Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Monk, Antari

While traviling to find Naraku, Kagome senses a jewel shard and the gang investigates, uknown to them that a group of traveling demon slayers has a "little" surprise for them.

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Monk, Antari

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Monk, Antari


<center>*** Okay, first, this isn't an autobiography or anything; it's just an introduction of my own ideas to the Inuyasha world. I'm again using a new format that I like to call “semi-Japanese”. It's where I incorporate basic Japanese words into English text like… well I'll just let you read and find out… I edited this story a bit, but I didn't change too much.***</center>











The setting opens up on a hilltop where six figures stand. A young miko in strange clothes, an arrogant hanyou with flowing silver hair and small dog ears, a young taijiya with a large bone boomarang, a young houshi with a long golden staff and prayer beads wrapped around his left hand, and a young kitsune accompanied by a small fire-cat youkai.



They were Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala, the <i>first</i> set of main characters in this story……







“Hey I think I see a village nearby.” Said Shippo who was sitting on Kagome's shoulder do you think we could stop there and get something to eat?”



“Feh, and why are you so hungry all of a sudden?” yelled Inuyasha in his same arrogant tone.



“Some of us are hungry too Inuyasha” said Miroku. “I think we could all use a rest. We haven't stopped for three days now.”



Inuyahsa stopped and turned to face the houshi. “Look, I'm not stopping `till I find Naraku, Okay?”



“We all understand that,” Sango stated, “but some of us aren't as long lasting as you.”



Inuyahsa just turned back around and crossed his arms. “Hmph! Weaklings!”



“Inuyasha, osuwari!” yelled Kagome.



And just like so many times before, Inuyasha plumeted to the ground at the sound of the incantation, leaving Inuyasha paralyzed, face down on the ground.



Inuyasha shifted as much as he could so he could talk. “Why'd you do that for?!”



Kagome just walked past him with the others and said, “That's for being in-considerate to others again.” Then she and the others walked off in the direction of the village, leaving Inuyahsa there trying to move.



“Hey, wait for me! Don't just leave me behind!” yelled Inuyasha.



The group stopped and Miroku sighed, “I guess we should wait until the spell has worn off.”





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





“Are you sure the demon will return?” asked a young houshi.



“Yes I'm sure. Please houshi-sama Antari, will you help us?” asked the worried village leader.



“My friends and I will do the best we can.” stated the houshi as he turned to face his commrades. “Alright, just a basic mountain youkai, like the ones we fought back at home. Let's just hope it doesn't have a fragment of the shikon no tama.”



The houshi, along with a samurai, a hanyou, and two mages ventured to the outskirts of the village and waited for the youkai to appear.



Sure enough, a loud rumble came from the forest and a loud roar could be heard.



“Alright guys, lets get to work!”





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





“Huh?” Kagome turned and faced the village.



“What is it Kagome?” asked Shippo.



“I sense a shard of the shikon no tama.” Replied kagome, now staring at the edge of the village. “And it's real close.”



“Nani?” yelled Inuyasha, “Where's it at? The village? The forest? Where?!”



“It feels like it's coming from the village, but it's moving.” Said Kagome who scanned the vilage, looking for the shard.



“Well then let us head to the village and investigate!” shouted Miroku as he and Sango hopped on top of a transformed Kilala.



“Right.” Agreed Kagome as she hopped on her bike and peddeled to keep up with kilala and Inuyasha.



The group arrived at the village and almost ammedialty the villagers started panicing at the site of kilala and Inuyasha.



“Ahh! Youkai! Call the tajiya back to the village!”



At these words, Sango gasped and her mind raced,'Taijiya? Could they be survivors of my village?'



Miroku did not notice and stepped off Kilala and ran towards the villagers. ”Calm down everyone. True Kilala and Inuyasha are demons, but they mean you no harm.”



“Speak for yourself, I'm after the jewel shard!” yelled Inuyasha as he stood behind Miroku.



“Inuyasha,” sighed the houshi, “It would be wise not to make the villagers fear us.”



The villagers however were busy examining Miroku. Then the village leader appeared, at the word of youkai arriving, and stopped once he saw Miroku.



“Houshi-sama, you have returned?”



Miroku just looked at the village leader with a puzzled expresion on his face. “Me?”



“Why yes? Would you not be houshi-sama Antari?” he replied.



“Antari?” Inuyasha spoke up. “His name is Miroku.”



The village leader then studied Miroku further and came to a conclusion. “Your not Antari, but you look just like him. Except you appear older.”



At that time everyone was gathred around Miroku looking for an explanation.



“What do you mean <i>just</i> like him” said Kagome. “You don't have any brothers do you Miroku?”



Miroku thought a bit and turned to answer Kagome. “No. I was just an only child. I'm shure Hacchi or someone else would of informed me.”



Sango was about to speak up when a loud roar came from the outskirts of the village. This caused the villagers to go into another panic.



“Ahh! The youkai has returned!”



“Quickly, we must flee!”



“What of the taijiya and houshi-sama Antari?”



The villagers suddenly stopped and thought. “Your right they will save us!”



In the mean time Inuyasha was getting impatient. “Allright, I'm fed-up with all this!” He stomped over to the village leader and grabbed him by the collar. “Tell us where those taijiya went now!”



The village leader just paincked.”They ventured that way, twoards the outskirts of the village! Now please, do not hurt me!”



Inuyasha just threw him aside and told the others to come.



Miroku jumped back on top of Kilala and Kagome hopped back on to her bike.



Inuyasha stopped when he reached the top of a hill that opened up into a large clearing with the forest just at the edge.



The trees shook as a large demon pushed his way out of the trees. He stopped as soon as he partially stepped into the clearing.



Inuyasha unsheathed Tetsusiaga and prepared for battle. “Allright, Kagome where's it's jewel shard?”



Kagome arrived and studied the youkai. “It doesn't have one!”



“Nani?!” yelled Inuyasha.



“There is a jewel shard nearby, but it's not in the demon.” Answered Kagome as she started scanning the forest.



All of a sudden a person jumped out from behind some rocks and stood only a few feet in front of them. He wore a long brown cloak that concealed his whole body. Even his face was concealed.



He wispered something strange and Miroku recognized it as incantation. All of a sudden, a huge torrent of water shot out from his opened cloak and struck the demon.



The demon staggered, but it still looked unhurt.



The cloked man then yelled out two people's names and ran back behind the rocks.



The gang just stared as another man stepped out from behind the cover of some fallen trees. He wore a black haori with a brown yukatta. He also wispered something and lightning shot from his hands.



Another stream of lightning shot from behind the demon. Inuyasha gasped when he saw this second attack. `That lightning….. it couldn't be…. '



The demon howled in pain as the force of the lightning surged through him. His wet body acted as a conductor for the force.



The two attacks then stopped suddenly and the man in the black haori yelled out another man's name and ducked behind the trees again.



This time, a samurai appeared out of the forest. He wore an outfit similar to that of Sango's taijiya uniform , but his armor was that of a normal samurai. He also had a headband tied around his head. On his shoulder appeared to be a normal squirrel.



He ran out in front of the youkai and the squirrel jumped of and attacked the him. This was no oridinary squirrel. It's claws became longer and it's fangs grew also. It swipped at the demon leaving a long cut on it's right arm.



The samurai then charged at the demon, drawing his sword.



Sango gasped as she saw the weapon.



It was a sword that appeared to be made completely out of demon bone.



`That sword, and that uniform….. he couldn't be a survivor from my village, could he?' she thought as she watched the him dodge the demon's attack.



The samurai slashed at the demon, cutting of his left hand.



The demon once again howled in pain and thrust his right hand at the samurai, knocking him a good several feet in the air. He landed with a loud thud, but appeared to be uninjured.



The demon came completely into the clearing as the samurai stood and called out another name. The squirrel then came back to him. As soon as it did the samurai spoke again. “Antari now!”



Then, out of the trees ran a young houshi. Kagome suspected him to be the one the villagers talked about. `They were right,' she thought, `He does look like Miroku.'



Miroku noticed this too, but was shocked at the houshi's next words.



“Allright everybody get back! Kazzana!”



Miroku and the others gasped as they watched the houshi unwrap his right hand and unleash a powerful burst of wind.



“But that's…. my kazzana!” Miroku was speechless. He wondered how this houshi, who happened to look like him, aquired the power of his kazzana.



The youkai struggled as it felt itself being pulled in by the vortex, but it was so weak from the assualt earlier that it was soon sucked into the void.



As soon as it was pulled completely in, the houshi closed up the kazzana in the same fashion as Miroku would.



“You, houshi!” yelled Miroku.



Antari looked up and a sly smile spread across his face as he saw Miroku. “Well seems I've finally found you, or rather you have found me.”



Miroku looked at him, surprised at these words. “Who are you?”



The young houshi just smiled and looked Miroku stright in the eye. “Mother was right, you don't know who I am. Houshi-sama Miroku, my name is Antari. I am your little brother.”



“NANI?!?!”





<center><i>-To Be Continued…..-</i></center>









<center>*** Sorry for the cliff hanger, but I'm nearly done with chapter two. I'll have it up as soon as I'm done though! I also hope you liked the edits and new editions.***</center>

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 15, 2006, 5:24:14 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644lol, funneh. =^_^= its good so far.