D it'll be superb.

TKxKari224 on May 19, 2008, 7:02:17 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol yeh, it'll sure be an aweosme one XD

NAERA on May 9, 2008, 9:18:51 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:20:46 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224i think you missed a chapter? 'exploring the castle?'

TKxKari224 on May 9, 2008, 9:20:24 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224XD