Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New powers, Pokemon and a new Destiny

I am sure many of you have me in you pokemon Fanfic but In all of those I am either 14 or 13. But how did I start? What happened to my parents? And why Am I so different from everyone else? Continue reading and you will find out...

Chapter 1 - New powers, Pokemon and a new Destiny

Chapter 1 - New powers, Pokemon and a new Destiny

Disclaimer: I have disided to write this in 3rd person thank you...

It was October 31st and Pokemon trainers were scattered about in this Lovely Village/city of Orical. Everyone Who had Just turned the Lucky age of 13 are starting their journeys tonight For in this city Trainers don't start their journey untill this age.....But one 11 year old boy Living all alone in a broken Down Orfanage Center and is very Sad. This Young mans Name was Leo. His father set out on his journey to become a Pokemon master, and somtimes came to vistit Leo but always left the next morning. His Mother Died in a cross fire between The ledgendary Celabie and the Unbeatabel Mew two(who was not randomly there but was trying to destory all Life in the area so that the Pokemon didn't have to suffer and live an eternal life with Humans) She didn't go down with out a fight. She used her so called "Physic Powers" To calm down the Pokemon  so the blast wouldn't exactly kill her.But it did and thats old news. People say that Her son Leo Looks just Like her in every way but in the eyes. He has is fathers eyes....That looked like blueish green saphires. Leo Loved Pokemon, And Wished He could Leave the orfanage and start his journey. But the Meen and Rotten  Care taker of The Orfanage Will Not alow it, For it is a tradition in the community to train for a long time with pokemon then Go out on there journey. But The thing is because of his mothers Love for Pokemon and Her gift  to Read minds and have visions of the future.The community feared Leo and what he could do with pokemon..... He was the only One without a Pokemon In his whole class... Untill One Night.....Something wonderous happened............All his class mates were out Training and because it was halloween. At exactly 1 hour before Halloween Ended they would Have a tournament. And the Winner would Recieve The Right To represent  Their City in the grand festifal without needing any badges.....And Leo was not allowed to leave to watch the tournament, and was Locked in his Room for the night. But Leo really wanted to go and thats when our story begins.

Leo: I wonder what is all the racus down stairs I better go check...*tried to open the Door* Hey!! Let me out! Why did they Lock me in here... I don't Understand, they won't even Let me watch  the tournement... Dangit I wish I could start my journey just like all those other trainers...Or at least Enter the tournement...Because then I could escape this town and set out on my journey early...

Voice: Well I don't see any reason why you can't...*the female voice said with curriosity*

Leo: Who said that!?

Voice: Me of course... Now do you really Want to enter that Tournement?

 Leo: Ummm Yes.. But first where exactly are you?

Voice: Up here outside your window....

Leo: *Leo Gasped and looked out through the glass of the window* Why your a your a.....

Voice: The next Word that comes out of your mouth better be "the most Pretty Most wonderful, Young Pokemon in the Universe"!

Leo: Your......... A Pokemon...........

Voice: Naah Dip sherlock now world you mind Inviteing a women in...

Leo: Of course, Of course...Just let me Open this window and-

Voice: Burr its cold in here...

Leo: How did you get in the window wasn't even open yet?

Voice: Practice...Now lets Do something about this fredged weather...Hyper Beam.....*she shot a small hyper beam at a stary piece of wood and it caught on fire*

Leo: Umm I don't think thats a good Idea...

Voice: Yeah your right....*she blew on the fire and it went out*

Leo: How is this Possible your a Gardevoir..........and your talking to me

Gardevoir: Ohh please call me Glinda...

Leo: Like the witch?

Gardevoir: I guess you could say that...

Leo: Ok.. Glinda

Glinda:  Leo lets talk... What were you wishing the second I flew by your window...

Leo: I was wishing to be abel to go to the tournement and get out of this  Orfanage..... But thats Impossible...

Glinda: What did you say...?

Leo: That I wish-

Glinda: No the other part...

Leo: About It being Impossible...

Glinda: Impossible...Nothing is Impossible...

Leo: Now your starting to get all disney on me...

Glinda: Fatheral and fiddelyde and fiddely faddely fooddel...All the dreamers in the world or dizzy in the noodel!

Leo: Oh I'm sorry........... Rodgers and Hammerstein!

Glinda: But its true...Now Lets Make your wish come true!

Leo: But how?

Glinda: Like I said a whole lot od Practice!

Leo: But how do we  get out of this room, and if we do I don't have any pokemon to enter with...And Look at me, People are sure to relize that its me, I were these same cloths everyday....

Glinda: Leave it all Up to me...I'll just use a good Physic attack on that door and we will hover you out of here...

Leo: Theres another problem what about transportation...?

Glinda: That might be a problem....If I were human!!! now comon lets go...*She closed her eyes and unlocked the door and hovered Him on her back around the crowd down stairs that was preparing for their battle. And anyone who saw them she would use confuseion on them and they would be zoinked for the rest of the night.She flew him all the way out into the forest*

Leo: Why did we stop here?

