Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ansatsu-Assassin Surudoi-Sharp/Keen

There's a girl in Konoha with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro for the Chuunin Exams. Her name is Teki. Now 1 question. What's happened between her and Sasuke Uchiha? What happened 5 years ago? What secrets do Teki and Sasuke have that they haven't shared?

Chapter 1 - Ansatsu-Assassin Surudoi-Sharp/Keen

Chapter 1 - Ansatsu-Assassin Surudoi-Sharp/Keen
“Girl! State your name & your team!” someone called from behind you. You turned around. You had blood red wavy hair that went down to your lower bad. You had it in a high pony tail. You had red & purple eyes that looked like they could kill you when angry. You were wearing a pair of bell-bottom navy-blue jeans, a gray tank-top, with a short-sleeve jean button up the front top over your tank-top. The jean button up jacket was unbuttoned like usual. And a large gourd on your back & your headband tied loosely around your waist.       
“My name is Chimai-Teki. You most likely know me as Shi, Ansatsu Surudoi, or just Teki. I am with the sand village group. Gaara, Temari, & Kankuro to be exact. Why?” you responded; you voice cold just like Gaara’s.       
“Teki!” A boy called from behind you. You turned around to see a boy with blood red hair, teal eyes, & a rather large gourd on his back much like your own.       
“Hai Gaara? What’s up?” you asked.       
“Come on. Your late.” Gaara answered turning around & began to walk away. You walked up behind him & fallowed as well.       
“Hey Gaara? You were here 2 years ago for the chuunin exams right?” you asked. Gaara just nodded not looking at you.       
“Who did you fight?” you asked not looking at him either.       
“Rock Lee & Uchiha Sasuke.” He answered simply.       
“Is Uchiha Sasuke from this village? Tell me he isn’t.” you asked almost begging that Sasuke not be.       
“He is. He is also in the Chuunin exams this year with his team. Like us he also has a 4th team member.” Gaara answered almost calmly.       
“Crap!” you almost yelled angrily.  
 
A/N: thanks for reading. Sorry it was so short. It was just a quick idea really. If you'd like me to continue this story, then please let me know. Thank you.
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baronsgirl on March 30, 2010, 6:33:43 AM

Baronsgirl on
BaronsgirlYes please continue I want to know what happens next.

AlyssaC on November 26, 2008, 4:31:28 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCooo! i'd love for you to continue this story! i wanna see what happens to sasuke! How could no one comment on this!!!!!???? faves