Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Someone had woken.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 27 - Someone had woken.

Chapter 27 - Someone had woken.
Classes next day were long. Or at least they seemed to be. Kotoko, Sanome, Kaoru, Keichi and Hikaga were still there, as unfocused as possible. Too worried about their dear friends, Claire and Jin. Would they be alright?

"Hey! You six, you haven't been paying attention this whole lesson, I will fail you for today if you don't start listening!" Mr. Payne slapped his ruler onto the wall.
"Ah! S-sorry Mr.Payne!" The six sat up straight.
He continued his lesson. Everyone looked at each other and sighed. How much longer? 10.. no 5 minutes.
Sanome shook her head and shut her eyes, the suspense was terrible. Really terrible. Mr.Payne passed out worksheets, but by three minutes later, most everyone was already done. Two minutes left.
Mr.Payne walked around the room slowly, checking to see what everyone was doing, another minute passed.
"Come on come on!" Hikaga whispered.
Kotoko sighed and Kaoru looked at her.
Keichi fiddled with a piece of paper, while Sanome tapped her fingers together.
The bell rang.
"Finally!" The six stood up along with every other student.
Mr.Payne was about to ask them to come see him, but they were out that door fasted than you could say 'Ring.'
They raced down the halls like Cheetah's being freed from a zoo.
The hospital ward became more clear as they went inside.
The nurse stood at the desk, she was looking at them. "May I help you?"
"We're here to see Claire and Jin." Hikaga said to her.
"Ah you kids." She stood up. "Yes, follow me." She took them into a door called 'Special care,' and opened it. "Here you are." She left them.
Two beds, only two filled the room. There were two little stands with flowers on them, the place was really pale looking except for the people in the beds.
They walked over to their friends.
Claire had a lot of little scratches on her arms, her face was pale, her neck and leg were bandaged. She looked almost pained.
Jin's stomach was covered up almost completely, his face, also pale was sporting a few cuts. His body was motionless, except for some breathing here and there.
Sanome was about to cry. "This is terrible.."
"It seems like everyone thinks so." Keichi pointed to all the cards on the middle table, there were also some 'Get well soon' gifts.
The gang couldn't help but smiled at that, they knew so many people cared, it was kind of.. relieving.
Claire moved a bit.
"Claire..?" Kaoru bent down next to her, worried.
"I hope they wake soon.." Hikaga sighed.
"Same..." The others agreed. "Really soon.."

**

About a week passed, each one of them paying regular visits to their friends. They hadn't awoken yet.

Soon everyone huddled up to Keichi and Hikaga's room, but it was too messy so they ended up going back to Sanome and Kotoko's room.
They spoke silently, very little.
A phone call.
"Hello..?" Sanome asked.
"Hello." The nurse from the hospital ward spoke into the phone.
Sanome almost choked. "Uh.. H-hello!"
"I'm calling to tell you one of your friends awoke," She seemed a bit tired, "I'll allow you to come down and visit for this once." She hung up.
"Thank you." Sanome whispered. She turned to the others. "One of them woke up!"
The shocked faces of the gang stayed there until Sanome opened the door. "Come on!"
They all dashed down to Claire and Jin.
Claire was sitting up, looking at Jin, a frightened look came over her face.
It was Claire who had woken up.
"Claire!" Kotoko hugged her lightly.
"I'm so glad you're awake!" Sanome hugged her too.
Hikaga and Keichi hugged her too, and Kaoru smiled. He went over to Claire and hugged her for what seemed like forever.
Claire smiled a bit, but then her eyes went back to Jin. "W-what happened...?"
"He was.. attacked..when we were in the castle.." Keichi looked down.
Claire frowned. "T-that's terrible.."
"Yeah.." Hikaga replied. "We don't want to lose either of you.. ever."
The nurse came in, bad timing huh?
Hikaga looked at her. "What are their conditions?"
She sat down in a chair in the corner. "Well, Claire, I'm pretty sure she'll be okay, she's going to need a lot of rest, and two of these tablets a day." She passed them to Kaoru. "Jin on the other hand.. that bite destroyed some of his internal organs. Not completely, but not far off."
"C-can't you just replace them!?" Kotoko was frantic again.
"It's not an easy procedure, the process of doing so will take months, maybe years." The nurse cleaned her glasses.
"No way.." Hikaga slumped over.
"Geez.." Sanome clenched her fists, she couldn't stop the overflowing tears. Hikaga went over and hugged her. She hugged him back, and began crying hard.
Kotoko was right. It always WAS them who got hurt..

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on September 13, 2008, 6:36:51 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 13, 2008, 7:37:54 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Whoopsie! XD I'm such a moron XD Thanks for pointing it out for me ^__^

Does that make you sad? D:

Lol yeah ^^ Couple cuteness <3

NAERA on September 15, 2008, 9:54:52 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 17, 2008, 7:55:45 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224XD

Really? Well I guess I agree a bit. Makes you be like 'needs more luv..' and all that.. I wonder if anyone will hate me if i really do kill that guy.. I know two people on DA who like him a lot. One even had a dream about him . O.O
But yeah...

NAERA on September 17, 2008, 11:39:43 PM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 18, 2008, 5:50:35 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224lol XD
Aha yeah? I'm having second thoughts now. @_@ I love all the characters so much, and I started getting really attached to them, so it'll be hard, but I will follow through on my plans. XD