Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Profile for Takara Mika

This is a Stat Sheet for my Naruto OC Takara. She and another OC Yoru are featured in my Naruto fanfic 'Eye of the Beholder'.

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Takara Mika & Yoru © me

Chapter 1 - Profile for Takara Mika

Chapter 1 - Profile for Takara Mika
Name: Takara Mika

Age: 16 ½

Village: Unknown

Height: 5’9 (175cm)

Weight: 165lbs (75 kg)

Blood Type: O

Chakra Type: Earth, Wind


Bio

Very little is known of Takara or her past. As a six year old she was struck in the head which resulted in amnesia, wiping whatever memories she may have had of her clan and the village from whence they came. Evidence of the injury can be found in the scar just above her left eye. Soon after Takara was wounded she was found by a kindly blacksmith whose wife nursed her back to health and they later adopted her as their own, sending her to the village’s ninja academy with their seven other children. But as Takara grew and spent more time training it became clear that she was no ordinary child. She knew skills and different kinds of Jutsu that even the academy instructors knew nothing about or had even heard of, and it seemed that Takara had the ability to ‘predict’ the Jutsu of her opponents before they could even perform the required hand signs. By the time she turned twelve, Takara’s skills had surpassed those of her classmates and her teachers wanted to put her forward for the Chunin exams. But there was a problem; Takara’s chakra levels were so high that she could not always control how much chakra she used when performing Jutsu, often causing massive damage and serious injuries. After an incident in which an academy instructor was nearly killed, Takara became too afraid to continue training as a shinobi and refused to return to the academy, vowing that she would never use her chakra again.

Not long after this, Takara was kidnapped by Orochimaru, stolen from her bed in the dead of night. Orochimaru had observed Takara for some time before he discovered her supposedly long lost bloodline trait and decided that he wanted her for his ‘collection’. Imprisoned in the Sound Village, Takara was subjected to many cruel and painful experiments, becoming mentally unstable and aggressive. During her imprisonment, Takara became friends with a fellow prisoner named Hiro, who later helped her to escape during an unexpected ambush during which he was fatally wounded. Before dying, Hiro told Takara to seek out the Leaf Village and its Third Hokage. The Third Hokage, he told her, would be able to help her find her clan. Reluctantly, Takara left her friend behind, with only a black stallion named Yoru as her companion and an old ninja headband bearing the symbol of a new moon as a clue to her true identity.

In personality, Takara acts mischievous and sneaky when encountering other ninja. Her aim in battle most of the time is to frustrate her opponent with wise-@$$ remarks and insults. But when not in battle, Takara is suspicious of everyone, is easily startled and trusts nobody. She suffers severe panic attacks when restrained or locked in a small room and is terrified of needles, often to the extent that she collapses.



Abilities & Justus

Sound Amplification (Ninjutsu) – By focussing chakra to her ear canals and eardrums, Takara is able to amplify her hearing far beyond human capacity. With this Ninjutsu Takara can hear her enemies from long distances and from almost 360 degrees, which is useful for either pursuit or taking evasive action. Takara often boasts that she can hear another person’s heartbeat from 500 metres, but whether this is true or not remains to be seen.

Tiger Guardian Fudo (Summon) – Takara’s personal summon is a massive tiger with the gift of human speech and wears almost impenetrable plates of armour on his forelegs, chest, face and back. Fudo is summoned when Takara smears blood over a tattoo on the back of her left wrist (often hidden with Genjutsu). Fudo’s claws are infused with red-hot chakra that allows him to easily slice through almost anything that stands in his path and he is able to breathe devastating jets of flame.

Yoru (Beast) – Yoru is the black stallion who helped Takara to flee the Sound Village after she escaped from Orochimaru’s base with the help of another prisoner. Yoru and Takara have always been together (although Takara is unable to remember due to her amnesia) and their bond is so strong that not even Orochimaru’s prisons could keep the stallion from finding his mistress when she was kidnapped from her foster family’s home. Unable to do anything to free her, Yoru stayed in the forests outside the Sound Village, waiting for the time when Takara would break free and return to him. Yoru only obeys Takara and she is the only one that he will allow to ride on his back.

Mole-Hole Jutsu (Ninjutsu) – An Earth-Style Jutsu where Takara can dive into the ground and tunnel beneath the surface for several hundred feet before bursting out again directly beneath, in front of or behind her opponent. Mainly used for surprise attacks.

Unseen Hunter (Genjutsu) – The Unseen Hunter technique is a powerful and potentially lethal form of Genjutsu where Takara can turn herself ‘invisible’ to her opponents, completely concealing all traces of her presence and allowing her to follow or attack her enemies without being seen or heard. However, this Genjutsu uses a massive amount of chakra and can only be used for a short period of time.

Shinsei Tamashii (Bloodline) – Precious little is known of this Kekkei Genkai because the clan from whence it originates was supposedly wiped out during a war between two villages many years ago. Those born into a clan of the Shinsei Tamashii bloodline inherit strange supernatural powers akin to magic and sorcery. Untrained in this ability, Takara cannot control the vast amount of chakra that comes with this inheritance and thus is prone to letting off destructive bursts of white chakra with devastating effects.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment