Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

A mouse named Vian is a slave who escaped from a temple. When he escapes others learn of his great achievment. They ask him to help some secret assiints to aid him in bringing down the temple once and for all.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1


-CHAPTER ONE-

Vian sped down the hallway of the left arch doorway.

“I hope I made the right choice.” Soon there was a door. Vain crept up to it quietly hoping that if there was a meeting, he wouldn't be caught. He grasped the handle, and creaked it open a bit and peeped in. Stoats, weasels, rats, everything vile and nasty were sitting at one big round table. Vian slowly closed the door. He slumped against the wall and breathed a sigh of relief.

“There ye are ye liddle rascal!”

Vian straitened and turned and peered down the hallway. It was that fat stoat. Vain actually felt frustrated. He was really starting to get annoyed.

So Vian decided it was time to stand up to the vermin. He searched for a weapon. All he could find was a brick that fell from the old wall. He picked it up and charged at the stoat. The stoat stopped.

“Whad the?”

Vian kept running, and lifted the brick on his shoulder. The brick was heavy, though he was a mouse after all. But the brick was still heavy enough for the stoat to be knocked out.

An instant before he bumped into the stoat he hurled the brick at the stoats head as hard as he could. The stoat gave out a quick moan as he flew onto the hard stone floor. Vian's heart lifted. He then dashed out the hallway and continued through the right arched doorway. He was excited. Vian had never seen the light of day for a long time. One time when he was scrubbing a large chamber with a ridiculously small brush, when he came across a small crack. It showed a bit of sunlight. He kept looking until he was whipped, and ordered to keep working.

Vian reached the door. He smiled and swung the door open. Rays of sunlight poured over Vian. He saw the lush, beautiful forest ahead of him. He was going to run to it, when he remembered the guards.

“Oh, great,” said Vian, “More fat vermin.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment