Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's Revenge

A one chapter story about Itachi and Sasuke. There last moments together. This is basicly what I think will happen at the end of the Sasuke's mission to kill Itachi. Please note: this is written entirely in Sasuke's point of view.

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's Revenge

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's Revenge
Even in the noon time sun. I can still picture you, and what you did. How you slaughtered the Uchiha clan. How I hate you. How I despise you. I await the day when we shall meet again. The day you beg me to stop. Beg me to let you live. And hope I don't kill you. I await that day. When I feel your warm blood on my hands. I live just for that day. I stay alive just for that day. The day you die. And I refuse to die. Until you die. Even if I do die; I'll make sure that you come with me.
The wind blew strongly outside my window snapping me out of my thoughts. I got up & walked over to the window. I looked out at the seen before me. It was pouring rain & the wind was blowing something fierce. I opened my window & walked onto the balcony letting the rain fall upon me. I thought of you. How you had lied to me. How you had lied to the entire clan. And we all believed you! I just couldn't get over that. But it's too late. But sometimes I still get into thinking. How? How could an entire clan be defeated by one person? Are you really that strong? Are you stronger now? Yes. You must be. You didn't get weaker. I'm sure that you're getting stronger. But you're not the only one. So am I. I lost in our last fights. But next time. I won't. You will.
The wind blew again. Blowing the hair from my face. Again. The wind keeps making me come out of my thoughts. But that's ok. Because there always the same. There always of you. The day I kill you. You'll be begging me. I know it.  
Itachi's Last Moments 
I had won the battle with Itachi Uchiha. My sword to his heart. But...But he...He was laughing!!! Why? "Why are you laughing?!" I asked him angrily pushing my sword into him but not enough to kill him. "Foolish little brother. I've already won." Itachi answered me laughing. "W-What?" I don't understand. What does he mean he won? I am. I did. I killed him. He's dead. So how did he win? What's he talking about? "You did everything I told you to...You let your hatred consume you...Things you could have had (love)...Friendships you destroyed (Naruto)...What you betrayed (Konoha)..." Itachi answered with a smirk. I-I lost all of that. Just to kill Itachi. I was so cought up in getting revenge that I didn't think about the effect. I didn't think about the afterwards. And now I'll be even more alone then ever. I have no one. What now? What is there now? I got my revenge. All for nothing. I lost.
I drop my sword to the ground. I don't care anymore. Itachi slowly died. But so did I. Or so I wish. I won the fight. But lost everything else. What am I to live for now?
 
A/N: Hope that you liked it. That's the only chapter. It was a quick idea that I really liked.
Sasuke's revenge on Itachi; it was all back fired on him. Poor Sasuke. He gave it all up, and for what? The death of his brother. Now that Itachi is dead, now what? What does Sasuke have now? Revenge? A lot of good that's going to do ya. *sigh* Sasuke, you poor, poor fool...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on March 21, 2008, 3:01:41 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvThis is good.

TaraHyuchi on March 21, 2008, 3:25:17 AM

TaraHyuchi on
TaraHyuchiThank you. =]
Glad you like it.
Thanks for reading and for the comment! ^-^