Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

A mouse named Vian is a slave who escaped from a temple. When he escapes others learn of his great achievment. They ask him to help some secret assiints to aid him in bringing down the temple once and for all.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2


-CHAPTER 2-









Vian closed the door behind him. He escaped! No one ever escaped from the temple before. However, he wondered why only one guard was after him. “Oh, everyone was at the meeting. Except the fat stoat.”. Vian thought to himself. “Wait the stoat. I better get out of here.”

Vian tiptoed a little bit forward, checking for guards. He was at the bottom of the temple, so he had to look out for vermin above him, and at his level. Vian spotted a bush, a couple yards from him. However, he also saw a weasel coming his way.

“It's now or never.” Vian muttered to himself. Vian leaned forward, and dashed as fast as his legs could carry him to the bush. Vian remembered his slave friend Coco. She knew all about stealth. She said that before she was captured she always spied on beasts. Vian remembered Coco telling him that,” If ya ever find yerself in a boosh er somtin like that, look through it, not over it. Or day will see yer noggin before you will see dem!” Then she was whipped for talking. She smiled at Vian even in a smile that was distorted through pain. Then she whispered so only Vian could hear. “Remember dat.”

Luckily, for Vian it looked like the weasel didn't see him. Instead the weasel went back through the door Vian ran out of.

“All guards come to the meeting room! We have an escaper!” a ferret at the top of the tower repeated that loud message over, and over again until every one was inside.

Vian was about to run into the forest when guards came pouring out the doors.

“Oh, no more security.” Muttered Vian to himself. Then he saw three guards heading for the bush. Vian began to panic. “What am I going to do?” thought Vian. Vian had to think quickly. In front of him there was three guards coming toward him, and a forest behind him. At his sides guards were everywhere. So the only choice he had was the forest behind him. Vian stood and dashed for the woods.

“Hey there's the liddle mouse! Get him!” voices called out from behind Vian. Vian didn't look back. He just kept running.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment