Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Lets practice.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 20 - Lets practice.

Chapter 20 - Lets practice.
Hey guys, are you with me so far? Great! :D I love to hear your thoughts an opinions about my stories, so please keep reading until the end! Much loves from me, and thanks! :)

~~

The next morning was cloudy, and no signs of the sun.
"Oh geez." Sanome sighed as she hopped out of her bed. "Hey Kotoko, wake up."
"Mm..go away." Kotoko mumbled as she stayed in bed.
Sanome giggled. "He~ey! It's Naoki!"
Kotoko shot up. "What!? Where!?"
Sanome giggled again. "Works every time."
Kotoko folded her arms. "Oh funny, very funny."
Sanome smiled. "Well, come on then."
"Why? What's so special about today?" Kotoko sighed and slowly got out of bed.
"Nothing, you just can't be a lazy bum because it's a cloudy day." Sanome replied.
"Yes I can, I have all rights."
"Not when you're livin' with me."
"Yeah, Yeah."

"Yosh! Alright!" Sanome dove into her closet.
Kotoko came and took some clothes out of her dresser.

Sanome came back out wearing a blue teeshirt with jean shorts.
Kotoko came out with a red blouse and black capri pants.

"Yeah, well, we're ready, what now?" Kotoko yawned.
"That's why we must call Hikaga, Jin and ..well thats pretty much it!"
"What about Keichi, Claire and Kaoru?" Kotoko asked.
"Claire and Kaoru are on a hot date! And Keichi has basketball practice all day." Sanome said.
"I see."
"Yup!"

"Well let's goooo!" Sanome dragged her outside.
They knocked on Jin's door, and he was still asleep, so Sanome used her magic to open the door. [kekeke]
"Are you sure we should do this?" Kotoko whispered.
"Yep, he won't mind, and a risk is fun once in a while." Sanome whispered back.

Kotoko waited at the door, while Sanome tip toed over to Jin's bed.
"No altus, amicus." She pointed her wand at Jin and he started to float. "Cado!" She yelled and Jin dropped onto his bed.

"What!?" Jin woke up surprised. "What was that!?"
Sanome grinned. "Wake up call, silly."
Jin looked at Sanome as if she was a ghost. "And what if i didn't land on the bed!?"
"Kotoko is a professional, like a doctor, so it's all cool." Sanome smiled.
Jin looked serious but couldn't hold it, he grinned widely. "Alright."
"Come on come on, let's go scare Hikaga!"

"yeah!" Sanome giggled.
Kotoko sighed. "Sometimes you guys scare me."
"We know!" They said in unison.

At Hikaga's room, he was still asleep too, Keichi had practice so Hikaga, too was alone.
"patefacio." Sanome opened the door.

"Who wants to do the honors?" She whispered.
"Not me." Kotoko frowned.
"I will." Jin chuckled softly.
"Good luck."

Jin walked over to Hikaga's bed and stood there for a while. "Hmm.."
He smirked then pointed his wand to the ground. "contremisco." The ground shook.
Hikaga woke up. "Earthquake!? ..wait..what!? Is that possible!?" He jumped on his bed. "What are you guys doing here?!"
Sanome laughed. "Waking you up!"

"So..that wasn't an earthquake just now..?" Hikaga looked at them.
"No." Kotoko started. "There can't be earthquakes in the sky." She giggled.
"..riiiight." Hikaga laughed nervously. "Let me guess.. contremisco?"
Jin nodded, "Right on."
Hikaga got off his bed then dashed to the bathroom, once he was done he dashed back out, "Alright, whatever we're doing, i'm in."

"Well, today, i decided we should practice our magyck." Sanome said.
"I'm in."
"Me too."
"Will do."

"Great!" Sanome smiled. "I have just the place to do it."

Soon the four arrived at the gym. "Here we go." They walked in.

"We'll pair up." Kotoko said. "That way, if we need a partner to practice with we'll have them there."
"Good idea." Sanome smiled.
"I'll go with Kotoko." Jin chuckled. "Um..well, good luck Hikaga..when you die, can I have your basketball?" Him and Kotoko laughed.
"Haha guys, that's very funny." Sanome turned to Hikaga. "I'm not that bad, i swear! Let me show you!"
She pointed her wand at Hikaga.
"Ah! Sanome wait, before you d-" But before Hikaga got a chance to finish Sanome already said the spell.
"bestia mutatio!"

A flash of light came and Hikaga was gone...or technically...his body was...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment