Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sally Gone!?

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 4 - Sally Gone!?

Chapter 4 - Sally Gone!?
Hey people! Sorry if I haven't wrote the other chap. yet. Its cuz we went to Schleterbahn!!!!!!!!!! We won four tickets! *starts doing victory dance*
Well, heres the story.

At school....
(Teacher: Sally won't be here today because she is sick.)(Sonic: again?)
Rina starts to look at Sonic... (Sonic: What?) (Rina: Nothing... Its just
you are so nice and funny! I liked you all along. I was just too nervous
to tell you.) (Sonic: Thanks. Me too.) Sonic and Rina start to blush.
(Sonic: Well, lets find Sally and help her get well!) (Rina: Yeah!)
Little did Sonic know, Rina had every power there is! So while Sonic was running Rina was right beside him! (Sonic: I'll try to go.... What?)
(Rina: Hi!) (Sonic: How can you do that?) (Rina: what? this? I have powers!)
(Sonic: How come you never told me?) (Rina: I dunno...) As soon Rina stoped talking they saw Sally. (Sonic: Well it looks likes shes all better...)
as soon as he said that Sally dived down a clift.(Rina and Sonic: SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) After that she was never heard of again...
Well they are all very sad... (Sunshine and Veena: YAY! Sallys dead Sallys dead!) what happened to the crying? (Veena and Sunshine: What are you kidding me!?) (Veena: THREE CHEERS FOR THE BEST COUPLE, RINA AND SONIC!)
(Everyone: Hip Hip Horray! Hip hip horray! Hip hip horray!)
Rina and Sonic start blushing.
Next chap. Eggman's back!
How you like?

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amyfan2004 on March 15, 2005, 2:27:58 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! SALLY IS DEAD! WOOOHOOO! *I sooooo HATE HER!*

Cutesonic on August 16, 2004, 1:21:29 AM

Cutesonic on
CutesonicYAY! SALLY'S DEAD THIS CHAPTER ROCKS!!!

pinktiger300 on August 11, 2004, 4:29:03 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300Sure,her friends could call her blue.(Her real nickname is 'Chi'
but,heeeey,blue sounds nice!

pinktiger300 on August 10, 2004, 1:35:57 PM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300No need for a bazzoka...If I have a peacemaker!!!!!!(peacemaker is a Jak2 gun)

Sunshine_Fox on August 10, 2004, 12:50:54 PM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxI like the bazzoka!^_^*Fires it everywhere then shoot a squriel.*Whoops!

pinktiger300 on August 10, 2004, 12:19:22 PM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300Can I add another char.?If you r wondering what she'll be up soon.
Name:Chika
Age:15
Gender:Female
Likes:Knux(I know takin' by most girls but who cares!),books,shopping,kickin' peoples bootie(sometimes),and sugary food
Dislikes:Rouge,Julie-Sue,Sally,BLood,bugs,big brains,Eggman,and show offs
Friends:Mina,Amy,Christy,Sunshine,Veena,Rina,Sonic,Knuckles,Shadow,Tails,Cream,and Koro-Sho
Descript:When she was 8 Eggman killed her parents so she had to live in an orphenage.When she was 13 she set off on her own to take revenge of what Eggman did to her parents...

Sunshine_Fox on August 10, 2004, 5:22:52 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxOkay adding a character,
Takafumi, is Tails sister except the three hair stickin' up is navy blue and she wears a black long sleved shirt it covers her legs.Talk about "long"!

Tilias on August 10, 2004, 2:52:44 AM

Tilias on
TiliasHey if you guys wanna add any bf's or gf's its ok! *waiting for guys* HURRY UP! DON'T YOU WANNA BE IN THE FANFIC!?

Tilias on August 10, 2004, 2:49:40 AM

Tilias on
TiliasYes you can. *hands her bazzoka*
(Sunshine Fox, pinktiger300, and me: CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Sally: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo evil!