Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You Know You're Obsessed with YYH When...

A VERY strange list...you can make contributions to it in your comments!

Chapter 1 - You Know You're Obsessed with YYH When...

Chapter 1 - You Know You're Obsessed with YYH When...
You Know You’re Obsessed with Yu Yu Hakusho When………

1. You threaten to send Yusuke after people who do not-very-nice things to you. (And you believe it's a dang good threat)
2. You and your sister, when getting excited about something, yell "Ohhhh!" in unison.
3. You flash victory signs whenever you're in a good mood.
4. You pose for pictures as though holding out a rei gun.
5. You enter a Karaoke contest and sing "Wild Wind" the Kurama/Hiei duet. In jeans, complete with fighting sequence.
6. You win the contest ^^;;
7. You actually own a real-type plushie of one or more of the characters. (WAII the Botan one is so KAWAII!! it even has an oar!)
8. You get ticked off if anyone compares YYH to Dragonball.
9. You bought the Japanese manga and have actually sat down and tried to read it.
10. You succeeded without taking your frustrations out on inanimate objects.
11. You went through the Japanese Manga and found the names for all the attacks.
12. Every time you see alcohol you are reminded of Atsuko or Chuu.
13. Every time you see cigarettes you are reminded of Shizuru.
14. You try to move like Hiei and only manage to trip and fall and seriously injure yourself. ^^;;
15. You try to move like Hiei and succeed. O.o
16. You hide flowers in your hair just so you can pretend to be Kurama and pull them out.
17. You named your typo demon after a chibi character from the show.
18. Every time you see a cat you pick it up and snuggle it (weather it wants to or not) and squeal, "Eiichi-chan!"
19. You glare at the owner when they try to tell you the cat isn't named Eiichi.
20. You have actually costume played as Botan.
21. You would dye your hair blue if it wouldn't turn out that awful green color every time you tried.
22. You have actually gotten your hair to spike like Hiei's.
23. Every time someone argues with you, you call them one of the youkai's names from the show and threaten to take them into custody.
24. You have more than 1 stuffed animal whose name is from YYH.
25. You make more then 1 contribution to this list.
26. You have more then 1 dream involving any of the characters.
27. You have spent hours on end reading translated YYH DJ's.
28. You plan on spending most of spring break reading the translated YYH manga.
29. You have been given the nickname 'Pacifier no Miko' (does that count?)
30. Every time you see someone with a pacifier you have an urge to scream "KOENMA!!!!!!!!!!!"
31. You take up gardening.
32. You flex your muscles until eyes come out of your body. O.o
33. You cannot wait for death to come.
34. You put on fake fox ears.
35. You have that dream from the 2nd episode.o_0
36. Every time YYH is on, you get all hyped up and get the urge to do back-flips even though you are physically incompetent.
37. You and your friends giggle about how (YYH person) is a major hottie ;)
38. Whenever you’re alone, you talk to an invisible YYH character
39. Whenever a gust of wind blows something over, you yell hysterically, “IT’S HIEI!! HE’S ON A KILLING RAMPAGE!! RUUUUUUNNNN!!!!”
40. You’ve styled your hair like Kurama’s
41. Whenever someone ticks you off, you hold out your finger in a rei gun position and pretend to shoot them, yelling, “SPIRIT GUN!!!”
42. You can successfully imitate Kuwabara’s voice when he sees Yukina

Eh, heh heh…yesh, I made FIVE contributions to this list, one for each of the boys and one extra (#s 38, 39, 40, 41, and 42 are mine!!). If y’all should know, here are the numbers I HAVE done ^^;;;;;;: 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 (yes, I have!), 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, 34, 36, 38, 39, 41

***Remember, you can make contributions to this list in your comments. I'll add them in with each time I update this story***

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

devil_in_disguise on June 25, 2006, 2:15:59 PM

devil_in_disguise on
devil_in_disguiseI have officially done...8, 26(1? Try 1 million! *sigh's and goes off into own world*), 36, 37(Hiei's the best)...that's all? Man I need to work on that.
I've got some!
(1) Your room's wallpaper is literally made out of YYH posters and is so thick you can pull the whole thing off and it'll still keep it's shape o.O (one of my friends is really like that!)
(2) You think Hiei is watching/stalking you. (Shamefully, I have almost done this)
(3) You go to the owners of YYH and ask their permission to marry your one of the characters.

Rei_Anul_Sama on May 15, 2006, 12:54:30 PM

Rei_Anul_Sama on
Rei_Anul_Samahehe...thats funny...i have a few:
you write thousands of poems/fanfics about your fav character, and/or the YYH gang.
you find yourself daydreaming about your O/C killing off your opionion of the worst character.
You find yourself daydreaming aobut the same O/C dating your fav character. and doing other things. Including bearing his child (or if ur a guy, having her bear your child, or if your gay, finding yourself wishing you could bear children (unless you find a contrived way to do so))

okay, i think i'm done...if i come up with anymore, i'll come back^_^

Kitsune_727 on December 21, 2005, 7:08:33 AM

Kitsune_727 on
Kitsune_727lmao!

KenshinJennings on December 10, 2005, 7:03:53 AM

KenshinJennings on
KenshinJenningsHere's two:You start your own gov and make Yu Yu Hakusho the Royal Anime.Number Two:Your cobbler says Kurama came to his house with a gun.

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on July 18, 2005, 5:05:48 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime*falls out of chair laughing* this is hilarious! me and my best friend do the 2nd one all the time. i do 3,4,7,26,and 41. (i lost my mind and then she moved back into my head and i think i'm more insane than i was before) *favs* *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

blood_and_death on July 22, 2004, 8:09:32 AM

blood_and_death on
blood_and_deathwhoot!! that awsome i have some to comtribute
your pillow is named after one of your favorite yyh characters and you like to cuddle with it
theres a drawing of your fav yyh character one the same pillow
you've tried to control your spirt energy and beleave your getting better at using it
when ever someone says a name from the show you run around looking for them

coca-cola on July 22, 2004, 4:45:29 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colahay that's the best list i've read