Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - This could be a problem...

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 21 - This could be a problem...

Chapter 21 - This could be a problem...
"What happened!?" Jin and Kotoko ran over.

"Uh! ..I was..I have no clue!" Sanome flailed her arms. "What if i killed him! Or worse! Sent him to an unknown hell dimension where the only food there is SHRIMP!"

Kotoko looked at the ground. "Uh guys...this could be a problem..."
Looking back at them, from way down there, was a little bunny!

"What! No!" Sanome yelled. "I turned Hikaga into a bunny!?"
"Looks like it." Kotoko replied. "It may take a while for us to get the ingrediants to turn him back guys, and i don't even know all of them!"

She looked at Sanome. "Quick, tell me the spell you used."
"I thought it was just to make a bunny..i didn't know it would turn him into one!" Sanome yelled. "What if he can't turn back!?"
"Don't worry, we'll get him back." Kotoko said. "I just need you to tell me the spell you used."
"bestia mutatio." Sanome said.
"Animal change?" Kotoko sighed. "Oh boy."

"For now, we have to make sure the principal doesn't find out about this." Jin said.
Sanome nodded. "I'll keep him in my room, it's my responsibility now."
Kotoko smiled. "Okay, but be careful, he's a bunny now, and he doesn't have the full brain of a human, it's not even half the size that it used to be, so some times he may not know what he's doing." She turned to the door. "I'll be away for the week getting the supplies, if the teachers ask, say that i'm sick." She ran to the door . "Don't worry guys, we'll fix him up right and healthy soon!" She winked, then left.

Sanome picked Hikaga the bunny up and hugged him. "Man, i'm so sorry, I promise we'll get you back."
Jin smiled. "We should probably get him to your dorm, i can make you invisible, but not for long, you have to use your time wisely."
Sanome nodded. "Gotcha."
Jin pointed his wand and said. "occultus."
Soon Sanome wasn't observable, she ran out of the gym and hurried up to her room.

"Oh..i'm such a horrible person.." Sanome laid down Hikaga on her pillow and sat on her bed, she looked at him. "Hikaga, can you hear me?"
The bunny just sniffed the pillow.
"..If you can hear me...um..come over here." She laid her hand on the bed.
Hikaga hopped over and sniffed her hand. "You can hear me?"
The invisibility wore off.
"Just a fluke then..you really can't hear me.." Sanome got up and walked to the bathroom. "Ugggggggh!" She stared at the mirror, seriously. "I turned my best friend into a bunny....I turned my best friends into a rabbit...I changed my best friend into a fricken animal ..with fur and big floppy, cute ears!"

She walked back to her room. "I sure hope Kotoko finds those ingrediants."
Hikaga just laid on the bed, sleeping.
"Boy, in bunny form, he sure is cute." Sanome giggled. "..In human form he's cuter though.."
The bunny opened its eyes.
"Eh?!" Sanome stepped back. "He didn't hear me right.. i thought he couldn't hear me.."
He shut his eyes again and drifted off to sleep.
Sanome soon did the same.

In the morning, Hikaga was gone.
Sanome woke up. "Oh no! I fell asleep on the job! Shoot shoot shoot!"
She looked at her door, which was unopened. "He has to be in here somewhere."
She looked in her closet, in her dresser, in the beds, but she couldn't seem to find him.
"reverto bestia." Jin's voice came from behind her. "You should use that spell, if you're trying to find him."
"Ah! Jin!?" Sanome gasped. "reverto bestia?? ..oh, return animal...right?"
"Right. Or you could just use the standard 'find' spell."
"Right..i think i'll use that one." Sanome took out her wand. "Invenio."
A light pointed to the bathroom, she walked in, and it pointed to the bath tub, and sure enough, inside that tub, was Hikaga.
Sanome sighed. "Found you." She took him out of the bath tub. "Taking care of animals is hard work.."
"I know what you mean." Jin chuckled. "But, if you have forgotten, we have school today."
"Oh!" Sanome slapped herself. "Can you make sure he doesn't leave? Kaythanks!" She got dressed then put Hikaga in her backpack. "Bunnies don't make much noise, and there's a blanket and carrots in there, so he should be fine."
"Good thinking." Jin said. "Now let's go!"
Soon they arrived at class and took their seats, the lesson began, as Mr. Kip happily discussed the polynomial whatchamawhosit.

The rest of the week went the same, secretly hiding Hikaga, going to class and staying up late making sure he didn't go anywhere.

Soon it was Friday afternoon, and when Jin and Sanome arrived back at Sanome and Kotoko's dorm, Kotoko was in there setting up material.
"Kotoko! you're back!" Sanome smiled.
"This is great!" Jin grinned too.
Kotoko giggled. "Yep, i got all the stuff, now we just have to make sure Hikaga stays in the middle of that circle."
Sanome nodded and put Hikaga in the circle. "Remaneo." She nodded. "He'll stay now."
Jin sighed deeply and nodded too. "Okay, whenever you're ready."
Kotoko smiled. "I'm ready now, all we have to do is recite the incantation."
"What is it?" Sanome asked.
Kotoko handed her the paper, then Sanome handed it to Jin.
They all looked at Hikaga. "Abeo rursus ut noster nostra nostrum amicus."

Suddenly a flash of bright light came and standing before them was the one and only, Hikaga.
Hikaga looked stunned.
Sanome glomped him. "Oh my gosh! I'm such a terrible person! I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!"
Hikaga still looked stunned but smiled. "It's okay, really, i'm fine."
"No, it's all my fault though! I should quite school! I suck at magic and should have never started!" Sanome cried.
Hikaga looked at her. "Calm down. You know they only send invitations to great magical beings, they don't just send them to anyone, you would have had to capture their attention." He smiled still.
Sanome smiled and hugged him again. "Thanks, you're a great friend....who smells like carrots.."
Hikaga chuckled. "I guess some of the effect hasn't worn off yet."
Sanome giggled. "That's okay, I'd prefer you smell like carrots for the rest of your life than be a little bunny."
"Me too." Jin grinned.
"Same here!" Kotoko smiled. "We missed you, Hikaga."
Hikaga smiled too, "Um...how about we keep this secret from Claire, Kaoru and Keichi..okay?"
Everyone looked at each other. "Deal."

"It's good to be back." Hikaga grinned.
"It's good to have you back." Kotoko said.
"Dude, that was pretty retarded, now that we're thinking about it now." Jin made a face.
Everyone thought for a minute and made the same face. "Um..Yeah, next time let's try a memory spell.."
"Oh i know this great one that..." They chatted in the distance.

Let's be happy that Hikaga didn't stay a bunny. :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOT! Well, here's chapter 21 guys, thanks for sticking with me! I love you all! XD

And hmm, are any of you still thinking about what Sanome said to Hikaga when he was a bunny..

"Boy, in bunny form, he sure is cute." Sanome giggled. "..In human form he's cuter though.."

Hmm? Did Hikaga really not hear? Or did he? MUAHAHAHAHA!

>3<

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on July 22, 2008, 3:02:43 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on July 22, 2008, 10:16:44 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Heehee XD

May~beeee ;D
We'll see in the next chapter, lol