Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Time seemed to stop.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 26 - Time seemed to stop.

Chapter 26 - Time seemed to stop.
Time seemed to stop for that moment right there. The sight wasn't one someone would usually want to see, especially in this scenario.
Sanome held her hand to her mouth, as the others fluttered in, aghast at the same scene.
It was them.. or was it? It didn't look like them, but, it was, for sure.
Jin's body was sort of slumped over, he was staring frightened, at his stomach, what was it again? Right, well, somehow, his shield backfired, and now instead of his wand finishing off the Lions, One of them, bit him, really hard, just like that.
He didn't do anything else, but fell over. Kotoko was frantic, she'd looked like she just witnessed a death.
Things were blurring as everyone rushed inside, they all agreed it would be best to transport him off to the school hospital, in hopes that they could do something. After they had done so, the remainder just sat there, looking sick to their stomach's. Until Keichi stood up. "Come on guys." He looked angry. "We have to keep going, it's what he would have told us to do. We just have to pray."
Sanome wiped some stray tears from her eyes. "I-I know that..but-"
Hikaga stood up too and closed his eyes to take deep breathes. "Alright, this time, it's personal."
Kotoko clenched her fists. "It always was."
Each person darted out the door, straight to the main place.
Kaoru wasted no time, and barged it down.
"There!" Keichi pointed. There was Claire. She was laying on the floor, unconscious.
Everyone rushed over.
"She's alive!" Hikaga sighed, relived.
Just then, the door closed and a voice whispered. "Not for long."
Sanome looked at the figure. "Who the hell are you!?"
He just chuckled. "A nightmare. Or to be specific, your nightmare."
"What did we ever do to you!" Sanome was fighting back the urge to go straight up and punch him.
"Nothing yet, but you would have, in time." He circled around them. "But I won't let it happen."
They all took out their wands.
"Get ready for some fun." The man laughed.
"Why don't you!" Hikaga yelled. He made the first shot, the man dodged it.
"What's your name!?" Keichi asked. "Just so we know the name of the man who's been harming our friends!"
He kept laughing. "You fools. But if you need to know, my name, is Mallex."
"Mallex..we'll kill you!"
"Wrong." Mallex said. "I'll kill you."
Thus, a battle began, each one defending, or firing away. It seemed like days before one backed down, but was probably only hours.
Kotoko sighed. "I can't continue! I'm at a loss.." She wiped her forehead.
"Watch your back still!" Keichi noted.
"Okay!" She replied.
Mallex jumped back. "You brats are pretty strong for your age."
"We had a lot of practice." Sanome retorted.
Mallex smiled in an evil like way. "Well, I'll still kill you."
Kaoru jumped in front after a moment, and fired the blast he'd been saving up to this point, it was huge, he was really fighting, fighting for Claire. And even though he wouldn't admit, he was fighting for Jin too.
Mallex gasped. "What the hell?!" He fell over once it was done.
Kaoru smirked slightly. "Now guys.."
They all nodded, and fired all what they had at Mallex. It only seemd moments until he was a goner.
Sanome gasped. "H-he really wasn't that strong.."
"Strangely.." Keichi sighed.
They all turned to Claire and ran over.
"She'll be okay." Sanome sighed.
"Thank Heavens." Kotoko smiled. "We should get her back ASAP, she needs some medical treatment!"

+ + +

Once at the school everyone was piled up in Kotoko and Sanome's room. They had two friends in the hospital again.
They were all quiet, until Hikaga broke the silence. "You know.. I'm sure they'll be alright.."
Keichi looked at him. "Maybe.."
"We should visit them soon.." Sanome said.
"We have to wait at least one day.." Kaoru said. "That's what the nurse told me.."
"Geez.." Kotoko hugged her knees. "How stupid.."
"I can't wait that long!" Sanome sighed.
"I know.. but if we go earlier, we may not be able to see them at all." Hikaga said.
Sanome slumped over. "Yeah I know..I hope tomorrow comes fast.."
"Me too." Keichi looked up. "Me too.."

---
Hallo peoples! Bella here, and sorry for the slight Jin near death, and Claire unconscious part. XD I was angry. And those two are like the only ones who haven't been close to death, lawl. I've been having thoughts of killing off Jin though, dunno if I will or not, meh.
I hope you enjoyed chapter .. HOSHI* 26 ALREADY!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on September 11, 2008, 1:44:29 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 11, 2008, 6:12:22 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224XD sorry ^^;
The thoughts are contaminating mah brains! XD

Thanks so much! *huggles*
Aw, I'm sure you don't suck at action scenes D: