Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Why won't you stop!?

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 23 - Why won't you stop!?

Chapter 23 - Why won't you stop!?
Later that evening, Kotoko, Claire and Sanome were gathered in Claire's dorm, while Arina was out finding a new boy to chase.

"Too bad our school didn't have a security camera." Sanome said.
"Yeah.." Kotoko replied. "You'd think they'd be smart enough to install one after all of our principals have died...oh that reminds me, when is the new one finally coming in?"
Claire shrugged. "It was suppose to be today. Maybe he's late."
"Maybe." Sanome said. "Or maybe he accidentally 'died' along the way."
Claire giggled. "Oh come on."
Sanome smiled.
Just then someone knocked on the door.
Claire got up to open it, and surely enough, the figure standing there was none other than, Jin.
"Jin!" Claire exclaimed.
"Hi." Jin looked at them.
"Here, come in." Claire opened the door more.
"Thanks.." Jin walked in, and sat on a chair. "Guys..I think something is happening to me.."
"How so?" Kotoko asked.
"Well...I want to beat up Hikaga for no reason. It feels like I'm starting to hate him." Jin bit his lip. "The feeling comes, strongly, then it will leave for a minute, then come back strong again."
"That's weird...but we have a theory." Sanome said.
"Thats..." Jin shot up. "I can feel his presence still! It's annoying me!" He darted out the door.
"It's like a mood swing type thing." Kotoko said.
"Yeah, but he can't help it." Sanome said.
"Yeah.." Claire replied.. "We'd better think fast though, or this could get ugly."

+ + +

Jin hunted the dorm rooms for Hikaga, but as he turned the corner, he seen Hikaga getting a drink from the fountain. "Found you!"
Hikaga shot up from surprise. "Jin!?"
Jin nodded. "We have a fight that needs to be finished."
"It's your call." Hikaga said. "Too bad it's going to end like this."
"Like what?" Jin narrowed his eyes.
"You dying." Hikaga moved forward with clenched fists.
Jin dodged him just in time. "Cheater!"
Hikaga looked at him. "You started it!"
"You did!"
"You did!!"
"Shut up!"
"You shut up!" Jin stared at him. "God! What are we? In kindergarten! We both know how this REALLY needs to be settled."
"You're right." Hikaga sighed, then threw some punches at Jin. Jin dodged two, but the last hit him right in the face.
"You little-" Jin punched him back.
Soon they started a fight again, but it turned from hair pulling, to serial murder. Nobody was there to see though.
Jin kicked Hikaga in the shin and started to run off, but Hikaga threw his shoe at Jin's back. "Take that!"
"You take it back!" Jin threw the shoe back at Hikaga.
They both collapsed. They were too exhausted to do anything else.
Slowly their eyes began to close and they were K.O'd.
Eventually, someone found them, and took them to the hospital ward.
The nurse looked annoyed. "And it was one of the same boys who came in last year out of the biggest fight.." She sighed and left, just as Sanome, Keichi, Claire, Kotoko and Kaoru barged in.
"Oh god! Look at them." Sanome sighed. "If we don't find an antidote, they're going to kill each other!"
Kotoko frowned. "Or worse.."
Claire looked at everyone. "Wait a second...this spell couldn't have affected them unless they actually had all this anger inside them.."
Kotoko went wide-eyed. "You mean they really do hate each other!?"
Claire shook her head. "No. But something has angered them lately, therefor whoever casted this spell, knew that they would be angry.."
"But they weren't acting angry." Keichi said.
"Yeah." Sanome looked at them. "So.."
Kaoru looked at them. "Phone calls.."
They looked back.
"What do you mean?" Kotoko asked.
"Check their phone messages.." Kaoru said again.
"Oh yeah!" Sanome jumped up. "Let's go let's go!"
Kotoko looked at them. "Guys, i'm going to stay here, just in case they wake up and try to kill each other again."
"Okay." Claire nodded.
Kaoru stayed too, after all if Jin and Hikaga woke up, everyone knew they would need Kaoru to stop them.

