Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PKK?

   Usman Mirza died in a battle one year ago, so Samus formed a clan. The PKKers. Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental, from Oh Dear, have joined the clan in their quest to kill son of Zamorak, Iban.

Chapter 1 - PKK?

Chapter 1 - PKK?
                                         PKK?

        Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental were walknig in the wilderness, travelling. They were looking for treasures in the wilderness.
        "I don't like this place," said Kid Mental, "gives me the creeps..." Kid mental was, well, a kid. He drank more than he fought, but stopped drinking. He has a smithing talent, and he's talented wit a dagger.
        "I agree, Kid Mental," said Patrick. Patrick, or Sir Patrick, is a powerful mithril warrior. He met Aay in Lumbridge, and quickly got a crush on her. He's been helping Aay in any way he could, from food to a new house. His brother was a devious leader of a Pking team. He regretted killing his brother in that battle.
        "Patrick," said Aay, "can we leave? I'm tough, but I don't like the wilderness." Aay is a girl with a dream, to be the strongest warrior in Runescape. When she met Patrick in Lumbridge, she developed a crush on him. She was in the last Pking battle when Dav was alive. She faced many injuries back then, but now she is on a roll to becoming the strongest warrior in Runescape.
        They continued walking, but found nothing in the wilderness. They did, however, walk into a trap, a Pker's trap.
        "YHAAAAA!" yelled a charging man. He was swinging a Dharoks Greataxe, making him a powerful, fearesome, PKer. Thankfully, Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental heard his battlecry, and dodged his attack.
        "Who are you?" asked Kid Mental.
        "The name's Bogart, you little runt! Remember it when you die!" said the man.
        "He's a PKer!" yelled Patrick. "Fight back!" Patrick drew a mithril longsword, Aay drew a steel longsword, and Kid Mental drew a mithril dagger.
        "Oh come now," said Bogart, "do you really think that those weapons will-" he stopped, dropped his axe, and fell down. Aay noticed that a magical arrow was shot in Bogart's back.
        "You might want to be careful when you're in the wilderness," said Samus, "Pkers prey on unsuspecting travellers."
        "Who are you?" asked Patrick, his sword still raised in his hand.
        "My name's Samus," said Samus, removing his helmet, "oh, and lower your blade, I'm not a PKer."
        "But you just killed that guy!" said Kid Mental.
        "You're right, I did." said Samus. "I did kill that PKer."
        "Doesn't that make you a PKer too?" asked a scared Aay.
        "No, it makes me a PKKer." said Samus. "I always was."
        "PKKer?" now Patrick was confused.
        "That's right," said Samus, "A PKKer. PKKer means Player Killer Killer. Ptorecting anyone from Pkers, and killing the Pkers.My friends here are too." He turned around and signaled his friends out of the shadows. Gabby and Usman Ranger were the one there in the shadows."
        "Would you like to join our clan, the PKKers?" asked Samus.
        "Thanks," said Patrick "but we-"
        "Come on Patrick," said Aay, "please? They are friendly, I can see that clearly, and there is a girl that looks just my level too."
        "Now that you mention it, Samus looks my level too." said Patrick. "Okay then, we accept your offer!"
        "Welcome to the PKKers, Aay, Patrick, and Kid Mental!" said Samus. "For the start of your membership, we need to-"
        "A clan reunion," said a shadowy figure, "how nice. Let's kill you quickly so I don't have to hear this!" Five people jumped out of the shadows holding a rune weapon of different varieties.
        "Ready, everyone?" said Samus.
        "Yeah!" yelled Aay, Gabby, Patrick, Usman Ranger, and Kid Mental.
        "Okay, then, ATTACK!" yelled Samus.

                                        To Be Continued...

                Mustard_Girl, I wrote this story with 3 of your story's characters, don't get mad. I'm taking requests to put people in my stories! Just tell me your characters name, armor, and if you want to be a PKKer (Player Killer Killer) or a PKer (Player Killer). Thanks for reading my story!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mustard_Girl on December 1, 2006, 7:47:07 AM

Mustard_Girl on
Mustard_GirlI don't own Kid Mental, so I'm going to run it by him if its ok. Its fine if my characters are in there, but don't do anything with them that you think they wouldn't do, ok?

Dear_Me on December 25, 2006, 4:27:20 PM

Dear_Me on
Dear_MeIts fine to use the characters. Kid Mental just wants to be funny, so in his words, "MAKE HIM FUNNY DAMNIT" ^^ ja