Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Begining of a New Adventure Part 1

While traviling to find Naraku, Kagome senses a jewel shard and the gang investigates, uknown to them that a group of traveling demon slayers has a "little" surprise for them.

Chapter 4 - Begining of a New Adventure Part 1

Chapter 4 - Begining of a New Adventure Part 1




<center>*** Sorry if this cahpter's short, and because it took so long, but I had a lot to do. ***</center>





Night had fallen, and both were tired.



“Brother?” said Miroku.



“Hai?”



“It is good to have met you.”



Antari smiled and the two continued their way into the village.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





The morning after was strange for not just the Inu gang, but Antari's friends too. Both groups were still trying to get to know each other. Antari was explaining the origins of him and his friends to the rest of the Inu gang.



“So, your Miroku's younger brother?” asked Sango.



“Hai.” Responded Antari, “but I don't share as many traits as my older brother. Such as his lechery.” Everybody laughed, except Miroku, who looked rather annoyed.



Just then Alphonse wlaked in. “Hey Antari, I'm hungry. How about we have potatoes?”



Antari's expression quickly changed from happy to annoyed as Alphonse said this. “Again Alphonse? What is it with you and potatoes?”



“I love potatoes!” yelled Alphonse, sounding proud. “If you love potatoes so much, why don't you make them yourself?” asked Inuyasha.



Alphonse then bkushed rather emberessed and said, “Well…… I don't really know how to make potatoes.”



Just then, an explosion came form outside.



“What was that?” yelled Shippo, cowering behind Kagome. Antari noticed Shippo's fear and quickly explained, “Don't worry Shippo. It's just my friends Jakar and Elric practicing with eachother.”



Everyone looked outside and noticed jets of water and lightning shooting across the air. Jakar lept in the ari and shot lightning at Elric who dodged and shot a torrent of water back at Jakar.



Alphonse stepped out and watched the two. “Okay ladies, break it up!”



Jakar and Elric both looked at each other, smirked, and shot a stream of lighting and water at Alphonse. Alphonse was shopcked for a few minutes before both stopped. Strangely, he didn't seem hurt.



That's when Kagome noticed it. As Alphonse pulled out his sword and started chasing after Jakar and Elric, Kagome went to talk to Inuyasha.



“Nani?” he wispered, “That kid has a shikon shard?!” Inuyasha looked at Alphonse as he chased his friends. He then marched over to Antari. “Hey, `little Miroku', how come you didn't tell us your friend had a jewel shard?”



Antari turned around to face Inuyasha, a bit stunned. “My name is Antari, and how did you know?”



“Because I can see them.”



Antari turned and faced Kagome. “I see. Well, Alphonse has a shard of the shikon no tama imbedded in his armor. It gives it more duribility than ordinary armor, keeping him protected.”



Inuyasha stepped forward and looked at Antari with disbelief. “Where did you get it?”



Antari thought a moment, then said, “Well, we found the shard after destroying this one youkai near my home village. We took it with us and used it on this samurai armor that we had found. Soon afterwards, we gave it to Alphonse.”



Inuyasha still looked a bit skeptical, but stopped questioning him. Just then, Alphonse returned, with the squirrel from before.



“What is that?” asked Shippo, pointing at the squirrel. “His name's Foamy.”



“Foamy?” Everyone excpet Antari looked confused at this name. “Yes. His name is Foamy, my pet demon squirrel!” Everyone still looked confused, but didn't want to ask. Just then Foamy jumped off Alphonse's shoulder and smacked Antari in the back of the head.



“Oww!” yelled Antari, rubbing the back of his head. “Alphonse, control your squirrel!”



Alphonse laughed as Foamy jumped back on his shoulder. “I can't control him! He has a mind of his own.” He turned around a walked back out side, leaving Antari to rub the back of his head.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“We should be heading out” said Miroku as he turned to face the group.



“Yeah, let's go already.” Inuyasha already waked ahead of everyone with Kagome at his side. He narrowed his eyes at Antari when he noticed him and his friends were following.



“And where do you think your going?”



Antari looked surprisee then a little emberessed. “Oh, my appologies. I mearly thought that since we are all after Naraku, that we could join forces.”



Kagome thought for a moment then had an idea. “Inuyasha, he's right, we could use all the help we can get afterall.”



“Hmph! Fine, as long as they don't get in my way.”



Antari, along with his friends followed behind Inuyasha and the others. Jakar and Elric were talking with Alphonse as Antari ran upto Miroku.



“I have a question brother.” Miroku turned and looked at Antari. “Hai?”



“That girl, the taijiya, are you…. Together?”



As if on que, the girl stepped next to Antari and grabbed him by the shoulder. She looked at him politely, but anger was plainly written all over her face. “Actually, were not. Although I wish he would keep his hands to himself for once!”



Miroku just smiled innocently. “Why Sango, whatever do you mean?”



“You know damn well what I mean you pervert!”



Antari noticed the hostility in Sango's voice and quickly backed away. “Whew! And I thought Ekrin had a temper…”







-To Be Continued…







***Short, yes, but a chapter none-the-less. I'll work on chapter 5, but it will take awhile. I have a lot of other stories to work on. ***




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment