Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - I want to show you something.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 19 - I want to show you something.

Chapter 19 - I want to show you something.
They all looked at each other. "It didn't!? no!" Sanome collapsed on the floor. "How did it not work? I thought we made it in time.."
Claire looked down. "I can't believe this..."

Hikaga slumped over. "So..this is our lives.."
Keichi looked at himself. "I can't stay a girl for the rest of my life!"
Kaoru looked at everyone. "Just wait.."
They looked back.

"What do you mean?" Claire asked.
"When Sanome brought the marble back..it took a day..for us to change..maybe the effect is the same..either way.." Kaoru replied.

"I hope you're right." Kotoko said.

"Then lets sleep! Now! Everyone go to sleep." Jin said.
Everyone looked around . "In here? We're in Kotoko and Sanome's room though."
"It doesn't matter, just everyone go to sleep." Jin repeated.

They all nodded and laid down somewhere...soon hours passed and everyone drifted off to sleep.

The next morning...

Sanome woke up first because of her alarm. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, when she seen into the mirror though, she was .......herself.
"AHHHHHHH!" She screamed, waking everyone up, she ran out. "YOU guys! It worked it worked!"
Everyone looked at each other. "It did! Kaoru was right!"
Claire hugged Kaoru. "I'm so glad!"
Kaoru...Smiled!

Everyone was happy, finally. They had their joys now, because something else, much bigger was coming once again, Bigger than Xel, bigger than The virus Sanome had, Bigger than Claire's doppleganger. Much bigger...

--
Later that day..

Hikaga and Sanome were at the local cafe. Sanome bought a sucker and popped it into her mouth. "So Hikaga," She took out the sucker and pretended it was a microphone. "How do you feel about the body switch? Are you glad you're yourself again?"

"Oh definitely," Hikaga played along. "It would have been awkward if i was in any other body but my own."
Sanome smiled then put the sucker back in her mouth. "True..true."
Hikaga chuckled. "What about you?"
"Oh i'm definitely happy too, like you said, it would have been too weird." Sanome giggled.
Hikaga nodded. "Yep."
Sanome got out of her seat and twirled around. "Hey, come with me." She took Hikaga's hand and ran off.

"Wait, ah! Sanome, where are we going?" Hikaga asked, still running.
"You'll see~" Sanome giggled again.

Soon they arrived.
"Look." Sanome pointed. "Through here."
Hikaga looked ahead. "Through that?" It was a mossy old door, that looked as if it hadn't been opened in ages.
Sanome was already opening it when Hikaga stopped looking.
"I've only been in here once, but it was mighty beautiful." She said.
She opened the door and the two stepped in.
"There." She smiled.
"Wow, it's amazing!" Hikaga was breathless, because the sight in front of him was one only a few people could admire, and they were two of them.

The view was of very tall grass leading to a large stone house, all around there were a million or so flowers, all of different kinds, some weeds, some roses, they all formed a beautiful sight thoguh. There was a hill to, on top of that hill was an old swing, looking like it hadn't been touched in a million years.

"The house was empty." Sanome said, breaking the silence.
"Really?" Hikaga asked, still breathless by the sight.
Sanome nodded. "Come here." She ran through the flowers happily, and Hikaga followed her.
They arrived at the house, and Sanome opened the door with a struggle, "Oh, here we go." They walked in.

Inside there was two rooms, a bedroom and a kitchen.

The bedroom had no door, and was simple, one bed, with once white covers, now grey because of the dust, was on the side, a night table was there, it was simple too, black, with a candle that had been used too much on it.

The Kitchen was empty besides an old cookbook and a few pans, it was dirty, and had a musty smell.

"See." Sanome said. "Empty."
"It really is.." Hikaga turned around.
Sanome walked into the kitchen and looked at the cookbook. "recipes with meat?" She shook her head. "I wonder who lived here.."
"Me too..was there a picture frame or anything the first time you came?"
"No.."
"Oh..i think we should get out of here now..it's giving me the creeps." Hikaga shivered,
"Yeah.." Sanome went to the door, which oddly, wasn't there anymore. "What?!"
Hikaga looked at the entrance. "What happened? Where's the door?"
"I don't know.." Sanome replied. "This didn't happen last time.."
"There! A window." Hikaga took Sanome's hand this time and ran towards the window. "Here, you go out first."
"Are you sure?" Sanome asked.
Hikaga nodded.
Sanome jumped out the window. Then Hikaga did.
"I wonder why that happened?" Sanome asked, still sitting on the ground.
"It's weird..maybe someone wanted us to be in there." Hikaga said.
"Who?"
"I dunno."
"Well,for now, lets leave, before that door disappears."
Hikaga nodded. "Yeah."
They ran to the front and out the door, being sure to shut it hard.

"Lets go!" Sanome started to run with Hikaga.
Once they arrived back on campus they stopped running.
Sanome sighed. "Geez..are we prime targets or something.."
"I don't know..but it sure does seem like that."

Sanome sat down. "Well, whomever is targeting us this time, is in for some serious butt kicking."
Hikaga laughed. "Yeah."

In the distance of the school, the castle was darker than usual, someone looked out. "That's what you think."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on July 15, 2008, 8:47:41 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on July 15, 2008, 8:49:19 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Haha thanks :)

Lol yeah, i wanted to make them spend some time together since the only time they did was when they were in the castle XD