Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Entry 2

This is the diary of Natalie. An insane girl that doesn't know she's crazy...very interesting...yeah...please read and enjoy! The first entry is kinda poetic...

Chapter 2 - Entry 2

Chapter 2 - Entry 2


Dear Diary…

You know how the world is supposed to end? Well I wonder…does it end in some places faster than the rest of the world? Because if so…its definitely ending here…everyone is breaking…still they are too blind to see it…wonder when they'll realize it…those voices have gone to sleep right now…bet they're going to wake up tonight and wake me up with them…those damned memories…wish they'd just go away…HE still hasn't ended the curse he put on me…it's driving my crazy…my mom is afraid of me now…and some of the people at school…they say I have to get out of my little fantasy world and get a real life…hypocrites! If they went to their own little world, and get away from reality, they'd never want to look back! People like that I want to just destroy…they make fun of me behind my back…all the time…but when they see me stand up for myself when someone bigger than them picks on me, they want to be my friends!!!! Again HYPOCRITS! They need to learn that, just because someone is not like them they should not pick fun at them…but after a while they start to fear me too…its not my fault I speak broken philosophy…and they don't understand it! It's been four days after I took my paintings out of here…it still stinks…I don't think it the paint anymore…but it still has that sickly oily smell to it…whatever it is…

Hope I don't break anymore, Natalie…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment