Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Decite and Truth

This story is about Sesshomaru and all the things we want to know about him. His childhood, Mom, relationship with Dad his sex life and life in general.

Chapter 6 - Decite and Truth

Chapter 6 - Decite and Truth


Chapter 6

Deceit and Truth



By the time Sesshomaru reached the spot he had left his party he had a roaring headache. Below he could see Catherine and Rin sitting on a grassy spot by the stream. What were they talking about he wondered, what were they plotting? A little ways from them behind some rocks he saw Jaken, the traitor! He pulled A-Un's reigns to land behind some tall trees. He quickly, silently dismounted. He walked quickly and silently, as only he could. Jaken Jumped and squeaked as Sesshomaru appeared next to him.

“My Lord, you have returned,” squeaked Jaken.

“Yes,” said Sesshomaru grabbing Jaken's shoulder in a powerful grip. “Do you know what happens to a servant who deceives his master?”

The little toad trembled violently under Sesshomaru's grip,”Oh please Master I never wanted to deceive you I swear!!”

“Let him go!!”

Sesshomaru looked up in surprise to see Catherine. She was standing straight and regal by the rocks. In her hand was a polished tapered wooden stick which she had pointed at him.

“How dare you interfere? I will deal with you later!!” he said.

“You will deal with me now!” she said. “Jaken would not willingly deceive you. I threatened him!”

Sesshomaru let go of Jaken who scurried away. “You let me believe you were human!” he growled.

“I did nothing of the sort!” said Catherine. “I never claimed to be human, you never called me human, you called me “woman” which I am and “foreigner” which I am also. As a matter of fact I do have human blood. I am one quarter human on my father's side. My father had a Faerie mother.”

“You deceived me about Naraku's attack!” said Sesshomaru.

“That I did,” answered Catherine. “I was not ready to reveal myself to you.”

Sesshomaru gazed at Catherine as if he had never seen her before. She seemed transformed. Her hair fell loose over her shoulders in thick baroque waves. The hair around her face curled wildly. Her eyes blazed bright green as if lit from within. Her lips and cheeks were flushed. She stood tall (though she was a small woman) and regal. She seemed, powerful, terrible and beautiful.

“So,” thought Sesshomaru, “Let's see what kind of power you have!”

He gathered Demonic power from within him and smiling sent it like a shock wave towards Catherine. Catherine sensed it immediately. She stamped her foot and aimed her wand at the center of the wave and sent it back pushing Sesshomaru back a few steps. He countered gathering more strength and hurling a blast that should have thrown her up and over the trees. Again Catherine aimed her wand at the center of the blast! She sent back a blast that picked Sesshomaru up and dashed him against the rocks breaking them.

“Enough!” said Sesshomaru getting up from the rubble.

“Catherine still pointed her wand at him. “Looks like the rocks will break before your thick skull!” she said.

Sesshomaru stood and shook the dust from his sleeves. “How powerful are you?” he said smiling,” are you more powerful than I?

To his surprise Catherine dropped her wand to her side.

“No,” she said, “I am not, I am no Warrior.”

“What is the nature of our power?” said Sesshomaru still smiling, “What are you? Who are your people?”

“I am an Adept,” said Catherine. I pull power from the Earth and from nature and channel it. Of course if I pull power from living things I will weaken or kill them so I avoid that. I prefer to pull energy from the rocks. In England the earth is ancient and stable. I can pull as much power as I want. Here, the earth is fiery and unstable. I must be careful least I cause harm. It took me time to figure out how to harness this power. My people are the Tuatha De Danae children of the Earth Goddess Danae. I am the great grand daughter of Llyr the God of the Northern Sea, grand daughter of his son Manawyddan and the Faerie Rhiannon. My mother is Niamh daughter of the Son of the Sea.

Sesshomaru was speechless. Here was nobility greater than his. this women counted Gods in her linage. He walked over to her looking into her face, her large green eyes. He thrust his hand into her hair and cupped the back of her head in his hand. His long slim fingers gripped her like a vise. “What is he going to do?” she wondered, “crack my head like an eggshell?”

Sesshomaru tilted her head up a little. Then he bent down and kissed her full on the lips.

“What am I going to do with you woman!” he whispered huskily.

He let her go and began to walk away. “Come with me,” he said.

Catherine followed obediently. He led her to A-Un who waited patiently as usual. From A-Un's saddle bag he took a package wrapped in white paper and green string.

“This is for Rin. Here you will find cloth and sewing tools. We will wait here while you make Rin a new yamuri.” He smiled at her, “I wish Rin to be raised as a gentle woman, can you do that?”

“I fear, my Lord , I can only teach her to be an English lady. I know nothing of your customs and I cannot read or write your language. I could only teach her to read and write English.”

“Well,” said Sesshomaru, “do what you can. We will stay here as long as it takes you to make the yamuri.

“My Lord,” said Catherine.

Sesshomaru turned back to her. She pulled out a few pieces of bark from her sleeve.

“You should chew this for your headache, it is willow bark. It will allay the pain,” said Catherine. I'd make tea of it if I had a pot.”

“Thank you,” he said, his head was aching again, and he hoped it worked.

Catherine and Sesshomaru found themselves looking at each other. A few moments ago they had kissed. Now they were not sure what to make of it or what to do.

“Catherine,” said Sesshomaru, “Do something with your hair, it is a mess.” He turned and left leaving Catherine stunned.

“My Lady,” it was Jaken, “I can help with your hair. I love hair, probably because I have none of my own. Sometimes when I assist Lord Sesshomaru with his bath he allows me to comb out his hair!”

Catherine had to chuckle. The image of Jaken combing out Seshomaru's hair made her want to laugh out right. She reached into her sleeve and pulled out her comb and hair clip.

“Here Jaken,' she said, “have fun!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment