Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Sanome finds a marble!

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 16 - Sanome finds a marble!

Chapter 16 - Sanome finds a marble!
Here we go, i think you're all gonna love this one. ;P
* * *

"YAWN!" Sanome sat up. "I hate when you have a yawn coming, then it stops, it makes me want to eat something...like a person! Okay, not really, it just bugs me."
"Wow, i didn't know it could bug someone so much, call the police! The yawn stoppers are unstoppable!" She made an 'oh noes!' kind of face.
Sanome laughed. "Okay okay!..So what are you gonna do today?"
Kotoko slanted her eyes. "Something."
Sanome opened the window. "No plans?"
"None.." Kotoko slapped her head. "I should have plans though, we all should..OH! Maybe I'll enter the battle chamber and improve my skills! Or maybe i'll take a stroll through the enchanted garden! Or maybe I could walk to the magical portal museum!"
Sanome looked at Kotoko. "Yeah, those are all awesome ideas except for the fact there IS no battle chamber, enchanted garden, or magical portal museum..the closest thing to anything there is the training grounds."
"I guess i'll go there then, i really need to improve anyway." Kotoko smiled.
"Kay, see you then." Sanome waved as Kotoko walked out the door.

She sat on the bed. "Greeaaaatttt~" She fluffed the pillow. "I'm gonna go to sleep again..." Then the door barged open to reveal Jin. Today he was wearing shorts down to his knees, and an orange tank-top. On his neck he, again wore the chain necklace. (He never takes it off, if I hadn't explained that earlier.) He hopped over to Sanome's bed. "Come on Garfield! Wakey Wakey!"
Sanome groaned. "I don't wanna get up, I've got nothing to do."
"Well, DUH! Thats why I'm here too!" Jin folded his arms then twirled in spot. "If you don't get up since you've got nothing to do, you'll never find out what you can do!" Jin stated as he stopped twirling. "Whoa, think i just lost some brain cells there." He kept jumping though. "Aw! Come on, I've got such a big adrenaline rush!"
Sanome laughed. "Jin! You always have an adrenaline rush!"
Jin jumped again. "Yea..so? Its better than being cooped up in my room all day~" He pointed to the window. "See how nice it is? We could go for a walk! We could go get the others, we could go roller skating, ice-cream, take photos, go to the annual races that are held today--anything!"
Sanome giggled. "Okay!I'll go!"
Jin smiled triumphantly. "Yes!"
Sanome pushed him out the door. "I'm gonna get dressed."
"Okees!" Jin replied.
Soon Sanome came out with blue ocean styled shorts, and a white Tee-shirt. "I';m ready!" She walked over to Jin.
"Lets go lets go!" Jin jumped again.
Sanome nodded. "Yeah yeah!"
The two ran out of the building and to the races.
They sat down in the bleachers. "Watch for us, kay?" Jin smiled at Sanome.
"Us?" She asked.
"Hikaga, and I." Jin grinned. "We're both taking part." He ran down the bleachers. "Watch for us~"
Sanome waved. "Okay!"

Soon the races were about to start, first was the annual track race, the, first to the finish line kind of deal. Jin was racing in this one, against a bunch of other guys, the only other one Sanome reckognised was Caine. He looked like he was cursing under his breath.

The gun fired and everyone took off, each one had great speed, but in the end, Jin won, with Caine in second.
Jin came up to Sanome. "Didja watch me?! Was I good?!"
"Yeah!" Sanome smiled. "You were great!"
Jin grinned. "Thanks! Hikaga's next!"

They watched. It was a long jump contest.
Nobody was familiar except for Hikaga himself. And as the contest began, Hikaga wiped the floor with everyone, and won!
Jin and Sanome cheered. He came up. "Hi guys!"
Jin high fived him. "You did great!"
"You too!" They both chuckled.
"Yeah, you guys both did great!" Sanome clapped.
"We've got more training to do, i guess we'll see you later?" Jin said.
"Yeah, i think i have an idea on what to do anyway," She smiled then waved.
Hikaga and Jin waved then went back down.

* * *

Sanome walked along the path until she reached the castle, the was about to leave, when she seen something sparkling in the grass.
"Whats this?" Sanome picked it up. "A..marble...? No...a rock? What?" She shook her head. "I'll ask one of the guys later."


The person in the window seemed to be laughing this time, so quietly, that you couldn't hear. "Foolish child. You have a lot more to worry about now, my plan is working perfectly, all i have to do is wait. Wait for tomorrow morning, and your worlds will be seen from someone else's perspective."

* * *
All for now, sorry my chapters are getting a little shorter ^^;;

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on June 10, 2008, 7:54:02 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on June 18, 2008, 1:20:10 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol, XD

ChemBox on May 18, 2008, 4:13:17 AM

ChemBox on
ChemBoxHohoho.
This is getting prtysrs. <<ha, betcha don't know what htat means.

TKxKari224 on May 18, 2008, 4:14:32 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol i bet i do, i think it means pretty serious! OHOHOH