Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Winter Trouble

Its Christmas Vacation for the shamans and theyre all going to a big trip doing so they all get ready for the big day knowing they might seek adventure or just lay back and have fun if u must know then read ^_-_^

Chapter 2 - The Winter Trouble

Chapter 2 - The Winter Trouble


The next morning the guys came over to Yoh's place. While there they were all waiting for the last person to come…… Takeshi “Where is he?!?! ITS FREEZING OUT HERE!!!” screamed Horo. “Probably over slept” yoh replied. “Im giving him two minutes to get here or were going my place…” said Ren. “All Sigh” But when they were about to leave they all heard a crashing noise coming there way. “WHAT WAS THAT?!?!” they all screamed. While they all get there they saw a black truck driving “AHH!!! ITS GONNA KILL US”!!! Horo screamed seeing the truck driving right in their path. But before it could hit them the truck came to a stop thanks to Amidamaru and Bason. The guys opened their eyes seeing if they lived that the truck had stopped right at their noses. When Horo opened his eyes he fainted and fell to the floor. The truck door opened up and the person was non other than Takeshi. “TAKESHI”?! Screamed Yoh, Ren, and Horo. “Well lets go”! I went to rent this truck “YOU, YOU almost killed us”!!! Horo yelled. “Yea, Sorry about that” Takeshi said. So then they all left to the Snowy Mountains. It was too bad that Takeshi crashed cause of a squirrel, and so crashed and killed Lyserg, but it wasn't like anyone cared so they left him to be devoured by evil eating Wild West pigs. When they finally reached the cabin they all went and choose their rooms. Takeshi took the master room. Ren, Horo, and Yoh took the ordinary room. Later they all left to have some fun. Horo went snowboarding to the highest mountain, Ren relaxing in the hot springs, Yoh relaxing on a chair, and Takeshi just in the master room Meditating. “Sigh” Ren said doesn't this feel relaxing Bason”? Ren asked. “Yes indeed master Ren” feeling so refreshed Ren changed back into his winter cloths. But what he didn't know was that he wasn't alone, someone was spying on him. Before you knew it a dark shadow came out from the mist of the hot spring. “Whos There”?! Ren shouted taking out his Kwan Dao. “Would you really want to risk that Ren”? “Hao”?!?...... Before you knew it Hao had vanished Ren to another dimension….


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ren_fan on January 6, 2005, 6:33:43 PM

ren_fan on
ren_fan*blinks* Didn't I leave another comment on here....? Did you delete it....? Or did I just never leave it. ha.... wow. its' 4:27 AM. O_o'

shaman_girl on December 18, 2004, 3:39:46 AM

shaman_girl on
shaman_girlHA! Lyserg died! XD i cant wait till da next chapter!

Shaman_Dancer_Luvs_Yoh on December 17, 2004, 12:37:11 PM

Shaman_Dancer_Luvs_Yoh on
Shaman_Dancer_Luvs_Yoh^~^ i cant wait to see the rest!

ren_fan on December 17, 2004, 9:34:29 AM

ren_fan on
ren_fanhm... you may want to work on your pacing a little bit with this one.

YoshiMaster on December 16, 2004, 1:02:28 PM

YoshiMaster on
YoshiMasterWow that's so coooooooool i wonder where he is now going to.Continue with the good work.