Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sally Gone!?

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 4 - Sally Gone!?

Chapter 4 - Sally Gone!?
Hey people! Sorry if I haven't wrote the other chap. yet. Its cuz we went to Schleterbahn!!!!!!!!!! We won four tickets! *starts doing victory dance*
Well, heres the story.

At school....
(Teacher: Sally won't be here today because she is sick.)(Sonic: again?)
Rina starts to look at Sonic... (Sonic: What?) (Rina: Nothing... Its just
you are so nice and funny! I liked you all along. I was just too nervous
to tell you.) (Sonic: Thanks. Me too.) Sonic and Rina start to blush.
(Sonic: Well, lets find Sally and help her get well!) (Rina: Yeah!)
Little did Sonic know, Rina had every power there is! So while Sonic was running Rina was right beside him! (Sonic: I'll try to go.... What?)
(Rina: Hi!) (Sonic: How can you do that?) (Rina: what? this? I have powers!)
(Sonic: How come you never told me?) (Rina: I dunno...) As soon Rina stoped talking they saw Sally. (Sonic: Well it looks likes shes all better...)
as soon as he said that Sally dived down a clift.(Rina and Sonic: SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) After that she was never heard of again...
Well they are all very sad... (Sunshine and Veena: YAY! Sallys dead Sallys dead!) what happened to the crying? (Veena and Sunshine: What are you kidding me!?) (Veena: THREE CHEERS FOR THE BEST COUPLE, RINA AND SONIC!)
(Everyone: Hip Hip Horray! Hip hip horray! Hip hip horray!)
Rina and Sonic start blushing.
Next chap. Eggman's back!
How you like?

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sunshine_Fox on August 9, 2004, 12:22:51 PM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxI like the story so far!Can I kill Sally too?

Tilias on August 9, 2004, 6:21:14 AM

Tilias on
TiliasYou hate Sally too? Me and my cuz, Bee hate her cuz she ain't got no clothes! But... i wanted her to die by me...
*pulls out bazzoka* Hehe.....
(Sally: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
(pinktiger: Wait for me!) *grabs popcorn and soda*

pinktiger300 on August 9, 2004, 4:05:51 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300YAY!SALLY'S GONE FOR GOOD!