Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Begining Friendship

a friendship between a boy and a girl...takeshi and gabby. true feelings for each other. will they get to be together or will sadness just corrupt them to darkness? read and find out

Chapter 1 - A Begining Friendship

Chapter 1 - A Begining Friendship
        A boy was sitting in the middle of the night, all alone. He was scared, stuck in the darkness alone… until soon a girl came up to him.
''Are you ok?'' she asked, looking down at him.
The boy looked up at her. His face showing great sadness… ``No. I'm a freak that no one wants to see…'' He looked back down.
''That's not true!'' She yelled. ``Some people always say those things but there are some people who care about you.''

It started to rain.
''I bet you're a great person. I know you can't see it now but the happiness will wait for you. We will find happiness together.'' The girl hugged the crying boy. A new friendship had begun.

It has been 8 years now; their friendship with each other has grown more… more as in a couple now.

Later that day after school, Takeshi was walking his way home until he heard someone crying for help. He ran up to the voice, to realize it was his girlfriend Gabby.
``LEAVE HER ALONE YOU JERK!'' Takeshi yelled.
''Why should we?'' The guy Asked, Glaring at him, then swung his chain at Takeshi, about to hit him.
``You dare swing you're chain at me and at my friend gabby?!'' he screamed, his temper rising until his darkness went out of control and destroyed the chain the guy was swinging. ``Leave now or you'll lose you're life.'' Takeshi looked really upset at them, and all five of the guys ran away calling both gabby and Takeshi freaks. He watched looking satisfied, then turned and looked at Gabby. ``Hey, Gabby, are you ok?'' he asked.
''Yea I guess, thanks for helping me from that struggle, but I'm used to it… I'm always judged Takeshi… Just because I'm poor… I'll never be good enough for their eyes.'' She lowered her head.
''Gabby… as long as were together I won't let anything happen to you…… nothing…. I promise….'' He assured.
''Thank you Takeshi.'' She Looked at him, and hugged him.
He hugs back and then both walk to Takeshi's place.
``Hey guys.'' Maria said.
They both answered. ``Hey Maria.''
They both walked inside and sat on the couch. Gabby set her head on Takeshi's knee, both with comfort in their eyes. Time felt like it was staying still for them.

A few days later at school, Takeshi and Gabby were hanging out with some friends, just talking about stuff, until later a fight had started. Gabby was being picked on again. ``Little RUNT!'' It was the guys who had picked on her a few days ago. Takeshi went up to them with Ichiro and Otamo.
``Leave her alone!'' Takeshi said.
``You again. Why don't you beat it you freak?!'' The Guy yelled.
Another guy that was picking on Gabby walked up ``Yea beat it you spike head and blue hair freaks''. Laughing at the way Ichico and Otamo's hair stood.
``SAY WHA''?! Ichiro screamed, ready to beat the day lights out the guy, Otamo wanting to freeze the guy in huge ice blizzard.
``Just shut up, you over rated jerks. Stop acting tuff and leave Gabby alone!'' Screamed Takeshi. ``I'm fed up with guys like you! Always picking on Gabby!!!''….before they knew it, Takeshi had let out one of his Dark Lightning attacks and struck the guys with anger in his eyes. From fright the guys ran from Takeshi and the others.
``YOU'RE MORE THEN A FREAK! YOU'RE A WERID FREAK WITH FREAKY FRIENDS!!!!'' They scrambled away from them.
Takeshi walked up to Gabby and picked her up. Ichiro, Otamo and Takeshi then walked to the nurse's office, Gabby on Takeshi's back.
``Those jerks they'll pay for what they did to you…I'll make sure of it….'' Takeshi mumbled.

Before they could reach the nurses office, Gabby told Takeshi to stop. He let Gabby off his back.
''Are you feeling ok gabby? Do you have any burses? Are you hurt?'' He questioned.
``Yea I feel better now… my leg hurts a little… but I can handle it… Thank you Takeshi for caring about me.'' She walks closer to him and hugs him.
He hugged back. ``Gabby… I'll teach the guys that hurt you a lesson. They will not hurt the person I care about…because we are unique in our own way.''
''Takeshi…'' She said slowly, and smiled.
The day went by and the sun was setting.
''How nice the sun looks at this time!'' Gabby said.
Takeshi agreed and wrapped his arms around her.
Takeshi walked gabby to her house. In the night he kissed her on the cheek. Letting out a sigh he had said good night to the person he really cared for.