So it was only Claire, Sanome and Keichi checking the messages now.
First they walked into Hikaga and Keichi's room.
Keichi pressed on the 'recent messages' menu, and a call began playing.
It was a woman, she sounded like she was crying, They could barely hear her, but from what they did gather, Hikaga's family was robbed the night before, and his best friend from his home town, had been killed, Luckily, they didn't lose everything though.
"Oh my god! That's terrible! No wonder he got angry...why didn't he tell us!?" Sanome looked as if she was about to cry herself.
"The same reason Jin didn't." Claire said. "Because they didn't want us to feel sad for them, they didn't want us to have to know."
"But that just.." Keichi started but didn't finish.
Sanome sighed. "Poor Hikaga.."
Claire nodded. "Let's go.."
The three walked slowly to Jin and Kaoru's room.
Sanome pressed the button, and like Hikaga's, a woman was on the other line.
And there were also tears. Jin's father had died of cancer, because the doctors wouldn't treat him, they refused to help, for unknown reasons.
Sanome covered her mouth. "Since when were doctors so cruel!" She rubbed her eyes.
Keichi looked down. "Man..this sucks.."
Claire frowned. "Those guys were strong though..and we have to be too. We have to put this aside, and help our friends, now."
Sanome and Keichi nodded. "You're right!"
They walked back down to the nurse office just to find Kotoko pulling Hikaga away from Jin, and Kaoru pulling Jin away from Hikaga.
"Aw geez, we leave for like ten minutes and this is what happens!" Sanome and Keichi ran inside, while Claire tried to help Kotoko and Kaoru.
"WOULD YOU GUYS JUST STOP IT ALREADY!" Sanome finally yelled.
Everybody looked at her shocked.
"Can't you just except that you're under a damn spell!" She yelled again.
Jin and Hikaga looked at each other.
"A spell." Hikaga said. "That still doesn't change the fact that i want to rip Jin's head off!"
"And it also doesn't change the fact that I want to cut Hikaga up into tiny little pieces!" Jin yelled back.
"It's hopeless, we've really found our end this time.." Sanome leaned against a wall and slowly sat down.
"No yet!" Claire said. "The only way to break a spell like this, is if we can get these two to tell each other that they are friends!"
"Of course!" Kotoko said, but as she said that Hikaga broke free of her grasp and pushed Jin out the window. Luckily it wasn't a high fall.
Jin stood up and wiped some blood off his face from the glass of the window.
"Now you've really done it!" Jin looked angry.
"And what are you going to do about it!?" Hikaga yelled.
"But how in the world can we do that!?" Kotoko sighed. "They would really kill each other.."
"We have to calm them down." Claire said. "If we can get the anger that's firing up this spell to turn off, then we can get them to admit they're friends!"
"Yeah, but how can that happen if they keep getting angrier?" Sanome asked.
"The only reason they're getting angrier, is that they're losses combined with them fighting is making them more angry." Claire replied.
"I see.." Sanome looked outside, where Kaoru was single handedly keeping the two away from each other.
"Okay, Keichi and I will take Jin, can you and guys take Hikaga?" Claire asked.
Sanome and Kotoko nodded. "Sure."
They all ran out and took positions. Keichi and Claire dragged Jin away finally, and Kotoko and Sanome dragged Hikaga away.
"We have to get this to work!" Sanome said.
Kotoko nodded. "Hikaga listen to us.."

Claire and Keichi looked at Jin.
"You have to listen, we have some important news! Geez."

"Both of you guys, need to become friends again."

They both looked at each other than at everyone else. "WHAT!?"

~~
Er,, fufu.. hallo there, Tis Bella here. Well anyway, i know Jin and Hikaga are best buds, and i wanted to add some excitement, so this is what i came up with, i hope you like. :)

Urg.. it's now 2:31AM, and I'M GOING TO SLEEP BUNNIES!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on August 2, 2008, 12:10:43 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on August 2, 2008, 3:58:58 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Hehe. :3 They just need some love! XD

Really? You think? :D That makes me really happy to hear! ^_^