Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Proluge

A mouse named Vian is a slave who escaped from a temple. When he escapes others learn of his great achievment. They ask him to help some secret assiints to aid him in bringing down the temple once and for all.

Chapter 1 - Proluge

Chapter 1 - Proluge


-PROLUGE-





Vian the mouse ran to the door hoping to exit in time before…locked.

“Arr, com bock ye little squirm!” said a stoat chasing Vian.

Vian looked around for an advantage. Something, just something to give him a chance. Nope. Just a narrow stone hallway, and a locked exit on one side, and a nasty old stoat on the other side.

Vian began to tremble. “This is it. I'm doon fer.” The stoat saw Vian's fear and chuckled. “Scared mouse? Well ya should be! Yer gonna get it now from Sweetooth!” The stoat lumbered forward slowly closing in on Vian.

Right before the stoat grabbed Vain, he saw his chance. Vian slid under the stoat's legs and dashed down the hallway. It took a moment for the stoat to realize what happened. Then he exclaimed, “Garr coom bock ye liddle vermin! Ill rip yer guts out with me rusty cutlass!” The stoat ran after Vian, muttering to himself. “Awww, Sweetooth is gonna kill me.-literally.”

Vian panted down the hallway. It wasn't long, but it felt like it would never end. He kept running until he came to two arched doorways. Vian was a slave in this temple, and he knew the temple well. Except this time he wasn't sure witch doorway to take. Vian thought hard and quickly. One of them led to an exit out of the forsaken place. The other however led to a meeting room of stoats, and weasels.

“Curse it all! Witch one was it?!!” Vain yelled to himself. He looked down at the stoat. He was a fat one, but even for a fat stoat, he traveled quick.

A drop of sweat ran down Vian's cheek.

“Awww, what the devil?” Vian then dashed down the left arch doorway.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tane on March 15, 2006, 9:04:39 AM

Tane on
Tanehey, if anyone could help me with me paragraphs, that would be a lifesaver. thanks!

Tane on March 13, 2006, 7:21:28 PM

Tane on
Tanei chganged the words so the dialogue would be more realistic.

Redwall_Artist on March 13, 2006, 1:13:16 PM

Redwall_Artist on
Redwall_ArtistOh gosh! That's good. Just check your spelling on a few things.