Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - The kidnapping of Claire.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 25 - The kidnapping of Claire.

Chapter 25 - The kidnapping of Claire.
"Hey guys, do you think people really eat ants?" Jin looked up from his book.
"What the heck are you talking about?" Hikaga looked at him.
"Well, in here it says, some people actually eat ants.. but first they cover them in something."
"Aw man! Gross!" Keichi made a face. "That's disturbing."
Hikaga and Jin laughed. "It kind of is, isn't it?"
Keichi nodded quickly. "Very."
"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Kotoko's voice came from behind them.
Jin slammed the book shut, "oh nothing."
She looked at them funny. "Uh huh..well anyways, you guys should get inside, I know there haven't been vampires out lately, but you never know when they'll come again."
"Yeah, we can defend ourselves though." Jin grinned.
"Yeah, yeah." Kotoko smiled. "Well, I'm going in, I'll see you guys later."
The three boys waved.
Jin yawned. "I guess we should head in though."
Keichi nodded. "Yeah, probably."
Hikaga stood up. "Alright, let's get in."
The other two stood up, and raced to the doors.


Meanwhile, Claire was meeting Kaoru tonight, but she'd arrived early. She sat down as she waited. "Ah.. I guess I should have come later.. I'm really early."
There was a rustle in the bushes.
"H-hello? Is someone there?" Claire stood up, and backed up.
"Just me." A voice came from the trees.
"Um.. sorry, I should leave." She started running, but was stopped.
"Why're you running? I just want to chat, and besides, I've strict orders not to let you leave."
"Wh..from who..?" Claire looked petrified.
"Boss." The person grinned, revealing large fangs.
"V-vampire!" Claire pointed, aghast.
"Actually, I prefer Ben, but, either way is correct."
Claire screamed, but 'Ben' took her hand and ran towards the castle.

Moments later, Kaoru appeared, at the place, and looked around. "Claire..?" He walked forward a bit, then almost tripped on something laying on the floor.
He bent down to pick it up, it was Claire's bracelet. He frowned, clutched the bracelet, then went inside to the rest of the gang.

+ + +

"What do you mean she wasn't there?!" Sanome yelled. "That could mean the vampires got her!"
Kaoru slumped over.
Jin patted his back. [Lol, wtf?]
Hikaga sighed. "Guys.. we have to find her! No matter what!"
Kotoko nodded. "Definitely!"
Keichi looked out the window. "Guys..that man.. who appeared in Jin and Hikaga's dreams back in chapter like.. 10 or something like that.. do you remember him?"
They all nodded.
"Well.. I think he's in that castle." Keichi continued. "He could be controlling the vampires."
"That means we should check the castle first!" Jin yelled.
Sanome nodded.
"But uh.." Hikaga looked at Sanome. "Remember when you and I went in there before.. there was a spell in one of the rooms.. it may have gotten worse."
"That's a chance we'll have to take." Sanome smiled. "It's for Claire."
Hikaga nodded. "You're right."

+ + +

After everyone was done getting dressed, and packed, they all headed outside.
"This is where I found her bracelet.." Kaoru pointed.
"Well, this is close to the castle." Keichi looked at it.
"Alright, brace yourselves, and let's go!" Kotoko signaled, and they all ran over to the castle.
"It's big.." Keichi looked up.
"Yes..." Sanome nodded. "Inside it's worse.. so let's stick together."
They all went up to the door.
Kaoru opened it. Inside was the same chair maze that Sanome and Hikaga encountered on their trip here.
"Well.. it's different again." Sanome sighed. "But, let's go."
Hikaga and Sanome went in first, followed by Jin, and Kaoru, then Keichi and Kotoko.
Once they finally made it to the stairs, two people were missing.
"Where's Jin!?" Sanome looked around.
"And Kotoko?!" Hikaga looked around too.
"They're gone!" Keichi gasped. "How did they- .. what happened?! I thought they were right there!"
"They were.. damn.. we must have set off a trap.." Kaoru sighed.
"No!" Sanome looked down.
"I'm sure they're fine.." Hikaga looked at Sanome. "But right now, we don't have any time to waste."
Sanome sighed. "I know.."
They began walking again, carefully checking everyone to see if they could find the others.
"It's no use!" Kotoko sighed. "This place IS a maze!"
"We can't give up so soon thoguh!" Keichi yawned, tired.
"Yeah..but still.." She sighed again.
Sanome looked around. "Let's try this door." She pointed to a large wooden door, with an 'L' carved into it.
"It's worth a shot." The others walked inside too.
Inside the room, were cages, with lions inside them.
"Holy.." Sanome looked at the cages. "Why--" She didn't finish, because of someone's panting. She turned to the others. "Did you hear that? Someone in here sounds out of breath.. a person."

"Damn lions! I'll eat you for breakfast!"
"Don't talk about things like that! That's gross!"
"The hell with gross! I'm kind of not worrying about that now!"
"Stop talking to me! your barrier is falling!"
To familiar voices spoke.

"Did you hear that?!" Sanome jumped. "It sounded like Kotoko and Jin!"
Hikaga nodded. "But where are they?"
"Ohmigosh! They must be in one of the cages!" Sanome waved her hands everywhere.

"Ah! Jin! Hey Jin! I can't do this by myself! Please get up!"
"It's.. kind of hard..I don't have that much power left.. I've been training to much lately.."
"Why didn't you tell us that!?"
"Because.."
The voices drowned out, when there was a loud chomp.

Sanome went wide eyed. "Jin! Kotoko!"
Nobody replied for a moment, then Kotoko's shriek broke the silence. "Is someone there! I need help! We need help!"
Sanome went over to one of the cages and broke the lock. She stunned the lion and ran inside, horrified at the sight.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on September 3, 2008, 7:47:01 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 5, 2008, 10:17:46 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224rofl. XD Is that a good or bad thing?

NAERA on September 5, 2008, 10:52:49 PM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 6, 2008, 2:08:22 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224aha okay. ^^
I'll try to get to the next chapter soon. :]