Glinda: So we can get you some pokemon...

Leo: One thing...Umm no pokeballs...

Glinda: Ohh well here use these *6 Pokeballs apeared out of no where... The Pokeballs were a strick color of white, besides the black line that goes all around the Pokeball*

Leo: Ok...Now how I am Suposed to capture the Pokemon without a Pokemon to weaken that Pokemon?

Glinda:Easy just call out the strongest Pokemon You have ever seen the would live some where in the woods.

Leo: Ummm ok Then what?

Glinda: Then ask them if they would  like to help you with your dream...

Leo: Ok....ARCAININE!!! Come on out!!!

Glinda: Shh not so loud...Use your Mind...

Leo: *he closed his eyes and thought Arcainine come on out!*...................

Glinda: Thats it... Keep going.....

Leo:*he all of a sudden opened his eyes and there was a Young growlith Below* Wow... Not exactly what I was looking for but you'll do...So would you Like to help me complete my Impossible Dream?

Growlith: *Childs voice* Not with out a fight!*the pup jumped back and prepared him self for battle...*

Leo: ok...ummm Now what...?

Glinda: Throw the Pokeball...

Leo: But he isn't weak he will burst out...

Glinda: Not with this Pokeball He will have no choice...Besides He Looks weak enough...If he were exaimened I would say about Level 10...

Leo: Ohh great is it even worth trying to catch him?

Glinda: You ask to many questions! just do it hon-ey!

Leo: Ok...Pokeball go!

Growlith: Hey what are you doing I thought you wanted to fight! Nooo!!! *the Pokeball Pulled him in, The ball moved around alot but did stop*

Leo: Yes I caught Growlith!!! But now how Am I suposed to when the tournement with a level 10 growlith...

Glinda: Who knows...Now It my turn to pick a Pokemon... How about Hmmm.........I got it! How about Mime Jr. and Spoink...

Leo: More Baby Pokemon?Not that I don't love the baby ones but How will I win?

Glinda: Stop asking questions!!! Mimey!! come on out!!! You too Spoink!!!

Leo: Umm were are they?

Glinda: There they are!!!*they were hideing behind a bush* Now don't you Run away from me... *she lefted them up with her mind and droped them  in Leo's arms.*

Leo: Hey Little guy, and other guy How would you like to join my team?

Mime Jr.: *childs voice* We a scared...

Spoink: *childs voice*  We never see humans before...

Leo: So what do you say?

Mime Jr.: Well we will try...

Leo: Good now get in your new Pokeballs...*a 2 red beams of light shot out onto the two of them and they were captured*

Glinda: Aww well I suppose there is only 2 more pokemon to catch...And I know just who Come here Eve were are you girl friend!

Eve:*females voice* Oh hey Glinda How is Life been treating you?

Glinda: Good now could you do me a quick favor and show Leo here one of your marvelous children...?

Eve: Ohh Certainly! babies come on out its alright...

Eevee: *Child females voice* Hello world I am -

Leo: Wow you have such a beautiful coat, Soon to be darker If you train hard enough...Eevee would you like to join my team?

Eevee: I don't know, You know any cute boys?

Leo: Umm ohh I know! Come on out Growlith!*he threw his pokeball and Growlith came out ready to fight. when he saw Eevee His jaw droped*

Growlith: Wa wa wa WOWZA!!!

Eevee: I supose he will have to do for now... Show me that pokeball!

Leo: Here it is...

Eevee: WHEE!!!*she jumped in the Pokeball and Eevee was caught*

Leo: Yes! this is the greatest night of my Life...Wait I still need One more Pokemon...

Glinda: How about for that Last one you chose This Little girl here...*She reached up in the air and pulled down a little Ralts* She is My daughter and she would Love to go with you on your journey...

Leo: Really!! Wow

Ralts:*child Female voice* Cool I get to go all over the world.

Leo: Pokeball Go!

Ralts: Oww you didn't have to hit  me so hard on the head...*the ball pulled her in and Ralts was caught and Leo was almost ready for the tournement*

Leo:Yes Now lets go!

Glinda: Yes but first.....*she closed her eyes and cloths apeared out of no where and he put them on and they left for the Tournement*

Leo: There is the Sign up sheet I better go Sign up...*Glinda stopped* what? aren't you coming with me?

Glinda: No baby*in a motherly tone*I got you here now you have to do the rest.... I'll be watching *she  disappeared into rose petals and Leo went to go Sign up*

Glinda's Voice: Ohh and one more thing make sure to be out of the dome before 12:00......

Leo: Why???

Glinda: Because, Then The magic will disappeard.......Your cloths will change back and so will your pokemon...Win that tournement!!! Good Luck.....

Leo: My Pokemon will change back? Back from what? Glinda you there? Glinda?!!!!!!???!!??!!!!

 

 

To Be Continued:

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 15, 2007, 9:10:35 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O_Oawsome^^

Sasukesgirlfriend on March 17, 2007, 1:33:22 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendNice! (at the end
it sounded like Cinderella but
still good)