Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sesshomaru Returns

This story is about Sesshomaru and all the things we want to know about him. His childhood, Mom, relationship with Dad his sex life and life in general.

Chapter 3 - Sesshomaru Returns

Chapter 3 - Sesshomaru Returns


Chapter 3

Sesshoumaru Returns



Catherine sat by the fire. She wrapped her arms around herself. That horrible creature. He would be back, of that she was sure. When? She wasn't sure. She had made a serious enemy today of that she was certain. As Rin and Jaken slept she kept watch. She watched as the moon set Sesshomaru would be back soon. Would she be able to keep her secret from him. She was not comfortable with revealing herself to him just yet.

Sesshomaru appeared at the edge of the trees. He always seemed to shimmer and appear out of nowhere. Catherine was glad to see him. Now that he was here she felt she could allow herself some rest, and she was very tired.

“What has happened here,” he said walking toward Catherine, “I sense a Demonic aura, Naraku, what has happened!?” he looked directly at Catherine.

“Master Jaken drove Naraku away with fire from his staff!” It was Rin grinning and sitting up.

“Why Jaken, is that true?” said Sesshomaru smiling,”I didn't know you were so powerful?”

Jaken had been unsuccessfully tryng to appear asleep. When Sesshomaru smiled it was never a good sign. “No my Lord,” he glanced at Catherine, he really didn't want to tangle with her. “I merely surprised him, that's all.”

Sesshomaru saw him glance at Catherine and smiled, “well done Jaken, why don't you go with Rin to find food. I'll stay here.”

Catherine could feel her eyes closing as Jaken and Rin walked away. Sesshomaru stood looking down at her smiling. It was not a pleasant smile. She met his gaze evenly.

“If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get some sleep.” She said laying down in front of the fire.

Sesshomaru was not used to being spoken to like that, especially by a woman. Still there was something strangely familiar in a good way about it. “Strange,” he thought, “who are you Foreigner?”

Catherine woke to bright morning sunlight. She must have slept a couple of hours. She could sense Sesshomaru's presence though she couldn't see him. Rin was feeding the fire small twigs. Catherine smiled at her as she sat up and stretched.

“Jaken said you stayed up all night to watch over us,” said Rin.

“That's right,” smiled Catherine, “I wanted to keep watch until Lord Sesshomaru returned.”

“I found a private little pool, it's surrounded by rocks and there's water fall. I found it this morning. It's a nice place to take a bath because there are rocks all around so no one can see you.”

“Oh Rin that sounds, wonderful, I'd like a little privacy,” said Catherine, what an extraordinary child she was. She would have to do something nice for her.

Soon Catherine and Rin were scrambling over the rocks to come to a small pool with a little water fall. It was private and absolutely lovely. Rin left her there hopping over the rocks. Catherine could see that her robe was ragged and faded. As Rin disappeared Catherine could hear her singing, her sweet voice fading with distance. It was a warm early summer day. Catherine undressed and stepped into the pool. It was cold but refreshing. Suddenly she was not alone. She was hip deep in the water when she was aware of Sesshomaru's presence.

She could see nothing but she could feel him there. Where was he? She could feel him behind her, watching her. She stopped, looking over her shoulder.

Sesshomaru had been walking amoung the rocks when he came upon her stepping into the water. He had seen naked women before but he found himself transfixed watching the gentle curves of her back, waist and hips. As she looked over her shoulder he caught a glimpse of the curve of her breast. A surge of desire swept over him. He frowned “fool!” he thought and withdrew.

Sesshomaru had always kept his desires in a carefully controlled place. He had seen the folly of letting desires carry one away. His father had died because of it. When he needed a woman he knew where to go where there were plenty of women who would give him what he wanted and who needed nothing from him but payment. That was best. He was probably over due for a trip to the Demon's Market.

Catherine felt Seshomaru's presence disappear. She was surprised that she felt a little sad that he had gone.

“Oh well,” she thought,” It is for the best.”

She quickly bathed and dryed in the warm air. She couldn't feel any presence, she knew she was alone. She would talk to him about Rin's robe, today, she thought as she dressed.

As she walked back to the camp she came upon Sesshomaru tending his dragon or dragons,( how did one refer to a two headed creature) A-Un. Sesshoumaru turned quickly and his looked frightened her for a moment but she walked boldly up to him.

“I say, Sesshomaru, you know Rin's robe is faded and tattered. The material is disintegrating, she needs a new robe.”

Sesshomaru turned back to tending A-Un, “this is no concern of mine.”

“Yes it is,” said Catherine, “that child worships you. She follows you and asks nothing. She believes in you and has no one else to provide for her save you.”

“Why don't you provide her with a kimono.” said Sesshomaru.

“I can't,” said Catherine, “I have no money, I don't know where there are any villages and even if I did, I am a Foreigner. I don't think I would do very well. If you could get some cloth and scissors, thread and needles, I could make her a kimono.”

“This is still no concern of mine,” said Sesshomaru.

“Yes it is,” said Catherine standing her ground, “Do you want it said the great Lord Sesshomaru lets his followers accompany him in filthy rags!”

“You talk to much woman!” said Sesshomaru getting angry.

“Rin thinks the Sun and Moon shine out of you! She would gladly follow you into the gates of Hell!!”

Sesshomaru was silent.

Catherine caught her breath, “she has hasn't she! She deserves better than you are giving her!”

“How dare you speak to me in this manner!' Sesshomaru's eyes were beginning to glow red. “I could slap you down like an insect!”

“Go ahead and try,” said Catherine feeling for the wand in her sleeve.

“I will discuss this no further!” said Sesshomaru mounting the dragon and suddenly taking flight.

Jaken came running out, “What happened!” I have never seen my master so angry where he didn't kill something! What did you say to him?”

“I told him Rin needed a new robe,” said Catherine.

“She does,” agreed Jaken.



“The impertinence!” thought Sesshomaru, “I should have transformed, that would have given her something to think about! I would like to see her so bold to my Demon Dog form!”

Still, there was Rin. Not his concern! Yet, he had a vision of Rin, grown up, as a beautiful young gentle woman dressed in silks, courted by noble young warriors. He would be a formidable Father in Law! The vision changed abruptly. He saw a grown up Rin in rags, an undesirable, shunned, abused.

“No, that must not happen,” he thought.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on February 19, 2006, 12:13:41 PM

sis on
sisDude this is really good i'm loven it!