Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - End of Hao

Its Christmas Vacation for the shamans and theyre all going to a big trip doing so they all get ready for the big day knowing they might seek adventure or just lay back and have fun if u must know then read ^_-_^

Chapter 4 - End of Hao

Chapter 4 - End of Hao


Two hours have passed, still no sign of Ren or Horo. Br it's freezing out here. Said yoh rubbing his hands together to keep himself warm. Where could they possibly be? I don't know Takeshi. Im a little worried, theirs no hot springs and the mountain creeks are closed at 6 and its already 11. Takeshi and Yoh split up to search one more time. While Amidamaru and Bandamaru go up in the sky to find them from above. During the search yoh discovers a cave. Ren, Horo. You guys in here? “Sigh” I guess not. Yoh turns around to find out that non other than hao Asakura was in back of him' HAO? What are you doing here? I thought you were dead. That's what you think yoh. It was atlas who brought me back so I've come back to have my revenge on you guys. Once more hao takes out his magical orb. Horo, Ren?! Yoh screamed at hao. LET THEM GO!
No… but don't worry yoh. You will be just like them very soon. You will have the same faith just like them. Amidamaru appears behind yoh. Both do their Oversoul. CELESTRIAL SLASH! When the red glowing slash flies right at hao, spirit of fire appears turning this so called slash into rubble. You make me laugh yoh. But you also disappoint me. A huge flame surrounds both yoh and him. Prepare to meet you're destiny yoh. When all was lost, Takeshi zaps right though and grabs haos magical orb. I should have known it was you and especially atlas's doing... *grins* Get out of the way Takeshi; I have no business with you. You also disappoint me for a son… I WILL NOT GET OUT OF THE WAY! DARK OBLIVION! A dark bubble starts to appear at takeshi's finger, a little laser spits out through hitting the right arm of spirit of fire. Spirit of fire lets out a cry of pain. Ha… takeshi walks back to yoh. Are you ok? Yea. Let's take care of hao now. Yoh grabs his sword and takeshi brings out his sword from his backpack'. Let's do a power converging yoh. Yea. TRIPLE SLASH! CELESTRIAL SLASH! 4 huge slashes hit hao, pushing him off from spirit of fire. OOF! Hao sends a giant flame at yoh and takeshi. Both are trapped in a ring of fire. Ugh… I can't breathe said yoh. Takeshi can hardly breathe as well. With the last of his furyoku. Takeshi uses his strong attack phase. Takeshi starts to glow in a huge pile of darkness… he shoots a spark at hao. What is this? Prepare to disappear hao….*falls to ground* return back to the neater world for you. Hao begins to disappear in a data sort of way. TAKESHI! Yoh runs and picks him up from the ground. You did it. Yes but how are we going to free ren and horo? Well maybe anna can bring them back? Yes but it also looks like our vacation is ruined and remember anna went to her vacation as well she wont be back until 3 days from now. This is my entire fault I don't think I should have come. No matter what or where I go atlas always has to mess up everything he hurts my friends and family and even you uncle yoh…hey its ok. Don't let yourself down from that. Yea I guess so. Well let's get going yoh. *Both yoh and Takeshi set off to go back to the inn*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment