Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter Three

What happens when something happens to Starfire and the titans won't forgive them selves but they meet a strange girl? Read to find out![FINISHED]

Chapter 4 - Chapter Three

Chapter 4 - Chapter Three


CHAPTER THREE





Jade looked behind her only to see that her friends were almost completely consumed by the violet goo. She gasped when she turned around. Slade had fired at her again, but her quick reflexes made her able to quickly dodge it. “You're much better than that pitiful Starfire. I wonder how,” said Slade. “It is my friends that help me. I am able to do more things when I have friends as such,” said Jade pointing towards her friends. Jade ran towards plasmas and shot starbolts at him trying to free her friends. Plasmas started to let go when Slade came towards them. “Why can't you just except that there's no hope for you or your friends?” asked Slade standing just feet from her. “Because that's not true,” said Jade. “Well, move aside and we'll see about that. “I won't move!” said Jade. Just as last time she had a starbolt ready to fire. “Fine. Suit yourself,” said Slade. Jade grew angrier and had more power in her starbolts. Right when he shot at her she shot a very powerful starbolt at him which hurt him but it was to late for Jade. He shot her the heart and she was dead. Plasmas began to melt and the titans were free. They ran to Jade quickly but it was too late.



This is after Jade died. She's up in heaven.



`Where am I?' she thought. She was in a long flowing white dress and her hair was blowing from side to side. `Why do you not know?' asked a beautiful voice. `Who is there?' asked Starfire. `Just a person from Tamaran like you. I'm the one who chooses if You are truly over with your life or if you should live. I'm the one who decides how many lives each Tamaran has when they are born.' Said a beautiful lady stepping out of the shadows. She had a beautiful flowing white gown as Starfire had and it was waving from side to side. She had beautiful blue eyes and long blonde hair. `But that would meen I'm…” said Starfire looking at her hands. “Yes, you are dead. But you have one more life. Being born of the rulers of Tamaran you have plenty of extra lives,' said the beautiful lady. `Than, does that meen I may return to earth? In my own body?' asked Starfire. `No, you may not return into your own body unless…' she said. `Unless what?' asked Starfire. `Unless you sacrifice all the rest of your extra lives,' said the lady. `I will do it,' Starfire said. `Than that means you will not come back to life if you die again,' said the lady. `I understand,' said Starfire. `Than it is done,' said the lady.



Back On Earth



Starfire shot up and looked around. She was in the tower. “Friends!” she yelled running out the door to the common room. “Starfire!” yelled Robin. “But how did you…” asked Robin. “I shall explain,” said Starfire sitting down, “Every Tamaran has at least one extra life. Me being born in royalty had ten lives. But I used them all up to come back to my own body,” she said. All the titans stared at her and smiled. Hey all started talking to each other and Cyborg continued to fight with BB on if they wanted Tofu or not while Raven read and Starfire and Robin watched TV together.



THE END




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaexBB_72sol on November 21, 2005, 1:04:19 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solI LOVED it!!!!!!!

RaexBB_72sol on November 21, 2005, 12:59:06 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solGreat story!!!!

RaexBB_72sol on November 21, 2005, 12:58:53 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solGreat story!!!!

RaexBB_72sol on November 21, 2005, 12:58:53 PM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solGreat story!!!!

_foxx_ on August 14, 2005, 11:05:16 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_good story. its so original, and sad. but at least there was a happy ending ^^