Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Don't fight children.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 22 - Don't fight children.

Chapter 22 - Don't fight children.
The next couple of days went by like they usually did, Keichi, Hikaga and Jin making more plans to add to their AKC [Annoy Kaoru club], Claire and Kaoru hanging out, Kotoko and Sanome chatting, you know...the usual.

Sometimes, like always things happen when it gets 'usual' and you all know that they can't stay happen for too long, it's just not allowed, Kadel drifted over to his study and sat down. "Damn kids, if they weren't here my plans would be perfected! The prophecy specifically states that it will be those kids who will stop my plans! They stopped Xel's plans, and now they're going after mine."

For those of you who don't remember, Kadel is the man who infected Sanome, appeared in both Hikaga and Jin's dreams and lives in the castle.

"I need a better plan, one that will not only wipe out those meddling kids, but the entire school." Kadel took out a pen and began to write. "Soon, soon.." He lit up. "Perfect! This is perfect! I'll set them against each other!" He scribbled on a notebook and said a spell. "Now, fight my children. This one will go to..The best friends. Jin and ..Hikaga." He smirked, then cackled evil like.

Meanwhile, on campus, by the fountain where everyone was sitting, Hikaga and Jin were hit with a purple glow and they both fell over.
"Oh! Are you guys okay?" Kotoko asked, not seeing the glow that went inside them.
"Fine." Jin got up.
"Yeah.." Hikaga stood up too, and glared at Jin. "Get out of my way."
Jin glared back. "I'm not in your way!"
"Well, i'm going over that way now, so technically, YOU ARE!"
Sanome gasped. "What's gotten into you two?!"
"Nothing." Jin said and looked at Hikaga. "If you want to get passed, go another way, because i'm NOT moving!"
Hikaga pushed Jin. "Oh, I think you are!"
Jin pushed him back. "Not!"
Hikaga and Jin started to fight as a group of kids gathered around them, yelling "Fight, Fight, Fight!"
Kotoko looked at them. "No! Don't fight!"
Soon a teacher came and pulled the two apart. "..Jin!? Hikaga!? ..My office. NOW!" She began to walk, as the two boys followed her, trading insults on the way.

Claire sighed. "What's wrong with them?"
"They seemed just fine this morning.." Keichi said.
"Until.. just now.." Kaoru looked at them.
"Did something happen..Wait! When they fell over? Do you think it happened then?" Kotoko asked.
"Probably." Claire said. "Because they were fine before that."
Sanome nodded. "But the question is, what happened?"

+ + +

Kadel chuckled. "That should teach them to mess with us."
"Us.." A voice said beside the door.
"Yes, us." Kadel replied, annoyed. "If you don't want to be a part of this, then leave."
"How about I just kill you to make it easier?" The person smirked.
Kadel looked away. "I won't die, not yet, there's no way..If you want a fight, come and get it."
The person walked to Kadel. "Not a fight, just yet that is." He looked out the window. "Foolish kids, soon their lives will all be mine."
"You mean OURS." Kadel yelled in his ear.
The person stuck his hand out with such force that it went right through Kadel, and blood spilled out, he was dead. "No, mine."

+ + +

[There's a new big bad now D: Who is it!? WHO IS IT!? D:]
Update tomorrow, i'm tired now T_T
Good night. :]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on August 2, 2008, 12:03:56 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on August 2, 2008, 3:58:08 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Hehe, you'll find out soon. ^_^
I know, i didn't even know it would be them at first then i was like 'ohh!'
XD