Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Merry Christmas you guys.

Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224

Chapter 29 - Merry Christmas you guys.

Chapter 29 - Merry Christmas you guys.

It was a Saturday. Like all other Saturdays, the gang were all piled by the fountain. Minus Jin, of course.
Claire sighed, "what should we do?"
"I don't know.." Kotoko frowned, "Christmas is in two days.."
"It'll be the very first one without Jin.." Hikaga sighed, "who would have though he would be the one that was never here."
Sanome nodded. "He always used to bring his homemade cookies."
"And I didn't even know he could cook, until last year of course.." Claire said.
"Me either.." Kaoru sighed.
"Come on guys!" Kotoko stood up, "believe in the holiday spirits!"
They all looked at her and smiled bits. "Yeah.. you're right."

+

Christmas eve reared its head around and everywhere was decorated. The cafe, the school, even the castle had Christmas graffiti on it.
Claire was with Sanome in the cafe as they discussed their situation.
"So..." Sanome sighed, it was getting harder to talk to people these days.
Claire smiled, "I know how you feel."
Sanome looked at Claire, it was like she'd read Sanome's mind.. had she?
Claire looked at Sanome, "don't worry, I'm sure Jin will be fine by Christmas time."
"But that's only one day." Sanome frowned.
Claire nodded, "yes I know.. But still."
Sanome half smiled. "Well. I guess we can't really do anything until then.. huh?"
Claire tilted her head, "Yeah."
Sanome stood up, "lets head back.. I don't want to be away from everyone for too long."
Claire stood up also, "Yeah."

+

Later that day the six decided to have a sleepover. Christmas was the next day, so they were a little anxious. And besides.. they wanted Jin to wake up.

Morning came, and there was a loud banging outside.
Everyone in Sanome and Kotoko's room awoke to the sudden banging. They remembered something.
Every Christmas morning, Jin used to take a pot and pan and slam them together, causing a very large sound. A sound like this one.
It couldn't have been Jin though, he was in the hospital though.
A faint voice from outside starting calling names, "Sanoooome! Hikaaaga! Kotoooko! Kaoruuu! Claaaire! Keiichi! Wake your butts up dudes!"
The voice was faint, so they could tell who it belonged to.
"Come on man! Get those butts out of bed! I made cookies for you all! You can't leave my precious baked goods to rot nowww!"
"Cookies..?" Sanome looked at the others, they looked surprised.
"Who else in this school would make cookies..?" Kotoko asked, yawning.
"Maybe Naoki?" Claire asked.
Kotoko shook her head, "I don't think so."
They all stood up, Kaoru went to the door and opened it.
A figure stood at the end of the hallway, he had a blanket over his head. "Geez. You guys are turtles. Come over here, I need hugs!"
"Hugs..?" Claire looked confused. "Who is it?"
The person flung up the blanket and smiled brightly. "Merry Christmas you guys."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment