Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Joining Together

This is a tale of three very different beings; a human, an elf, and a centaur. With a kind of 'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil' theme, each of them is missing one ability; speech, hearing, or sight. However, they join together on a journey t

Chapter 2 - Joining Together

Chapter 2 - Joining Together


They sat there in silence for a little while. After a little while, she had an idea.

`I'm on a journey to the Valley of Light.' She told the young elf. `Would you like to come with me?'

Alex looked at her, surprised that anyone would ever want him with them. He was unsure of what to say. He wasn't used to being accepted by anyone. Slowly, he nodded.

“Of course I'd like to come with.” He told the young girl. “You have no idea what this means to me…”

`What do you mean?' The young girl asked.

“I've been shunned my whole life.” Alex answered. “No one has ever accepted me…just because I'm deaf. To be a deaf elf is as good as being a dead elf. So…I'm not used to being accepted, but it just makes me feel so good inside.”

Lily felt sorry for the elf when she heard him say that. It must be tough on him, always being shunned because he can't hear. She thought.

`Well, I'm accepting you.' She told him. `I'm not going to shun you just because you're deaf.' The elf smiled at her.

“By the way,” He said. “My name's Alexaldrian Koramaar, but you can just call me Alex.” Lily smiled.

`My name is Lily.” She told him.

“That's a pretty name.” Alex remarked. Lily laughed silently and happily a little bit.

`Come on,' She stated. `Let's go!'

“Right!” Alex agreed. “On to the Valley of Light!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment