Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Big Trip

Its Christmas Vacation for the shamans and theyre all going to a big trip doing so they all get ready for the big day knowing they might seek adventure or just lay back and have fun if u must know then read ^_-_^

Chapter 1 - The Big Trip

Chapter 1 - The Big Trip


Today was the day for Christmas Vacation to start and everyone in the class were starting to exchange gifts. Yoh on the other hand was doing the electric chair. “Poor Yoh” Takeshi said standing next to his desk. Takeshi walked to Yoh holding a gift for him. While doing so Anna appears out of nowhere “Oh hey there Anna, how's it going”? Takeshi said nervously. “Fine thank you, what's that you got there”? “Just a gift for Yoh” “Oh, well that's nice” “And one for you too Anna” while going through his desk he takes out a red gift and hands it to anna”. Anna with a confused look now but happy. “Thanks Takeshi” anna said forgetting about yoh while opening her gift. “Hey Yoh” while yoh was taking his 5 minute brake from the electric chair Takeshi hands yoh a green present. When yoh UN wrapped his gift he had seen that Takeshi got him a CD player. “WOW thanks Takeshi! But… I didn't get you anything.” Said yoh “no it's ok” “No really um” think fast yoh hands Takeshi his headphones. “Thanks Yoh” both smiling” when Yoh went back to finish his training on the electric chair the bell had finally rung and Christmas Vacation has finally come. While walking out of the class, they meet up with Ren and Horo saying their Hello's and wondering what they are all going to do for this Christmas Vacation. Horo suggested going to the snowy mountains. While Ren on the other hand feels like they should take a ride on his jet going first class to a really expensive motel. “Why don't we rent a log cabin in the mountains, it be really fun there, hopefully their wont be an avalanche” suggested Takeshi. So they all decided to go to the log cabin for 3 weeks. After they all said their goodbyes they all left to get ready for the big trip tomorrow. Yoh on the other side knows that Anna wouldn't except him going to their trip. While finally arriving home Yoh goes and searches for Anna “Anna, where are you?” an answer replies up stairs. When yoh walks up to find anna he finds that she has her briefcases “Um What's happening? Where yea going?” confused look has gone up to Yoh's face. “Sigh…If you must know im going for a 3 week spa. You know all this stress can really tire out a lady such as me, especially the first lady to be next to the shaman king”. While talking to Yoh about her vacation she heads for the door which a bus is waiting for her. “Well the guys and I are gonna go to a log cabin and be there for a 3 week till school is back and was wondering if I can ….” Yoh finally stopped talking seeing that anna was already sitting down in the bus already leaving. Yoh waves goodbye to anna and starts packing for the trip….

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on October 2, 2005, 12:42:49 PM

sis on
sisI LOVE IT!

shaman_girl on December 18, 2004, 3:34:50 AM

shaman_girl on
shaman_girlthats a great begining! keep it up!

ren_fan on December 16, 2004, 11:44:41 AM

ren_fan on
ren_fanGood start. ^^ I'd think that you'd WANT Anna along on the trip! lol.

YoshiMaster on December 16, 2004, 11:19:13 AM

YoshiMaster on
YoshiMasterthat's cool wonder what will happen next.

Shaman_Dancer_Luvs_Yoh on December 16, 2004, 11:17:58 AM

Shaman_Dancer_Luvs_Yoh on
Shaman_Dancer_Luvs_Yoh^^ GET THE REST UP!!! This is cool! ^^ *faves*