Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

A mouse named Vian is a slave who escaped from a temple. When he escapes others learn of his great achievment. They ask him to help some secret assiints to aid him in bringing down the temple once and for all.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3


-CHAPTER 3-





Vian was running in the forest, now. Jumping over logs, and ducking under branches. Occasionally getting swept in the face with thorny branches, but Vian did not care. He was to busy running from vermin. Vian did not look back until he decided he might of lost them. He glanced quickly behind him. Nobeast in sight. Vian stopped, leaned against a tree, and listened for the nasty beasts. He heard nobeast. Then he heard a crashing in the woods.

“Ow! Stop poking me with that spear, Nuk!”

“It wasn't me, maybe Slean did it.”

“Don't go pointing fingers Snotfur!”

“Snotfur! Ill show you Snotfur. I'll-OW!”

“Slean! Nuk! Shut yer traps! Its not us. I think-ow! Ahh!”

“See, Slean , I told you- owowowow!”

Vian took this chance and climbed up the tree. He crawled across a branch and leaped to another tree. He looked down upon three temple guards. They were all foxes, and they were being poked by somebeast.

Then Vian saw him. A small vole. He was fast as lightning, stabbing, one fox, poking another. He continued doing that till the large fox of the trio roared, “ENOUGH!”

Right before he was poked by the vole, the fox grabbed, him and hurled him against the tree Vian was in. The vole grunted, and lay still.

“Hey Hork, think he would be a good slave?” Said Nuk rubbing his neck.

“Nah, the liddle bugger is too small. Lets continue forward, I think the mouse went that way.”

And so the trio went, right past Vian. Vian stayed in the tree for a bit, making sure he was out of earshot. Then he carefully climbed back down the tree. He lifted the vole's small head and checked his blood pulse. He was alive.

“Hey! Small friend are you all right?” The vole groaned, and slowly opened his eyes. He then spoke in a weary whisper. “Ye aint one ov dem vermin…Are ye?”

Vian replied, “No, I'm Vian. Who are you?”

The vole sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

“I'm Juju.”

_____________________________





At first, all Frenk could feel was his head throbbing, then he heard voices swirling al around him. “Frenksddererfrenkfgdfdf….Frenk, Frenk! Get up ye fat lard!”

Frenk opened his eyes, and saw Sweetooth standing above him. She was a wolf, and she had golden teeth, for she was named Sweetooth. She wore a puple robe, and carried a silver cutlass on her waist.

She glared down on Frenk the stoat who was token out by a mouse with a brick. She showed her golden teeth and said angrily, “Were is Vian?”

“What? Oh, you mean the mouse? He knocked me put with a brick!”

Sweetooth rolled her evil green eyes. “I know. Now were is he?”

“I don't know! I think he went to the exit.” Replied Frenk.

“But its locked!”

Sweetooth stood up slowly.” Who's key keeper?”

Sensing her anger, Frenk stammered,”M-me.”






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Redwall_Artist on March 15, 2006, 1:01:53 AM

Redwall_Artist on
Redwall_ArtistKeep up the good work. I do agree with the paragraph thing, but it's still good.

Tane on March 14, 2006, 7:55:13 AM

Tane on
TaneOh, darn! im not good with paragraphs!, and its tooken not token.