Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Entry 3

This is the diary of Natalie. An insane girl that doesn't know she's crazy...very interesting...yeah...please read and enjoy! The first entry is kinda poetic...

Chapter 3 - Entry 3

Chapter 3 - Entry 3


Dear Diary…

Today the sky is grey and wet…A day that just drains you of all energy…It's beautiful though…no music today…Mom said I shouldn't listen to it so loud, when I told her it was to drown out the voices that seeping through the cracks, she took it all away…So I'm listening to the TV…I have it on the Snow Channel…you know the one with all the static and that strange `SHHHHHHH' sound? Yeah…that's what I'm listening to. All the voices are gone, Mom made me take this candy that didn't taste very good…but it made the voices mute and invisible…But now I see the little Static Snow People dancing on the screen, and singing in a high pitched sound that not many other people can hear. It's giving me a headache, but its better than that pressing loud silence. That sickly oily smell is still here, I've searched and searched for its origin, but never found it…it gets worse and worse each day…

From Natalie…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment