Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - That Girl.

Twelve year old, Danny is the handsomest, most popular, boy in school. Girls in town follow him where ever he goes. One day at school, Danny begins to see a girl. He didn't care at first, until things began to get weird.

Chapter 1 - That Girl.

Chapter 1 - That Girl.
I straightened my tie. I sighed. Summer brake was already over, and it was time for school again. I couldn't help but, feel somewhat excited. I know school can be
somewhat of a drag, but you can't help it when you see that special someone. Her name was Rose LeCarna, the cutest girl in school. Long, wavy, brown locks, with a hint of gold in it. Her eyes were one of the best qualities of her too. Green, shiny, orbs. She was to die for. I pushed her out of my mind, and went out of the door with my suitcase.

When I arrived at school, I was practically mobbed by adoring fans. Of course, I had plenty of girls to choose from in the whole school, but Rose was the only one for me. "Danny!" I saw a hand reach out to me from the crowd. I took it and was pulled out by Rose. My heart began to beat like crazy. I could just feel my face turn red. "I'm so glad to see you!", Rose cried. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled.

"It's great to see you too," I said. I was an absolute god in talking to other girls, Rose was the only one I failed at.

"How was your summer?" She asked, as she let go of me.

"Fine. I spent most of it with my Aunt in England." I said, swinging my suitcase over the shoulder.

"That's nice. I spent mine with my mother in France." Rose looked down at her feet. Rose's parents were seperated when she was young. She lives with her father here. She visits her mother over the Summer.

"I'm sure it must have been fun!" I cried, trying to comfort her. She smiled.
Then her face lit up.

"I gotta go! I see Samantha! Well, bye Danny! See you in Math!" She hugged me and gave me a wave and ran to Samantha.

I turned around, when I felt something run to me. I looked down to see it was a girl. She had black hair, thick rimmed glasses, and big brown eyes. I reached my hand out to her. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you." Instead, of taking my hand, she looked back then gave a mad grin. She got up and ran, almost tripping.
I looked in the distance, to see a girl. It was probably her friend. Just then, the bell rang.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment