Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Loss of Ren and Horo

Its Christmas Vacation for the shamans and theyre all going to a big trip doing so they all get ready for the big day knowing they might seek adventure or just lay back and have fun if u must know then read ^_-_^

Chapter 3 - Loss of Ren and Horo

Chapter 3 - Loss of Ren and Horo


“Well that took care of him” said hao doing an evil laugh, “They won't know what hit them”! Taking out a crystal ball holding Ren captive “Sigh, Don't worry Ren, you wont be alone. Your so called friends will join you shortly.” When he went back into the mist he completely vanished and so did the hot springs, like it was some kind of illusion. While Hao had taken Ren to another Dimension, Horo on the other side of the mountain was major shredding in the snow “WOHOO”! Horo screamed when he jumped up high in the air. It was the biggest jump he had ever done in his life. Soaring through mid air Horo sees that he was about to crash into a forest of trees. “AHH”! While using his over soul he bravely makes an ice sled, sledding down to the ground safe, but what Horo didn't notice was that he was on the tip of the frozen water. COOL!!! He starts to sled on the ice not realizing he was skiing on very thin ice. Without warning a giant hand cracks the ice open. Horo falling in and starting to drown. Silence was the only answer when he tried screaming for help, No answer, no rescue, no one was there. Unexpected hao appears next to Horo who had to swim back to the snowy grass. GAH what are you doing here?! With shock in his eyes. Horo as if his life depended on it, he got up and started to run back to the cottage where yoh and takehi were at. Theirs no use running away from me Horo, admit to me or you'll end up like your' friend Ren here. With shock Horo uses Corey for his over soul, he grabs his snowboard and uses his special move, Avalanche. Spirit of fire, hao answers. Spirit of fire appears and slashes the snow, melting it like it was just plain ice. You're already out of energy and you defined me. Welcome to you're faith Horo. Without caution Horo was zapped into haos magical orb where Ren and Horo lie in the nether world. This is way too easy, their all coming one by one. Hao vanishes in the mist once more. While both Ren and Horo were trapped in haos orb, Yoh and Takeshi were still at the cabin. Takeshi opens the door meaning he was done meditating, `Yawn' he says where did the others go? Horo went to snowboard, and Ren went to the hot springs. Yoh replied. Hmmm well its getting kind of late “Looks outside window” I think we should go look for them. So yoh and Takeshi go to look for Horo and Ren. Not knowing that trouble was right under their noses….beware the danger that lurks every corner.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment