Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - New year spirit

It's a post in my diary...Sorry for bad words,but this is really how I feel right now and this is a dark reality.=(((
 
So,please,sorry for my english,darkness,but this is all me.=/

Chapter 0 - New year spirit

Chapter 0 - New year spirit
This is the whole crap without no sence,just bills,bills and no heart...To give someone a gift,we have to buy things...Kids are drawing some pictures,but time is passing and they are thinking about real presents,yhat you can buy.
 It's really annoying...You have to sit with your parents,while they are talking about things,you're not interested in...And when you say,that you wish to go to your room,they are shutting your mouth,blaming you and you have to watch,how your country president is congratulating all people with this particular smile.
 Now the whole thing is about money,glamour...Ewen goths have to be rich to buy themselfes some earrings or something like that.Being goth is much expensive as being glamorous.
 New year is about spending time with people you love.But right now there's nothing,that you can do.Television is already eating our time,that's why 99% spend their parties watching TV.Is this what new year about?I heard,that Antichrist will come to this planet and destroy us.I think,he is already here...People is now have nothing with people...They more like zombies,spending time creating new technicks,watching TV,sitting in the Internet...
 This is not Christmas...I spend the whole time in front of the screen,when we celebrate.And some time we are making fireworks...But is this fun?Killing our world...Our earth...
 I hate Christmas..We spend our money on the gifts,usually people ask us to give them,or things they don't need.Kids...They believe in Santa Klaus,in this spirit.But not for long...When they grow up,they will spend time as their parents...And all Christmas traditions already died.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on December 21, 2007, 8:40:11 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinawow...I'm sorry you feel that way

TaisyXPegasus on December 22, 2007, 1:25:53 AM

TaisyXPegasus on
TaisyXPegasusThanx for understanding...=)
Â