Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Serpent

This story is about Sesshomaru and all the things we want to know about him. His childhood, Mom, relationship with Dad his sex life and life in general.

Chapter 9 - The Serpent

Chapter 9 - The Serpent


Chapter 9

The Serpent



It was late summer when the house was ready. The construction time had passed pleasantly. Nobu turned out to be a man Sesshomaru could trust and with whom he could work well. The old Priest would pass muttering and Sesshomaru would find sutras stuck to his clothing. Other than that all passed well. Things were quiet all over as if the warm summer days had lulled all to a sleepy peace. Sesshomaru visited all but the lands of his domain on the main land. He would visit these when the women were settled and safe.

He hired servants from the town, some were put up in the servant's quarters others lived in the village. In a distant city he found an aristocratic older woman named Lady Yoko from a disgraced family. She was well educated and knowledgeable in etiquette and tradition. He hired her as teacher to Rin and Catherine. Lady Yoko had no problem with working for a Demon. He hired an old man from the village and his sons to fix up and tend the gardens.

Finally came the day of inspection. It was a hot overcast day with the sound of cicada in the air. Nobu walked Sesshomaru through the house as the workers and new servants stood at their stations bowing as he passed. It was a good feeling, he felt like a real Lord again. The house had been fully restored, each room sparingly and elegantly attired. Fresh flowers adorned each room. The stable had been fully restored with a special stall for A-Un also in the regular stall two horses; a small white horse for Rin and a fine golden mare for Catherine.

Sesshomaru finally stood overlooking the center garden as Nobu and the rest awaited his words.

“I am well pleased,” he said, “You have all done very well and will be rewarded for your efforts. I also remember my promise and will immediately leave to try to restore your ocean.”

The people assembled began to cheer and Sesshomaru was surprised by the good will he felt toward them.

He had work to do, he rode A-Un up and along the coast. The village was on the coast of a bay so he assumed the problem lay at the mouth of the bay and so, that's where he headed. He landed A-Un a little ways from the cliff that defined the mouth of the bay.

“Now boys, you stay here and behave.” He said slipping each head a treat.

Sesshomaru was able to run quickly to the edge of the cliff. He would need to transform for this task. He looked over the bay. In his true form he was a gigantic white dog he would need to be careful where and how he entered the water least he create a large destructive wave. He began to transform. Sesshomaru was very comfortable in his human form. He spent most of his life there. Transforming, though, was a pleasurable experience. As the process began he would feel the insistent urge to stretch his body like someone who had been held in a too small space for too long. His body stretching into its other form, into the dog skin he kept with him was a wonderful feeling almost orgasmic. It became an intense urge that would build in power until he reached full transformation, his ultimate power and strength potential. It was like being able to breath again. Sesshomaru, fully transformed dived skillfully into the ocean, he barely made a ripple. In the form of a giant white dog his immense lungs held enough air to keep him going under water for quite a while. He scanned the ocean around the mouth of the bay and saw the problem immediately. There was a gigantic Sea Serpent stretched out across the bay. Sea Serpents were usually long and slender but by the look of this one, it had obviously cleaned out all the fish and shellfish from the bay and was keeping any fish from entering. The loss of his arm made swimming even in this form difficult. He kicked with his strong back legs using his large front paw to direct his movement. Even at his huge size the serpent dwarfed him. He swam to the front of the serpent who turned its face in his direction.

“Ho, what's this,” it laughed, “A little doggie has come to visit! I hear dog meat is very tasty and I am growing hungry!”

“How can you be hungry when you have eaten the ocean clean? Ah, but all you do is lay about and open your great ugly mouth,” said Sesshomaru. If you want to eat me, you'll have to catch me!”

“I will catch you before you can run! Then, I shall devour the village on the coast. Only then will I move on to better seas.” Said the monster.

“You should leave now. I am Sesshomaru Inu-no-Teicho. I shall bite out your throat and toss you into the abyss.”

The monster laughed, “I have heard of you and your father. I will send you to your father in the afterlife.” The monster smiled showing an expanse of long sharp teeth in his snout.”

Sesshomaru felt glad for the fight. He launched himself at the monster teeth bared. He held back his venom least he poison the sea. He would rely on strength . The monster didn't move very fast but it was strong. It was able to swat Sesshomaru away.

Sesshomaru was able to avoid hitting the rock face. He realized he would need to divert the monster's attention. It was vain, that much seemed obvious and strong.

“Hey, dog, come on out! I am hungry for dog meat!” Called the monster. “I thought you were the poisonous one!”

It was true, Sesshomaru inherited venom from his mother, Touga didn't have poison.

“The poison will only make you tastier to me!”

Sesshomaru kept still and quiet.

“Come on!” don't tell me the great Dog Demon is afraid! It bellowed.

“It can't see me or smell me very well,” thought Sesshomaru moving quietly through the long seaweed.

“Come out, fight coward!” bellowed the monster.

Sesshomaru crouched down, hidden, waiting for the right moment. He lunged sinking his teeth into the creature's shoulder. His mouth filled with warm blood, it was sweet and metallic. The creature screamed and Sesshomaru attacked again. This time he clamped his jaws on the creature's throat. Blood filled his mouth again. He had not drunk blood for a long time and it was exhilarating. The creature tried to dislodge him but his jaws were strong and he clamped down even harder severing the creatures windpipe.

He stayed clamped onto the creature's throat drinking the sweet warm blood until he was sure it was dead. He dragged the carcass out to sea and dropped it into a deep crevasse.

Sesshomaru leaped lightly onto the cliff and vigorously shook the water from his fur. He transformed back to human form his dog skin once again laying over his shoulder. He lay in the soft grass his body felt charged. The blood did that. His father had always said that blood would make you strong but it also made you lose control. He thought then about his brother. Did he ever feel pleasure in transformation? Had he ever tasted blood?


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibi-chan on April 24, 2006, 4:41:04 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanO.O this story is great!!!!!!

I need to read more, did you hear me!? NEED!!!!!