Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Pleae wake

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 28 - Pleae wake

Chapter 28 - Pleae wake
Chapter ten.



"Jin!" Sanome smiled. "Let's go to the cafe! It'll be like old times, fun old times!"
Jin laughed softly. "I would, but I can't."
"Eh.." Sanome stopped. "Why?"
"I'm dying silly." Jin smiled.
Sanome's eyes widened. "What.. no you're not.. that's a lie.."
"I wish it were." Jin replied. "Look at me." He spread his arms out. "I'm slowly fading from this Earth." Jin's stomach was bleeding hard, he fell over.
Sanome woke up.
"A dream... no.. A nightmare.." She put her hands over her eyes. "Jin.."

+ + +

Morning came, it was bright outside, the sun was peeking out from the clouds and the birds were singing a lovely melody. The day was too happy.
Sanome woke up. She turned to Kotoko, who was still asleep. She got up, and brushed her teeth.
There was a knock on the door. "Guys, you awake?"
Hikaga's voice.
Sanome went and opened the door. "Hey.."
He just nodded. It seemed like everyone was growing farther apart each day. Unintentionally though, it was mostly because of Jin.
Claire had finally been released from the hospital and was in Kaoru's care, but Jin's condition was still bad.
Sanome started to cry again. She couldn't help it.
Hikaga hugged her again, the only thing that could ever calm Sanome down these days were Hikaga's hugs. They were always so warm, and soft.
She sank into his arms and stopped crying. "Hikaga.."
"Yeah?.."
"Do you think... everything will be okay soon..?"
Hikaga didn't speak for a moment, then started, "yes. I do."

Kotoko had just woken, and the two teens turned to her. She sighed as the memories from the past week had returned. "Damn.."
"Guys.. how about we go visit Jin." Hikaga said. Although it seemed more like a question.
The girls both nodded.

+ + +

The nurse was out buying some more medical equipment when the three appeared. They went directly towards Jin's room.
Jin was laying there, as still as ever. His breaths seemed short and very slow.
Sanome, Hikaga and Kotoko walked over to his bed. They sat in the seats available.
"Jin.." Sanome put her hand on his. "Please wake soon.."
'Sanome' A voice called.
"Eh?" Sanome looked around the room. Nobody else spoke. "D..did you hear that voice?" She asked.
Hikaga shook his head.
Kotoko looked down. "No.."
Sanome turned to Jin. He was still asleep.
'Sanome.' There it was again. 'Sanome, I'm okay. Please don't worry about me. It's not as painful as before.'
Sanome's eyes flashed."Jin?"
Hikaga and Kotoko looked at her.
"Jin!" She yelled. "Is that you?"
A soft laugh came. 'Yes.
"Wh-why can't I hear you outside of my head?"
'Because I'm not awake. I'm speaking to you through my mind, so it appears in yours. Although I don't have much time. The gates of Heaven are becoming so clear.. It's scaring me.'
"Jin.." Sanome frowned, "don't leave!"
'Sanome, I want to tell you something. Remember this; the first day we met, the summer's we spent together, the overnight phone calls. It'll never really leave, please remember that. But right now, I can't say my condition is good.' He laughed softly. 'If I don't make it out of this. Tell the gang I love 'em.'
"You will make it out of this!" Sanome's eyes starting tearing up. "You will I swear!"
Sanome could feel Jin smiling.
'Hey, wipe those tears off your face. Everyone looks better with a smile anyway.'
Sanome did what Jin told her, and wiped her tears. "Jin. Don't leave, Please, wait for us, we'll find a faster antidote!"
'Yeah? Maybe you will. I have no doubts.. but remember to keep smiling, okay? Even if the hardships come, and even when things are blood stained. Remember to always smile. Because I want to know that you and everyone else, will be happy.'
Sanome nodded. "I swear."
Hikaga and Kotoko stood up. "Sanome?"
Sanome turned to them. "I spoke to Jin."
They looked shocked. "What? when!"
"Just now, he was in my mind."
Hikaga looked down. "What did he say?"
"He was speaking about things.. and he said we always have to keep smiling." Sanome wiped more tears. "Even when the hardships are too hard."
Hikaga and Kotoko nodded. "It'll be hard.. but you know what.. let's do it for Jin."
Sanome smiled. "Yes."
She could feel Jin smiling again. 'Thankyou.'

+ + +

Sanome, Kotoko and Hikaga told the others about what had happened. They understood. The really did. They tried to smile, within best efforts, they did.


The months passed and soon December came. Each still making regular visits to the hospital.
Christmas was right around the corner. And Jin wasn't awake yet.
"This'll be the gangs first Christmas without him.." Claire sighed.
Kaoru looked down.
Kotoko sighed too. "Let's still buy him a Christmas gift.. okay? And we can decorate the hospital with wreaths and little things like that.. we should put Pumpkin Spice candles around too. That's Jin's favorite sent."
They all nodded. "Definitely."
Sanome and Kotoko had gone to buy the gift, Hikaga and Keichi went to get the perfect card, Claire and Kaoru went and decorated the hospital.
When the gift and card were bought, the six met up at the fountain.
"I put the gift, all wrapped, in Jin's hospital room. Beside his bed." Sanome smiled slightly.
Keichi nodded. "We put the card on top of it."
Claire and Kaoru smiled a bit after that too. "The whole place smells like beautiful pumpkin spice."
The six all had to smiled. They did well.
They soon decided to go and visit Jin again, and when they did a Christmas miracle happened. Well.. they weren't positive it had happened, but were almost.
The gift they had bought was opened, it was in Jin's hands. The card they had bought had a response to what the gang had written.
The gang had written:

Dear Jin, we all love you so much, and we really hope you awake soon. We decorated the hospital for you. Wreaths and pumpkin spice, your favorite.
Please get well,
Love, Kaoru, Hikaga, Keichi, Kotoko, Sanome and Claire.

And the response read:

I love you guys too. Thank you so much.
Love, Jin.

Had he awaken long enough to write it, then went back into his deep sleep? Or had someone done this as a sort of sick joke. They wanted to believe that it was the first one.. but Jin hadn't woke for so long, and it was too hard to believe that he had woken long enough to write it. If it were Jin, he'd already be half way up the stairs wanting to know if anyone had pizza.
They all sighed, then, a voice.
"If you're all wondering, yes. He did wake, no he didn't write it." The nurse. Tired and frustrated, sighed.
"What do you mean?" Hikaga asked.
The nurse looked around. "Well. He woke up a little earlier than you all came, while I was still here, he yelled at me for being so slow." She clicked her tongue. "He asked me to write that for him, then he fainted."
"But he WAS awake?!" Sanome asked.
She nodded.
"How?! I thought you said his organs were gone!" Kotoko asked.
"Well, the nurses of the other schools had given me some of their magic so I could provide him with some fake organs until the time of his real ones grow back."
"Will he wake again?" Keichi asked.
"Probably, but he'll be in a sort of daze for a long time." The nurse checked her watch. "I don't know if he'll make it out though.. those organs can only be in so long.."
Their smiled faded. "Oh.. I see.."
"Hold your spirits up." The nurse smiled a bit. "Hey it's Christmas. The season of Miracles, stay positive yes?"
"That's what Jin told me." Sanome said. "Stay positive."
"Then staying positive is what we have to do." Claire said. "For Jin.
"For Jin."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NAERA on September 18, 2008, 7:11:12 PM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 19, 2008, 8:09:44 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Maybe he will maybe he won't, let's follow his advice too and stay positive. :)

Lol really? Thanks so much! ^^

NAERA on September 19, 2008, 11:44:34 PM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

TKxKari224 on September 21, 2008, 3:18:46 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224XD