Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Backfired plan: Mallex is here

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 24 - Backfired plan: Mallex is here

Chapter 24 - Backfired plan: Mallex is here
Claire eyed them. "You heard us!"
"Claire's right!" Sanome yelled. "You guys have to stop fighting! Or else something bad could happen."
"Like death?" Jin asked.
Kotoko, Sanome and Claire nodded.
"Cool!" Hikaga smirked then tried to attack Jin again, who was hiding behind Kaoru until the perfect moment came.
"Oh my gosh!" Kotoko looked annoyed. "Would you guys just stop it!"
They both looked at her.
"What's the matter with you! You guys are best friends! You shouldn't be fighting like this! Just because you lost someone important to you it doesn't mean you have to kill each other! That's not right and you know it!" She yelled at them.
Hikaga and Jin stood up straight and sat down on opposite sides of the fountain.
"Well, now what?" Kotoko turned to Claire who seemed somewhat shocked, but then snapped out of it. "Oh... Well, let's take them on one on one."
"Okay." Kotoko and Sanome walked over to Hikaga, and Keichi and Claire walked over to Jin, while Kaoru made sure they didn't fight again.

Sanome and Kotoko sat on each side of Hikaga.
"We need to have a serious talk." Sanome looked at him.
"Yeah...I know.." Hikaga sighed.
"So first of all, why was your anger directed towards Jin?" Kotoko asked.
Hikaga looked up. "I don't know...I guess the spell made us fight because whomever casted it knew that I lost my best friend in that robbery..."
"I see...wait then...who would know about your loss?" Sanome said.
Hikaga shrugged. "Who cares..."
Kotoko stood up. "Hey! It might have been the man who appeared in both Hikaga and Jin's dreams!"
"It must be! Because that's a connection!" Sanome said.
Hikaga just sighed. "Well whoever it is, you might want to find the antidote before i have the urge to kill him again."
Sanome nodded. "We know the antidote though, we just have to get you two to admit you're friends again!"

Meanwhile, with Claire and Keichi things were taking a different toll.
Claire sat on one side Of Jin and Keichi sat on another.
"Dude, what you're doing, is just completely uncool, you and Hikaga have been friends since, like the first week of school Ever!"
"What does that matter?" Jin looked down.
Claire sighed. "You need to stop thinking that way, or else you really might get killed."
Jin stood up. "I knew it! You're taking his side!"
Claire made him sit back down. "We're not taking anyones sides, because you're both under a spell!"
Jin sighed. "What kind of spell makes you want to kill you're best friend."
Claire looked at Sanome, and Sanome looked back at her.
While Keichi and Kotoko stayed with the others, the two girls joined up on one side.
"Did you hear that?" Claire asked.
Sanome nodded. "He admitted that him and Hikaga were best friends!"
Claire smiled, "Now all we have to do, is get them to say it at the same time, and mean it, before they go all 'rampage' again."
Sanome gave the thumbs up sigh and went to join Kotoko again.
Claire went back to Keichi.
"Well, I guess we can't really do much more." Claire sat down. "If you guys stay like this..."
"If we stay like this..what?" Jin sat up.
"You're both going to die, no doubt about it." Claire sighed.
"Ah! I don't want to die!" Jin yelled.
"It's just too bad." Claire sighed again. "Nothing can help you now, it's all down from here."
Jin eyed her. "Liar."
Claire turned to him and smiled. "Yeah, but it was worth a shot, right?"
Jin stood up. "I'll do it then. Before I want to kill Hikaga again, so..let's hurry.."
Keichi stood up too. "Sounds good to me."
"Me too." Claire replied.
Before they got up though, Sanome, Kotoko and Hikaga were walking over there.
Hikaga looked exhausted, but you couldn't blame him, arguing with both Kotoko and Sanome IS NOT a pretty sight.
Jin looked at them. "What happened to you?"
"Arguing..with girls..not a good idea.." Hikaga sighed as Sanome and Kotoko giggled.
Jin started to laugh. "I thought you knew that!"
Hikaga ..smiled! "Yeah, but what's trying for?"
Jin and Hikaga looked at each other. "I'm sorry." They said in unison.
Jin smiled. "Who knew the power of spells.."
Hikaga nodded. "Friends?"
"Friends." They Hi-fived each other.
Everyone else collapsed. "FINALLY!"
Jin and Hikaga looked at them and laughed.

Well, the spell was broken, they seemed to have created their friendship anew.
"Be quiet voices, i'm thinking." The man who killed Kadel, paced the room.
"I need a new plan, it's time to recruit the vampires again." He said aloud. "This time, it's for real. Mallex is here, and there will be no more childish pranks, it's time to take one of these kids, and make sure they can't escape."

~~~~~~~~~~
Hallo people! Bella here! Oh noes! It looks like Mallex is planning on kidnapping someone! But who?
Suggestions would be appreciated, who should he kidnap?
Message me in your comments, Merci!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on August 2, 2008, 8:33:36 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on August 2, 2008, 8:34:25 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Oh! XD

But who haven't i mentioned a lot? D:

NAERA on August 2, 2008, 8:40:49 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on August 2, 2008, 8:41:36 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224really, i thout she was in it a lot..

Kotoko or Claire, which one should it be.. hmm. XD

NAERA on August 2, 2008, 8:47:56 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on August 2, 2008, 8:49:18 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224ahh XD

Hm, i think it's not gonna be Kotoko, she's already been beaten up by both Sanome and Claire XD

So if it's okay with you, can it be claire? :3

NAERA on August 2, 2008, 9:29:11 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on August 2, 2008, 9:30:10 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lawl XD Okay ^^ Kidnappers get ready! MUAHAH! XD