Walking back to his home, he spots the people that kept hurting gabby, ``Its you!'' he yelled. ``You again, you freak, what are you doing here?!'' during the night the guys that were picking on gabby were at a jewelry store, they were about to brake a window to steal some jewels. ``STOP RIGHT THERE!!'' he yelled. His eyes glowed pure white. ``You guys will pay for what you did to GABBY!'' he grabbed a pole and then started to hit them badly, they let out a cry and begged for mercy, but takeshi did not listen and continued to hit them with the pole, ``YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE YOU JERKS!'' he started to cry. ``PLEASE HAVE MERCY! The guy yelled. With one hit Takeshi had hurt the guys by breaking each bone in their bodies. Takeshi started to breath hard.'' You guys deserve it, you never stopped when gabby told you so why should you all live?!'' when he was about to do one blow a fatal cry called him ``DON'T DO IT!'' Maria running over to Takeshi grabbing the metal bar. ``What do you think you're doing?!''

Takeshi froze in his foot step. He dropped to his knees and let go of the poll. Tears in his eyes he ran up to Maria and hugged his sister sobbing he said to her ``they wouldn't stop picking on gabby! They wouldn't stop and I had to do something. When they crossed the line at school they began to beat her up!'' he sobbed on Maria

Takeshi…,maria hugged his brother trying to comfort him. ``Everything will be alright''.
thanks maria. While sobbing over at what he had done. Both have left the guys where they were, for the cops to find them.

The next morning takeshi walked to gabbies home, hoping to walk to school with her.
he knocks on her door. Gabby answers. ``Oh, Hi takeshi'' she had a happy look on her face, happy to see him.
takeshi starts to blush, ``Hello gabby.''
gabby was wearing a white dress. ``hello takeshi.'' Few minutes later they reached the school. Minutes later after they had their classes, they decided to walk to the beach.
once there. They set off to relax on the sand, gabby set her head on takeshi's arm. Takeshi put his arm around gabby.
they both set their eyes on the sunset. both have wished this day would never end
few hours later takeshi gave his good byes to gabby and gave her a kiss. Takeshi sets off home. Hours have passed.

The light from the moon was streaming through takeshi's bedroom. Takeshi was having a bad dream about gabby. She was being corrupted from an evil spirit. Takeshi wakes up with a scream. ``NO!!!'' with sweat on his face, He was breathing hardly. ``it can't be…no it had to of been a bad dream. Gaby wouldn't, she couldn't…'' Rising from his bed, he went downstairs to the living room. There he sat next to the window staring at the clear blue moon.
Few hours have passed and he started to sob. No one heard him sobbing, no one but his mother. His mother walked downstairs to the living room to find that takeshi was crying. Crying with sadness in his eyes. ``Takeshi? What's wrong? His mother questioned with confusion.
``I had a bad dream that my closet friend gabby was corrupted by an evil spirit'' she burned part of her blocked. I was in there. I was crying. A great sadness in my eyes mom…the spirit with her used an attack on me and I think I was destroyed from it'' he replied. Then sobbed. I don't want this to be my vision! I feel deep in my heart that it is…
``Takeshi…everything will be alright'' she hugs her son and comforts him back to sleep''

……
…. A horrible force that lurks a lover….great sadness will come to them….

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

becky on December 1, 2005, 3:49:05 AM

becky on
beckywow.just wow. your story rocks!(guess whos days better now)*fave*

sis on November 24, 2005, 12:16:57 AM

sis on
siswow dude great job!*FAVE*^O^

ren_fan on May 30, 2005, 9:20:37 AM

ren_fan on
ren_fan*nods* good story so far.. needs a bit of spelling work though... ^^'

moonstar_neko on May 29, 2005, 4:50:46 PM

moonstar_neko on
moonstar_nekoThis story's so sad. *sniff* You're a great writer AND a great artist. *favs* X3

TakeshiAsakura on May 29, 2005, 3:15:21 PM

TakeshiAsakura on
TakeshiAsakurathnx for the comments but anyone else that comments on my story. please forgive me for the mistakes i have errors on them. mostly at the last part i think. well anyways hope u all still like the story ^-^ comments pwease =D

Cara on May 29, 2005, 3:03:51 PM

Cara on
CaraVery cool amazingly awesome job. Here have a doughnut. *shoves a doughnut down your throat*

YoshiMaster on May 29, 2005, 2:41:16 PM

YoshiMaster on
YoshiMasterOO wow thats a magnificent story keep it up bro.

kori-okami on May 29, 2005, 1:14:22 PM

kori-okami on
kori-okami*is about to cry* this is so sweet and angsty at the same time*faves* haven't read a story this good in a long time